Revlon Colorsilk Moisture Rich Hair Color, Jet Black No. 10, 1 Count uploaded by Anjanae M.Revlon Colorsilk Moisture Rich Hair Color, Jet Black No. 10, 1 Count uploaded by Anjanae M.

BY REVLON

Designed for African-American women, Revlon ColorSilk Moisture-Rich Color provides long-lasting, high-definition color and shine for your most beautiful and natural look yet. This ammonia-free formula includes a nourishing post-treatment conditioner enriched with Argan Oil to leave hair in better condition than before you colored. This formula delivers natural looking, multi-tonal color from root to tip, not only boosting your hair color, but also adding definition and dimensionality. Enriched with UV Defense to help keep color vibrant, dimensional and true. Revlon is a global leader in cosmetics, hair color, fragrances, skincare, and beauty care products. One of the strongest consumer brand franchises in the world, Revlon’s products are sold in over 100 countries across six continents. Revlon revitalized the industry over the years with iconic nail and lip colors and with breakthrough technology like ColorStay transfer-resistant lipstick and makeup.

Long-lasting, multi-dimensional color and shine; Includes a nourishing post-treatment conditioner enriched with Argan Oil; Revlon 3D Color Technology provides a natural, rich, multi-tonal color; Ammonia-free. Permanent.; 10 beautiful shades

Anjanae M.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Just recently dyed my hair a little darker because I have natural dark brown hair and i just wanted to see how black would look! I am loving the darker hair, the application of dye was an easy process. My hair is shoulder length so I only used 1 box leaving another box leftover. I recommend it, the leave in conditioner it comes with left my curls so bouncy afterwards!
Whisper E.
united states
This product works great! You can't really go wrong with any of their dyes. I've used nothing but 3 hair dye brands since I've done my hair and I absolutely love my results every time!
Shaneria D.
Athens, GA
Good product what is it again keep your hair color and fine color experience was very good I wouldn't use this and purchase it again inexpensive I will tell others about this color product is also easy steps to use it and I would buy it again.
Tashy l.
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved this product! Instructions are so simple and are written clearly for people to understand. I bought it a year ago and the color recently started fading. I got the jet black and it came out perfect. I will be buying some more soon.
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY
Purchased at: CVS
I used this one for years! It actually comes out blue black which is super cool when you’re in the sun! So easy to use! I like this brand cause it’s cheaper by half of the others! I will always use reckon for this color!
Kathryn L.
Philadelphia, PA
It did what I needed it to do. My hair was a faded fire engine red. I had tried to use a semi permanent, it turned my hair burgundy. This swooped in. My hair is a definite jet black now.
Victoria N.
The best! It’s keeps my hair color in tact for atleast 3 weeks and it’s super affordable. I always find this brand at target and Wal-Mart for $4. This has been my go to for hair dye while I am still in college.
yasmina G.
Wendell, ID
Love this box dye! Really helps on getting rid of our previous hair color. Very affordable & easy to apply. I love that it comes with all the utilities you need! Very satisfied with this little box of magic.
Payel K.
Eatontown, NJ
Worked fine for my super dark brown almost black hair. I used it for a touch-up only in the front to cover up greys. Lasted about 3 weeks. I wash my hair at least 3 times a week.
Larissa M.
York, PA
I only ever box dye my hair black because my natural hair color is so cringey but this brand and a few other ones help actually make my hair healthy and more shiny