BY REVLON #5 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Hannah G.
POWELL, TN
This is awesome. Color doesnt fade days after.. Water runs clear.. Doesnt make my hair feel damaged at all.. I feel completely reinvented with drugstore hair dye ona great budget. I highly push you all to try there line of hair care. Esp if you are not trained in doing hair it is best to go with a reliable brand and always do your RESEARCH before putting any dye in your hair. Also do a test on the back of your arm 48 hrs before use so you dont break out or have a bad reaction. But this is a reliable product for me.
Yasline c.
Best drugstore hair dye hands down! I used to only use the same brands as the salons straight from Sally's but this dye works so much better. It leaves the hair feeling so moisturized and healthy. It gives me an incredible shine and my hair looks better after the process than it did before hand.
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
Let me start by saying, REVLON products ROCK. I use the jet black, and I love this product. It works well for hiding that new little grey am starting to get around the edges. It also doesn't dry your hair out like most, and it doesn't have a harsh smell. I highly recommend this product, and it's very affordable.
Mari M.
S Salt Lake, UT
I mean it gets the job done especially when I’m not able to afford to go get my hair done at a salon . I don’t really recommend box hair dye but if your hair is really looking bad and need a fresh color . I usually got for this brand just cause it’s so cheap
StarrAnn F.
Brooklyn, NY
Can't go without this stuff!
I LOVE this product! I'm a busy mom and I use this between washing my hair. I can go 3 days between washes. I have longer hair that goes 4 inches past my shoulders. I think anyone that has given this product a bad review is using it incorrectly. I have been using it for 2+ years now and I love it! :) I do have red hair and it blends in great leaving no white cast. I have even used it when I colored my hair dark auburn and it worked just as perfect!
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
This is the hair dye I’ve been using for a while now. I dye my hair black so I’m not
Too picky with the type of dye I use. I chose this because of the price. It is cheap and gets the job done with out causing so much damage to my hair.
jennifer p.
I love revlon hair dye it always gets the job done I’ve tried other brands but they end up drying up my hair and damaging it more. I love how this hair dye keeps your hair moisturize and healthy
Shannon H.
Azle , TX
This is the only hair color I can get to stay on my hair. I’ve even been to a salon and it will not hold. I use this about once a month and the color really holds. This also doesn’t dry out or damage my hair.
TIFF M.
Palm Springs , CA
This had been my go to box hair dye for about 15 years I have never been disappointed with my results .y results last months . Plus the little conditioner is always so great smelling and leave my hair feeling softer than before .
Julianne🚮 G.
Etters
It made my hair darker but because I have naturally almost black hair you couldn’t really see it. I prefer more of a jet black but because it said soft I. Oils see that. I was satisfied but not completely.
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?
Priyanjali G.
Upper merry villa power house Darjeeling West bengal
I've got a lot of gray hair is this hair colour long lasting?? [product:l'oréal-paris-hair-color-root-cover-up-hair-dye]