BY REVLON #7 in Hair Color

• What's the last color from Revlon Colorsilk you used on your hair?10 Answers
Denise W.
Brazil, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price for this is absolutely amazing for how well the product works. My only issue is there isn't a big selection of colors to choose from.
Courtney P.
Beaverton, OR
If you're determined to dye your hair using box dye (like I am!) use Revlon. I've tried pretty much every drugstore/department store box dye brand, and Revlon is not only the cheapest but the most effective.

I usually dye my hair various shades of red, and it's easy to mess up red. It can look brassy, unnatural, cheap, or just bad. Revlon makes my hair look amazing. I've had a ton of people express surprise when I tell them I'm not a natural redhead. The color lasts about as long, with care, as you'd expect red to last, so it's about equivalent to most box dyes in this respect.

I also love that the color doesn't damage my hair much, and it doesn't have that gross freshly-dyed-hair smell when you're done (the inclusion of the after-color conditioner definitely helps). I've never had a bad experience using Revlon, and honestly, for the price, I don't know how any other box dye lines are still in business!
Hope C.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It left my hair dry and brassy. There is definitely better options out there. You get what you pay for. I don't recommend this at all.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
48 Burgundy by Revlon is beautiful. It has a purple tint that looks great in the sunlight. Everybody loves my hair this color. The color lasts longer than the Burgundy by Garnier. It's not dull.
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to at home hair color. It covers gray hair well and doesn't fade on me. It also doesn't dry my hair out at all. It offers a wide range of colors that are natural and beautiful.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the look of this colour on me!

This is my go to brand for hair dye. It always takes to my hair without any complications. I tend to leave it on until it gets super dark. Then I let my hair lighten as the weeks go by with washing.

Reasonably priced which is always a plus. I highly recommend giving this a try.
Barbara S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used Revlon ColorSilk multiple times to dye my hair. I have a naturally dark brown hair and I used to pick the medium or dark blonde tones to dye my hair, which it would lighten my hair. Overall, I was satisfied with the results. However I ended up switching to L'oreal Excellence hair dye. The gloves that come with Revlon's hair dye are the cheapest looking gloves you will ever find but you are getting what you've paid for. Revlon Colorsilk is the cheapest hair dye I've seen. Ever!
The conditioner that comes with it is great though. I really like it. It smells amazing and it really makes me feel like my hair is smoothr and shinier after use.
Just recently (2 months ago) I ended up switching my hair dye to Ion Color since they don't test on animals. L'oreal does test on animals so that's a down fault for me.
I've been loving the Ion color and I buy mine at Sally's Beauty Supply.
Melissa D.
Northollywood , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't really like this much!! When I dyed by hair with this it leaves your hair smelling horrible even after you wash your off with shampoo yes it's easy to use. I was disappointed with this
Jacks F.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have been coloring my hair for over 5 years, and Revlon Colorsilk is absolutely the best. It delivers beautiful, consistent results, and leaves hair in great condition. It covers gray completely and is true to color. My hair was neglected due to health issues after surgery. I just colored with Colorsilk #55 (Light Reddish Brown), and my hair looks and feels amazing. It is easy to use, and so inexpensive. I have tried them all, but cannot find anything better than Colorsilk. They also have a very wide selection of shades... something for everybody..I highly recommend Colorsilk. .
Cam S.
So I've used several blonde colors from revlon and this the best color by far. I bleach my roots before applying the blonde color. I had previously used the dark ash blonde and medium ash blonde, both of which came out grey on my prelightened hair. And then it faded a bit and I would have a decent color for a few weeks. But with the medium blonde I did not have to wait for it to fade. The color came out lovely, it's a neutral color, which is what I like.
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
What's the last color from Revlon Colorsilk you used on your hair?
Rachel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have never colored your hair before is that a good starter product?
Erika J.
Bronx, NY
Those this brand even works ?
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this make anyone else's scalp burn/itch?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else feel that it doesn't stay in your hair very long?