Revlon ColorSilk Luminista Vibrant Color for Dark Hair uploaded by Heiddi  M.Revlon ColorSilk Luminista Vibrant Color for Dark Hair uploaded by Naomi H.

BY REVLON

Vibrant, Shimmering Color For Naturally Dark Hair Revlon Colorsilk Luminista Vibrant Color For Dark Hair Honey Blonde (176) Kit Includes: Colorant Cream Developer After-Color Conditioner Application Instructions & Gloves Revlon&Reg; Colorsilk Luminista&Trade; Saturates Dark Hair With Vibrant, Shimmering Color While Subduing Unwanted Brassiness. This Gentle, Ammonia-Free Formula Contains Shine-Enhancing Mango Butter And Leaves Hair In Better Condition Than Before You Colored. And With Its Extra-Creamy, Moisturizing After-Color Conditioner, Hair Looks Healthy And Bouncy - Not Flat, Frizzy Or Dull. 100% Gray Coverage. 100% Gray Coverage Permanent Color 1 Application 1-800-473-8566 Made In Usa Product Ingredients: Colorant: Water, Ethanolamine, Oleic Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Peg 2 Soyamine, Lauramide Mea, Lauryl Pyrrolidone, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Sulfite, Fragrance, Potassium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Collagen, Wheat Amino Acids, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Buteth 3, Tributyl Citrate, Erythorbic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, P Phenylenediamine, 2 Methylresorcinol, 2,4 Diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, 1 Naphthol, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Coumarin, Amyl Cinnamal. Cream Developer: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Steareth 10 Allyl Ether/Acrylates Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, C11 15 Pareth 7, Laureth 9, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Disodium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Methylparaben, Edta. After-Color Conditioner: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Trideceth 12, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Isostearyl Glycolate, Triisostearyl Citrate, Diisostearyl Malate, Isostearyl Lactate, Tributyl Citrate, Buteth 3, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. see more...

Buy on Target
Carol T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know if it's just my hair, but the color fades extremely fast. I had bleached my hair in 2015 and dyed my hair a semi-permanent black color at a salon that faded back to a golden brown color in early 2016, so then I dyed it an auburn color with Revlon in October and it faded after a couple washes back to a light brown color :/ I don't plan on dying my hair anyyyytime soon. But my mom uses revlon and it lasts long on her and she loves it!
Lizeth V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's okay, it will wash off in a few weeks after certain washes. Not very long lasting for your hair that has been colored blonde. It is easy to use as any other hair color. The color was as I expected to be when I bought it. I would not buy again due to the fact I had to re apply again a few weeks later.
Brittney P.
I only gave this a star because had to to continue. I used a blonde on my hair as I cut off 12 inches off my hair and figured I may like this better if I go blonder as I am a natural dishwater blonde. Figured since all one color would just get a box. Followed all directions did everything step by step. Was so excited to see end result. Rinsed my hair and it was a canary yellow. I looked like Bigbirds sister. I cried and cried. This was the worst experience of my life dealing with my hair.
Carolina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the brand Revlon for my hair dyes. I damaged my hair due to dying and bleaching and I got tired of my hair looking damaged and Revlon really helped me conceal that damaged for a few months before I went in to a hair salon to cut my hair. I've used Revlon for about 11 years. It's very affordable.
Kiana R.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Go-To hair color brand aside from the very affordable price it always gives me full coverage and just the color I want EVERY TIME. If you're looking to change your hair to a single color I definitely reccommend this product it does not damage the hair as much as others and it still gives you a natural look so your hair doesn't look like it was dyed!
Vivienne R.
Orange Park, FL
Such a good hair color for the price! I use this brand here because I have Asian hair and this do a good job with lifting my dark hair and it's soo gentle on your hair because it has no ammonia! Very gentle and doesn't have strong chemical smell! Definitely recommend this!!
Denise J F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only hair dye I use! I have dark brown hair and I color my hair red. It's so vibrant, bright, and completely covers grays. It's such a bargain too. There are hair dyes on the market for double the price that don't even come close to what Colorsilk can do!
Kelsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i guess this hair color is ok but i have had the worst time trying to keep the color in my hair and i only wash my hair a couple times a week maybe evey other day and i feel with in a month the color has almost faded and  looks dull and very had to get other color to stay
Jamie W.
Travis Afb, CA
One of my favorite hair dyes ! Beautiful color and amazing shine , I've used this hair dye for years and it never disappoints ! Leaves hair smooth & just all around looking amazing ! The price is so affordable for just an amazing product that is professional quality !
María José S.
Me encanta este producto, de muy buena calidad, el tinte te cubre muy bien las raices naturales, y no maltrata tanto el cabello. Lo recomiendo a mis amigas, lo he usado varias veces, y suelo pintarme el cabello por mi propia cuenta en mi casa asi que me sirve mucho.