BY REVLON #4 in Hair Color

• my hair is currently blue/green & I want to go back dark brow...1 Answers
Reviews (1981)
Taneesha H.
Lewiston
This is like $2-3 at walmart and I use it all the time on my husband. It looks natural and is a nice s
ashy color.
Deisy V.
miami,FL
Revlon is incredible. The color it leaves on the hair is the expected one. and it gives a lot of shine to the hair. In my opinion it is one of the best brands of hair dye. I recommend it 100%. It is worth buying and the price is good.
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
I use the color Burgundy on my hair. The color is quick to take and last long, but also when you first rinse the color out...you need to make sure you get it out good if not your pillow cases will be stained. The price is affordable and easy to find in drugstores.
Miranda W.
La Fayette, GA
Colors my hair nicely i like this product and brand i use it a lot but this time i had to go to the salon to get my hair done.
Ouerghui H.
Marissa S.
Albuquerque, NM
Cheap easy and silky,I love this hair dye it takes to my hair very well and lasts a long while the conditioner isn't to my liking four smell but it's not a problem for me.
Corie B.
I have used Revlon for years. The price is great and the color usually lasts about 3 to 4 months. I tried everything and this is my favorite.
Tonya H.
Elizabethton, TN
One of my favorite hair color.... Revlon has a great range of colors to choose from. Makes my hair soft, shiny and doesn’t burn my scalp.
Abby L.
Fort Wayne , IN
Revelon is my go to. I recently dyed my hair and i loved it. Compared to others it doesn’t damage your hair. It has clear instructions. I got the exact color I wanted. I will be buying again to reapply!
Debra F.
Revlon is the best box hair dye I've used. I have been using this brand for 10 years now and not only do i get the best results each and every time with any color I've used, which has ranged from light medium brown to burgundy to the browns and blacks but it's also one of the most affordable drugstore dyes. Can't beat the price or the quality.
Rachel N.
If you have never colored your hair before is that a good starter product?
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
What's the last color from Revlon Colorsilk you used on your hair?
Erika J.
Bronx, NY
Those this brand even works ?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Does anyone else feel that it doesn't stay in your hair very long?
Tymesha 😍.