BY REVLON

Experience Revlon Luxurious ColorSilk Buttercream for Rich Color Ultimate Shine Softness Revlon Luxurious ColorSilk Buttercream Ammonia-Free Nourishing Cream Color Medium Golden Brown Kit Includes: Ammonia-Free Triple Butter Complex Color Cream 1 Developer Cream 4 Triple Butter Complex Conditioning Treatment 3 Application Instructions Gloves Enriched with our revolutionary ammonia-free Triple Butter Complex for nourished, hydrated and ultra conditioned hair. A combination of three of nature s most decadent butters, with vitamins and antioxidants, create this luxuriously nourishing Triple Butter Complex. This revolutionary combination, without a single drop of ammonia, delivers supreme color and conditioned healthy shiny hair. The drip-free, creamy formula saturates and fortifies every strand, spreading easily and distributing rich color. Perfect coverage without the mess. see more...

Revlon ColorSilk Luxurious Buttercream Haircolor
  • "this a cheap hair dye its not the best but it isnt the worst either its a pretty good product and it also leaves ur hair soft and shiny with the 3 butters it has." in 1 review
  • "It was a good price but did not work too well for my hair color which is already dark..." in 1 review
Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
I recently used Revlon hair color in brown black to color my entire hair. One bottle was not enough for my medium length hair. If your hair is thick or longer than shoulder length I recommend getting 2 boxes. The color applied evenly and turned out pretty. The gloves that came with it are a joke. I have stains where the color seeped through onto my hands. The price is excellent.
Sara C.
I have been using Revlom color silk for many years. I started going grey when I was 13 and by 10th grade I was dying my hair! Their product keeps improving and after all these years I still say its the best 100% permanent grey coverage!
Crystal R.
I really do love this at-home hair color system by Revlon. I use the color Dark Brown (previously 30N now 40). I liked it prior to the box makeover, but now, I love it! Now it comes with a root-touch-up comb that makes root touch ups super simple. Very user-friendly. Lasts a long time as long as you're using sulfate-free shampoo, and not over shampooing. But that's with all hair color. I would definitely recommend.
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
I have been dying my hair at home since I was a teenager! (If i told you how long ago that was you know the rest ūüėČ) I purchased this hair dye in Burgundy!

This dye was easy to mix just a 2 step process, came with neat glasses arm gloves (never seen this before) and a touch up brush. I always have to purchase two boxes because I have hair all the way down my back. There were no unpleasant odors. I did not have to open the window for this dye! It went on easy and did not drip! It also came with conditioner and a 2 week mask which left my hair super soft, silky, and easier to comb through then before the dye.

This us my new favorite hair dye! It will have to be a voxbox item hair dye to get me to try a different dye from now on! The price was very affordable and I would highly suggest it to family and friends! Overall a high end hair dye and very cost efficient.
Ashley P.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I was really amazed how this hair colored performed for how inexpensive it is. Normally when I use "cheap" hair color it leaves my hair feeling crunchy and stripped. But with this one, my hair felt so soft and conditioned. After I used it for the first time, I went out that week and bought six more boxes. Seriously fantastic if you don't have a lot of money to spend on your hair color.
Sadie E.
This is a good quality hair dye. It makes your hair the color you want and also leaves it very soft. The conditioner that comes with the hair dye really helps to strengthen your hair and keep the color in place. It's worth the money to purchase, and you won't regret it.
Rosanne I.
This is a pretty good value. I color my hair black so I am not sure how any of the other colors perform in this line.  Sadly after months of use I developed an allergy. The dye was kind of hard on my hair, and there wasn't much conditioner. The lack of after color treatment is pretty common in most low budget hair dye kits
Sally H.
Bakersfield, CA
This brand is super awesome when it comes to being on a budget. They are affordable but one of the most effective and powerful brands out there. When I decided to dye my hair back to its natural color, chocolate brown, and I couldn't afford the higher end hair colors I always reached for this one. Love revlon
Megan H.
Chandler, AZ
I ought this haircolor at Wal-Mart after using its less expensive sister product and both are just as effective: they dye the hair but after the first wash out I see my gray hasn't been effectively colored plus you can see how harsh the color is in the light.  It's an inexpensive cream color but for the price, you can find a better product, even with a coupon.
Briana A.
Manchester
Pro:
Usually on sale at Target or Walmart
Does the job better than the lighter colors

Cons:
Not for all hair types

As a African American woman, this did work for my hair but their lighter colors, not so well. Therefore... I would recommend if staying in the brown tones and have a great conditioner.
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
Does this help with frizzy hair?