BY REVLON #4 in Hair Color

Nadine L.
Nadine L.
Corona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the ONLY hair dye I use when I dye my hair. I do it roughly every 3 months, & I use the brown black color. It doesn’t make my hair dry, the color looks rich & shiny, & it doesn’t smell too strong. Not to mention the price is amazing!
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite permanent hair dye. It's easy to use at home and the colors are great. I've been using this dye for years.
DeAnna S.
DeAnna S.
Palm Bay
I absolutely loved the way The burgundy turned out an normally if I but anything with red times I'm lucky if it last over a month this actually lasted almost 3mths before I could aactually notice the fading.... deff recommend!
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
Greer, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the price and the conditioner is actually worth more than 5 stars in itself. But the color fades so fast! I only use it due my myriad of grey hairs but after two weeks, the grey hairs are back. It's very frustrating.
Stephanie s.
Stephanie s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking for a product that will get the job done and do what it's made to do that's affordable I would purchase this brand. Hair dye is hair dye and it's meant to dye your hair but I have happened to notice over time from repeatedly using this product, and I don't mean a week or two later, I mean waiting even months to a year of using the product again, I've noticed that it starts to damage and dry out the hair. That's not something you want trust me! Don't worry though if you plan to use it only once just to try something new it shouldn't be harmful, but I wouldn't recommend using it over and over again.
Maxien A.
Maxien A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always my go to for at home coloring. Very affordable and the color always colors as expected. Gone to the salon on a few occasions for hair coloring and was unhappy with the results so Id purchase the Revlon Colorsilk to get the job done efficiently
Cinthia D.
Cinthia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For $3 and some change , it's worth buying. It doesn't ruin your hair and it does the job when your trying to dye your hair 1 color. Very easy to use. I always purchase a black hair dye . Definitely will be purchasing again for the price and the quality.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Coal township , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only brand I trust when I color my hair at home. This color always comes out to be amazing. It’s cheap and a great product.
Megan P.
Megan P.
65536
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this in the shade Golden Blonde and I absolutely love the results. It's a very subtle difference and that's what I like so much about it. Plus, I only had to have it in my hair for 20 minutes and it didn't smell as bad as other dyes. Super affordable, too!
Rayy👑 M.
Rayy👑 M.
Anaheim
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Revlon Colorsilk for years. I love that the dye isn't harsh smelling, and I love that the color lasts quite a while. I do not like, however, the amount of Conditioner product given.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have never colored your hair before is that a good starter product?
Bear H.
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
What's the last color from Revlon Colorsilk you used on your hair?
Erika J.
Erika J.
Bronx, NY
Those this brand even works ?
Emma T.
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this make anyone else's scalp burn/itch?
Laura m.
Laura m.
I have dark brown hair, would it dye blonde?