Revlon ColorSilk Luxurious Buttercream Haircolor uploaded by Denise C.Revlon ColorSilk Luxurious Buttercream Haircolor uploaded by Emily D.

BY REVLON

Experience Revlon Luxurious ColorSilk Buttercream for Rich Color Ultimate Shine Softness Revlon Luxurious ColorSilk Buttercream Ammonia-Free Nourishing Cream Color Light Brown Kit Includes: Ammonia-Free Triple Butter Complex Color Cream 1 Developer Cream 4 Triple Butter Complex Conditioning Treatment 3 Application Instructions Gloves Enriched with our revolutionary ammonia-free Triple Butter Complex for nourished, hydrated and ultra conditioned hair. A combination of three of nature s most decadent butters, with vitamins and antioxidants, create this luxuriously nourishing Triple Butter Complex. This revolutionary combination, without a single drop of ammonia, delivers supreme color and conditioned healthy shiny hair. The drip-free, creamy formula saturates and fortifies every strand, spreading easily and distributing rich color. Perfect coverage without the mess. Nouris see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa H.
Punta Gorda , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this hair color once before. It is not my favorite as I like foam hair colors but it did the job. It was a nice brown and it lasted a good amount of time. I would probably buy it again as it met expectations.
Ashley M.
Thomasville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been coloring my hair for over 10 years myself, and this is absolutely the best I have used. It delivers beautiful, consistent results, and leaves hair in great condition. It covers gray completely and is true to color. My hair always looks and feels amazing after. It is easy to use, and so inexpensive.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first time getting this product or any Revlon hair product. I'm really impressed with the color. My hair is really soft after using the dye. I don't dye my hair a lot. I'm hoping that the color since I just did it a few hours ago stays. I love the color that it is. I'm in love with this product. I would recommend it!
Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price, you cant go wrong with this hair color. I use a box every 3 months. Overall, its easy to apply. Compare to others, it give a good color pay off and is long lasting. The scent is ok and not overpowering Overall, i would use this product again.
Sindy A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dye my hair periodically with this product and I really like it, I feel like provides good coverage (I do not have gray hairs yet) and leaves my hair really soft and shiny, plus it is really affordable in my opinion, I use the soft black shade.
Shini M.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this dye in blue black and I love the color payoff. It also leaves my hair feeling conditioned and soft after using it. I don't have any grays so I can't say how it covers there, but for me, it gets the job done.
Yenii G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eh usado esta marca de tinte por varios años y nunca me ah fallado me dura asta 3 meses sin tener que retocarme y cuando me lo doy queda por varias semanas con un lindo brillo y nunca me ah maltratado el peló ...
Stephanie B.
I absolutely love this brand. I can get it so cheap and Walmart or target and it does a really nice job. I've been using this hair dye for a very long time and I will never switch. It's amazing and I love the proce
Brenda R.
houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand but I don't like dark colors so I would not use that color but is good and nice packaging everything gets in perfect condition
Haley R.
I love this dye, it doesn't dry out and frail your hair. Its different then the other ones it moisturizes your hair so you dont ruin it!