BY REVLON

Revlon Colorsilk Luminista saturates dark hair with vibrant, shimmering color while subduing unwanted brassiness. This gentle, ammonia-free formula contains shine-enhancing mango butter and leaves hair in better condition than before you colored. And with its extra-creamy, moisturizing after-color conditioner, hair looks healthy and bouncy, not flat and frizzy or dull see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katherine R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite color, this is the hair color I use the most it just makes more lively. It works great on dark and light hair. It’s inexpensive and you can find it almost any where.
Allison J.
Westminster, CO
I will swear by Revlon hair dye. I will use this hair dye over any other. It works great and doesn't smell horrible. Easy to use and super affordable. It is to expensive for me to go to a salon and get my hair done all the time. But with revlon I can just do it in my free time. Plus it leaves my hair so soft and smooth.
Haley L.
I have black hair so I never see dramatic changes but this color lightens my hair just enough so that it looks more light and summery. It's not damaging and the box comes with everything you need for dying your hair. I love this box dye and how affordable it is.
Dusty S.
Victoria, TX
This hair dye is great for in between salon visit, I like that it actually works, and I like that they give a great smelling conditioner that leaves your hair soft.
Joylyn J.
Tohajiilee , NM
Ive been using this one for the past years and it is really great. The quality and the outcome of the product are really great!!
Kaylee l.
Moreno valley, Ca
I recommend this brand for hair dye because it doesnt damage your hair as much. It left my hair looking silky
Eva M.
Sumner, WA
I like that this color looks reddish on me! I get really good compliments on the choice I pick for coloring
tarryn b.
south africa- western cape,mossel bay,heiderand
Revlon Colorsilk hair color is inferior to other hair dyes. I bought this to see which hair color was more effective and better for my hair. After some findings, the result varies.Pros: The price is less inexpensive compare to other hair color brands. Revlon is ammonia-free so you're smelling less of the chemicals and it doesn't irritate your skin. Cons: Even though it fully covers your hair, but the color fades after a few weeks. The conditioner in other brands comes in tubes that last up to a week, but this product's conditioner comes in a small pouch that is only meant for one-time use. Overall, I rather put my money on a different brand that works more effectively. Revlon Colorsilk Hair Color is one of the cheapest brand of hair dye you'll ever find in the market. Although its cheap, but the after results of the hair dye is different. The color on the box doesn't match the color I wanted. It gave me a darker color than I expected. I'm dissatisfied with this product, but if I'm desperate I'll get it.