BY REVLON #18 in Permanent Hair Color

Experience Revlon Colorsilk Buttercream, With Triple Butter Complex Of Mango, Shea And Coconut Butters, For Up To 8 Weeks Of Rich Color.

• Evolutionary Ammonia-free Formula With Triple Butter Complex And Argan Oil For Nourished, Hydrated And Ultra Conditioned Hair.
  • 2x More Conditioner
  • Infused With 3 Butters: Mango, Shea, And Coconut
  • 4 Additional On-trend Shades To Compliment The Current Range
  • Ammonia Free. 100% Gray Coverage.

• Does the Dark Brown cover up a Light Brown well?1 Answers
  • Anyone have any tips on how to go from dark brown to blonde at ho...4 Answers
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
I received a box of this from CrowdTap to test, and review. I received burgundy. For starters, the applicator brush is just a bonus. If you have short hair I can see how that might be helpful, but for people like me with really long hair it's just a bonus that won't be used. The dye was easy to apply, and blend in the hair. I was surprised that one bottle of this was enough to cover all my hair, but the dye is kinda thin. The pigmentation was great, but it was a red dye. Which I'm trying to get out of my hair. As for the two week mask that is included, it wasn't enough for my hair.. so I didn't get to see the benefits of the mask. Overall, it's a good dye. I'd recommend, but I'm not sure if I'd purchase.
Natasha R.
I think this is great because I always die my hair myself I don’t really ever go to a salon today my hair just because my hair is black and I’m just doing it to get rid of grays are starting to grow in or just to refresh my car because my hair is naturally just black anyways but it’s not very shiny this one doesn’t leave my hair is damaged as other ones and I think that the price is probably one of the best prices for quality out there
Aman S.
Long Beach
I always wanted to color my hair darker and I did that recently using this color. I loved the look. But after like 1 month I could see my old hair color (light brown) on some stripes. I wish it stayed longer.
Elizabeth M.
Buffalo, NY
Best hair color. Cheap and easy. I can sometimes get it on sale for three dollars. Works and lasts just as well as more expensive colors. I use it to touch up my roots every six weeks
Tonya W.
Hopedale, OH
Good color, and the damage to my hair seemed minimal. It lasted in my hair and covered the previous colors I had in my hair. It went on even and the directions were clear and easy to follow.
Hannah E.
Virginia Beach
I love this hair color. It works great and covers good too. It's on the less expensive side so I love it even more. They have a lot of different varieties of colors.
Daizy M.
Anaheim
Sometimes if I‘ve had previous coloring done before I’ll use this one to hide everything. It usually only takes me about one box it just depends on how your hair is if you have a lot of hair and it’s very full of volume then I would suggest using two boxes but if your hair is very thin then one will basically do you quite enough.
Sierra L.
Flint
This is one of the store bought brands that I truly trust to go in my hair. It leaves my hair feeling soft and refreshed unlike other brands and it is very easy to apply. The color always comes out as how I wanted and is good for the price.
Estefania A.
Lincoln
This Revlon hair dye is great. Ever since I started dyeing ny hair it has been with this product. Also includes a conditioner that leaves me he hair silky and shinny.
Hilda M.
Stockton
Great product I have always done my hair ..have changed it so many times..this product is easy to use the instructions are easy to follow. the color will lasts and the color really covers all my grays also love the shine it leaves me.
Diana X.
Peterborough
Anyone have any tips on how to go from dark brown to blonde at home ?
Ivy L.
New Bern, NC
Does the Dark Brown cover up a Light Brown well?