Revlon ColorSilk Luminista™ Hair Color

Vibrant, glossy permanent color for naturally dark hair

When you cover Grey roots does it turn brassy after a few washes?
HooW good is this at coloring stubborn greys?
Start your review of Revlon ColorSilk Luminista™ Hair Color!
Mount Pleasant
Loved the smell didn't have an ammonia smell mess free and actually made my hair feel thicker and color stayed in
Paoli, IN
Cheap, and works great, and love the color, will buy again and again, its great for a quick and fast cheap hair change,
Westland, MI
This is super affordable. This is my go to for a basic color. Does have a strong smell but doesnt make my hair feel dried out after I use it
Fort Knox, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Love how gentle it is on my scalp and how glossy and shinning and soft my hair it is after coloring
Brenton, WV
Relvon is one of my personal favorites. Its easy to use with the instructions that are included in the box. My hair feels so much healthier. It smells great and is way easier to style. Its one of my favorites for at home coloring. I recommend it.
Rockford, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Empecemos por su precio, es uno de lo más económicos y que cumple con su función. Cubre muy bien las canas, tiñe parejo el cabello. Lo deja bastante suave aunque un poco reseco para mi gusto. El tinte me dura alrededor de 4 o 5 lavadas de cabello. Lo compro siempre que no quiero o no puedo gastar mucho.
San Jose, CA
This is the brand I use to color my hair it really does work and last longer depend on the care but really recomend this
Los Alamitos , CA
Always a fan of Revlon hair color. great selection of colors, budget friendly and the best part is the color doesn't fade quick and i feel like my hair is healthier after i color it, believe it or not!
Jupiter, FL
Revlon ColorSilk Luminista™ Hair Color uploaded by Paola M.
Best hair colors! Now that we are at home because the quarantine this are the best brand if you are thinking on dying your hair They have a lot of colors, It is cheap And any color they have! You can get it even at the supermarket Best brand ever!!! This color that I have on the picture was from this brand
Bronx, NY
Gave me the color I wanted in the first use. Also left my hair still soft and shiny. The conditioners it came with also helped my hair to feel like it was never dyed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 3 ans
Ashley Y. il y a un an
Compared to other box dyes or going to a professional, this is a very good price.