BY REVLON #5 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Yasline c.
Best drugstore hair dye hands down! I used to only use the same brands as the salons straight from Sally's but this dye works so much better. It leaves the hair feeling so moisturized and healthy. It gives me an incredible shine and my hair looks better after the process than it did before hand.
Victoria H.
Philadelphia , PA
i recently used this to get rid of my red color and it’s been here for 7 months now it’s wonderful no color change it’s been this soft black for some time now and i love it . and it matches my regular hair color which was a dimmed black and this was the best cover up i could find for that red
Alissa A.
When I use a box color, this is my go to. Once applied and rinsed, your hair feels so soft and looks so shiny. The color lasts for MONTHS. I wash my hair pretty regularly, and it has just barely started to fade. I have tried other box colors, and they always dried out my hair. This one did not.
Meaghan-Marie L.
You can’t beat the price of revlon products when you need to quickly and cheaply dye your hair. For under $4 a box, it’s definitely worth it.
However, if you ever plan on dying your hair another color....don’t dye your hair darker than a light brown, you will fry your head
Desirae'💋💕 G.
San Antonio, TX
This color and brand have worked good for me. It is so affordable. A couple of family members have recommended this brand to me. So when i gave it a shot, I was not disappointed. But i will say, i dont know how the other colors are. I've just stuck to the black.
Mari M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I mean it gets the job done especially when I’m not able to afford to go get my hair done at a salon . I don’t really recommend box hair dye but if your hair is really looking bad and need a fresh color . I usually got for this brand just cause it’s so cheap
Lisa B.
This is my go to hair color when I’m getting ready to put in my extensions. The color is alway nice and lasts until my hair grows out. I used another dye and it just washed out all the time and left stains on everything. I love this color brand.
Stephanie P.
Covers up a lot of my grey hairs. Lasts long. Cheap and affordable. Worth the cost. Does not damage the hair at all. The gloves suck. Besides that everything is great. Highly recommend this to people who just need to touch up faded colors in the hair and cover grey hairs.
Renea P.
Bonaire, GA
Really good color payoff. It hasn’t faded at all from what it first looked like. This might not be good for someone who changes their hair color often or isn’t sure if the color is right for them. The price is really good.
Brittany N.
Pasadena
I love using this brand of hair color! Very easy to use, cleans up very well and always looks very vibrant! Best on roots and grey coverage. Fun to use and want hurt the wallet. Would definitely recommend!
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?
Priyanjali G.
Upper merry villa power house Darjeeling West bengal
I've got a lot of gray hair is this hair colour long lasting?? [product:l'oréal-paris-hair-color-root-cover-up-hair-dye]
Does anyone no whats the best hair die in black that will stay long