BY REVLON

Revlon Colorsilk Intense Color™ saturates dark hair with vibrant, shimmering color while subduing brassiness. This gentle, ammonia-free formula contains shine-enhancing mango butter and leaves hair in better condition than before you colored.

• Vibrant color for naturally dark hair
• Formulated to minimize brassiness
• 100% gray coverage, ammonia-free

• "It's the best box color I've ever used!" in 2 reviews
  • "I have shoulder length hair and needed to use two bottles." in 1 review
Danielle H.
Review for: 112 Burgundy Black, 105 Bright Black, 138 Deep Red, 150 Red, 113 Dark Chocolate Brown, 107 Violet Black more...
Great color covers well covers gray these hair feeling healthy and not damaged they all turn out the color you expect have tried different colors leaves her feeling healthy easy to use easy instructions satisfied with the product would recommend to others
Katiie M.
New Castle
Review for: 105 Bright Black more...
I didn't really enjoy using this product. My grandma was the one to recommend it to me because it's what she uses regularly. So after buying it, the color stayed in for about 2 weeks. Like listen Linda I don't want to dye my hair every two weeks... I have just been going to the salon since. Revlon Colorsilk Intense Color
Jessica D.
Odessa, TX
Review for: 105 Bright Black more...
The recent color I have done is black! For my hair some reason black doesn’t stick like other colors do, but I still love the color on my hair, till it starts to fade. Very good price for the brand it’s self and the brand is the only one I’ve used since I’ve started coloring my hair 😬
Amanda D.
Riga, MI
I have used every single brand and type of box color in my life, and I go back to Colorsilk every time. I quit bothering with other brands, and I recommend this brand to everyone. I love that color always comes out the way it’s supposed to, and it does not fade fast. Highly recommend!
Natasha D.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: 105 Bright Black more...
I am not very daring when it comes to changing up my hair color. I keep it dark. I love this product because it is easy to use and home and no way that I can mess it up. It’s very affordable and does a great job coloring my hair.
Hope S.
waverly
This color is beautiful and absolutely my favorite color. It doesn’t burn your scalp or make your head feel like it’s on fire. I recommend this brand to anyone. I’m very satisfied with it and am going to use it again.
Vanessa S.
Sadly I just can't afford to go to the salon to get my hair done but I have some pesky grays. I started dying my hair at home due to cost. My hair is on the thicker side so I do find that I need two boxes of whatever dye I pick. I decided to go darker lately for ease. The last time I tried the Blue Black Revlon Colorsilk and I love it. It looks great and is a little fun at the same time. I know next time I will use the same color.
Ashley S.
Torrance, CA
For being a drugstore type of brand I love this dye. It tends to last a few weeks without fading too much. Super easy to use, color came out perfect, and budget friendly! Will repurchase.
Amber R.
Rosanky
Purchased at: Walmart
The color stays on the hair strands as long as daily soaping with shampoo doesn't occur. Conditioning the hair, along with warm or cooler water, with less shampooing routines allow the color not to fade as fast or get washed out. The coloring doesn't have ammonia to give you that suffocating smell. My experience, with proper routine allows me to color when hair grows showing roots every 3 to 6 weeks.
Mo M.
This hair dye works great I’ve used it since high school days. It’s easy to use and clean up. It works better than other hair dyes. I was able to get the color I wanted. I’m pretty satisfied with this hair dye
Jeana L.
I've been thinking of trying this brand of hair color, I was wondering how good of a product it is??
Griselda A.
Oxnard, CA
I been wanting to go red which red shade would be good for brown hair
Lizeth P.
Would you recommend any other revlon hair products?
Shakira M.
1,059 reviews
What color do you use? Tell me!!!
Amanda S.
Graysville, TN
Has anyone tried this shade?? How did it turn out??

Amazon