Revlon ColorSilk Buttercream 535 Medium Golden Mahogany Brown Hair Color, 1 application

BY REVLON

535 Medium Golden Mahogany Brown Hair Color Experience Revlon ColorSilk Buttercream, the All-in-One Solution- Long-Lasting, Superior Color, Shine, Nourishment and Coverage. Superior Color and Shine that Last Developed by haircolor experts, this revolutionary ammonia-free formula delivers supreme lasting color, ultimate shine and softness. Rich Haircolor Cream for Ultra Conditioned Hair The combination of three of nature's most decadent butters - Mango, Shea, and Coconut - with vitamins and antioxidants, creates this luxuriously nourishing Triple Butter Complex. This breakthrough formula is enriched with Argan Oil. Easy, Mess-Free Application for Total Coverage from Root to Tip The drip-free, creamy formula saturates and fortifies every strand, spreading easily and distributing rich color. The 3-in-1 Brush allows for a more precise application. 2 Weeks Post Treatment Mask for Nourishment

Gender: Female

535 Medium Golden Mahogany Brown; Rich, caring cream formula enriched with a Triple Butter Complex of Mango, Shea and Coconut butters; Nourishing post-treatment mask contains a four-oil blend Argan, Avocado, Sunflower and Olive; Includes 3-in-1 precision brush for easy application; Ammonia-free; Nourishing post-treatment mask contains a four-oil blend – Argan, Avocado, Sunflower and Olive

Shannon J.
Transylvania
Basically this is my go to brand. I normally get the Auburn or dark auburn and sometimes tje burgundy. I have used the black also though too. It is the cheapest brand and it works. Covers gray hairs. Doesn't dye hair out. I love the conditioner it comes with too, just wish they'd put more.
Heather S.
Indianapolis , IN
I love this color in revlon. I use this when I can’t afford to go to my hair dresser. Very gentle on my hair. Color comes out great. Doesn’t dry out my hair also. Love the deep conditioner that comes with this also.
Megan I.
I go back to this hair dye again and again. Great value and vibrant color. I get compliments from everyone, even my hairdressers.
The box comes with two packets of deep conditioner. I find coupons for it often too.
Sarah B.
Greenwich
This is perfect. After using this a thought that my hair will feel really bad and dry, but no! The color was perfect, the texture and my hair feel soft. Is very easy to use. I love it. I will used another again.
Michelle C.
Burghill
This due Covers well and easy to apply and use. Smooth easy mixture and application and wait time is minimal. Love the color and the silky feel afterwards!! I would definitely recommend any revlon hair dye!
Breanna P.
Texas City
The initial color is beautiful. But I find that it washes out very quickly. Even with high end hair care products, it just does not last. But, of course, I always repurchase.
Lilly k.
acampo
Works really good! Color stays in for a reasonable amount of time I love it ! Not hard at all to do it works great so yeah I would recommend to people who want to use this
Jennifer L.
Altavista
This is the only store brand color I use. It lasts longer than brands I’ve used in the past and the buttercream treatment leaves my hair feeling smooth.
Vanessa L.
los angeles
I’ve always used revlon hair color. It’s easy to apply and lasts a few months. The price is reasonable too so 2 boxes costs less than 15 bucks
Gwendylan P.
Schertz
I always get my best dark natural Auburn colors from Revlon. They're affordable and last a long time. Everyone thinks I'm a natural redhead.

Walmart