BY REVLON #7 in Permanent Hair Color

Experience Revlon Colorsilk Buttercream, With Triple Butter Complex Of Mango, Shea And Coconut Butters, For Up To 8 Weeks Of Rich Color.

• Evolutionary Ammonia-free Formula With Triple Butter Complex And Argan Oil For Nourished, Hydrated And Ultra Conditioned Hair.
  • 2x More Conditioner
  • Infused With 3 Butters: Mango, Shea, And Coconut
  • 4 Additional On-trend Shades To Compliment The Current Range
  • Ammonia Free. 100% Gray Coverage.

• Does the Dark Brown cover up a Light Brown well?1 Answers
  • Anyone have any tips on how to go from dark brown to blonde at ho...1 Answers
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
I received a box of this from CrowdTap to test, and review. I received burgundy. For starters, the applicator brush is just a bonus. If you have short hair I can see how that might be helpful, but for people like me with really long hair it's just a bonus that won't be used. The dye was easy to apply, and blend in the hair. I was surprised that one bottle of this was enough to cover all my hair, but the dye is kinda thin. The pigmentation was great, but it was a red dye. Which I'm trying to get out of my hair. As for the two week mask that is included, it wasn't enough for my hair.. so I didn't get to see the benefits of the mask. Overall, it's a good dye. I'd recommend, but I'm not sure if I'd purchase.
Natasha R.
I think this is great because I always die my hair myself I don’t really ever go to a salon today my hair just because my hair is black and I’m just doing it to get rid of grays are starting to grow in or just to refresh my car because my hair is naturally just black anyways but it’s not very shiny this one doesn’t leave my hair is damaged as other ones and I think that the price is probably one of the best prices for quality out there
Melynda A.
Clyattville
I love this brand of hair color for many reasons. The product itself is of high quality and delivers a consistent color with beautiful shine that really lasts a long time before any signs of fading. The price is extremely affordable and the product can be found in almost any retail store including Walmart and family Dollar to name a few.
I'll definitely continue to purchase this again.
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
This is a good product. It gives good coverage and covers my grey well but it always seems to wash out of my hair after about two weeks. It's supposed to be a permanent color but it washes out so quickly that it should be labeled as semi permanent. The final outcome after coloring my hair is always a deep rich color that I love. I just wish it would stay in my hair longer.
Daizy M.
Anaheim
Sometimes if I‘ve had previous coloring done before I’ll use this one to hide everything. It usually only takes me about one box it just depends on how your hair is if you have a lot of hair and it’s very full of volume then I would suggest using two boxes but if your hair is very thin then one will basically do you quite enough.
Sonya B.
Columbia, MO
nice color pay off budget friendly for sure. leaves hair nice and smooth at the end and if you follow directions it looks like you paid salon prices at some fancy place really nice but typical at home hair dye smell
Aman S.
Long Beach
I always wanted to color my hair darker and I did that recently using this color. I loved the look. But after like 1 month I could see my old hair color (light brown) on some stripes. I wish it stayed longer.
Hilda M.
Stockton
Great product I have always done my hair ..have changed it so many times..this product is easy to use the instructions are easy to follow. the color will lasts and the color really covers all my grays also love the shine it leaves me.
Courtney F.
I have dark hair so I use this product to dye my hair instead of going to the salon. They are very inexpensive and you can usually get them at any drugstore. The color looks so good people think I always get my hair dyed at a salon!
Jessica M.
Can i just say the bomb .com. I love the way it covers my roots and it's so affordable I have long thick hair so I always buy about 4 boxes at a time. And the color lasts at least 2 weeks maybe 3
Ivy L.
New Bern, NC
Does the Dark Brown cover up a Light Brown well?
Diana X.
Peterborough
Anyone have any tips on how to go from dark brown to blonde at home ?