BY REVLON #16 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

evelise n.
The Revlon Colorsilk hair dye is one of my favorite drugstore hair dye's out there. considering the fact that this is also a cheep hair dye at $4.59 i believe, from where i live, its an amazing product. this hair dye doesn't leave your hair feeling dry or messed up, In fact it makes your hair feel the opposite from string like hair, it makes your hair feel soft- smelling great- shiny, and many more that you can't explain. This has been my go-to hair dye since the 7th grade and the texture of my hair hasn't changed, fallen out, or thinned out at the point that it starts to fall out, since then.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
The color fades out fast. The plastic gloves in the kit are cheap, don't fit my hands right, and often leak. This is a very cheap hair dye. You pretty much get what you pay for. Smells awful too. Almost like hair spray, cough drops, and bad chemicals. It's cheap for a reason. Seemed to fry my hair too. Had to use deep conditioner to get my hair back in shape. Would not repurchase.
Bre R.
Chesterfield, MI
I always end up going back to this hair dye. Extremely cheap I buy a couple boxes at a time. I love the color my hair achieves every time. The conditioner is the best part. Smells amazing and works even better. I would buy just for the conditioner lol. Hair dye is amazing too though
johanna f.
I use this is the best Great price and result. The color looks very beautiful. my hair is very dry and my natural hair is color dark brown and this black look amazing in me. I like to buy this again 2 time I use this color and others color.
Bint A.
This is one of my favorite hair dyes. I like the color because it's black but not too black. The dye left my hair feeling soft. It's my go to hair dye. I recommend it and will be repurchasing it when I need to dye my hair again.
Srujal A.
I like that this a really affordable home box dye. I also love how everything is included. It leaves hair feeling silky just like it states. I bought it from walmart and will be going back and getting more.
yesenia c.
I usually buy this brand of hair color I like black or soft black because that's my natural hair color also I get lots of gray hair so I need to cover up. This brand doesn't feel like ur damages my hair
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Extremely affordable! For the first few weeks, my hair will look amazing! My hair always looks so shiny and silky. However, I do feel like the color fades fast.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I use this as under light for my hair. It always leave my hair super soft after I dye it. Great coverage and no fading!
Brandy M.
Love this product I've tried the more expensive hair colors and this one works just as good as the expensive ones
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?