Revlon ColorSilk Luminista Vibrant Color for Dark Hair uploaded by Naomi H.Revlon ColorSilk Luminista Vibrant Color for Dark Hair uploaded by Heiddi  M.

BY REVLON #49 in Hair Color

Vibrant, Shimmering Color For Naturally Dark Hair Revlon Colorsilk Luminista Vibrant Color For Dark Hair Honey Blonde (176) Kit Includes: Colorant Cream Developer After-Color Conditioner Application Instructions & Gloves Revlon&Reg; Colorsilk Luminista&Trade; Saturates Dark Hair With Vibrant, Shimmering Color While Subduing Unwanted Brassiness. This Gentle, Ammonia-Free Formula Contains Shine-Enhancing Mango Butter And Leaves Hair In Better Condition Than Before You Colored. And With Its Extra-Creamy, Moisturizing After-Color Conditioner, Hair Looks Healthy And Bouncy - Not Flat, Frizzy Or Dull. 100% Gray Coverage. 100% Gray Coverage Permanent Color 1 Application 1-800-473-8566 Made In Usa Product Ingredients: Colorant: Water, Ethanolamine, Oleic Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Peg 2 Soyamine, Lauramide Mea, Lauryl Pyrrolidone, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Sulfite, Fragrance, Potassium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Collagen, Wheat Amino Acids, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Buteth 3, Tributyl Citrate, Erythorbic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, P Phenylenediamine, 2 Methylresorcinol, 2,4 Diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, 1 Naphthol, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Coumarin, Amyl Cinnamal. Cream Developer: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Steareth 10 Allyl Ether/Acrylates Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, C11 15 Pareth 7, Laureth 9, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Disodium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Methylparaben, Edta. After-Color Conditioner: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Trideceth 12, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Isostearyl Glycolate, Triisostearyl Citrate, Diisostearyl Malate, Isostearyl Lactate, Tributyl Citrate, Buteth 3, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. see more...

Buy on Target
Missy C.
Missy C.
I got this one a while back. Can't remember the name but it was a deep burgundy color. I have long straight not so thin hair. I used two applications due to my length. It came out really pretty, however I wish that it would have been a little more darker, even after leaving it on forever...it was just a tad reddish.
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
I tried this hair color a few times and the color comes out very nice and vibrant. It's easy to apply and I can do it myself. The only thing I didn't like is unlike the other revlon color, this dark hair color burns my scalp :(
Heiddi  M.
Heiddi M.
I absolutely love this it works excellent on my hair .Being a mom I needed something quick and simple.This is a great product to use I use two boxes for my dark hair it's great, and cheaper than a salon so that's a bonus ..
Beatriz V.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I kinda like this product but one thing I recommend is to not leave the hair dye more than 20 mins because it really damages your hair ! I like the product because the color is the only brand that lasts a lot of my hair !
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
I remember using box dyes during middle school lol and revlon was my favorite hair dye brand! They actually showed up on my dark hair without damaging my hair a bunch which is a major deal . Would definitely recommend .
gabriela m.
gabriela m.
San Antonio, TX
This is the brand I used whenmy hair was really dark it took of couple of times to get it to the color I wanted but it workes. I got it at HEB where their is sells on it.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
I love this for darker shades, it helps to lift color with color and most stylists will tell you thats impossible. great for the price and a diy color job
Sade D.
Sade D.
Macon, GA
My hair is dark and i try to keep a color in it and keep it new. this was a blessing to me and my hair. love it and its affordable
Irene V.
Irene V.
Adelanto , CA
Review for: Vibrant Color For Dark Hair Honey Blonde 176
So when I pick up a box of these ill never change to another brand my hair always comes out what the color is on box love these
silvia m.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Definitely works on dark hai. if you want to go lighter on your hair color this Revlon for dark hair works wonders.