BY REVLON #7 in Hair Color

• What's the last color from Revlon Colorsilk you used on your hair?10 Answers
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I probably shouldn't have purchased this to begin with with it being so cheap. But I decided to grab a color that was close to the normal color I purchase from Sally's! Let's just say the color did not come out very well, and it also faded within a week not kidding. I really wanted this to work it would have saved me so much money! But unfortunately it didn't. It didn't ruin my hair at all, it just didn't come out very well.
jenny c.
San Elizario, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair dye was a waste of money didnt even get the color black on my hair ... it was so bad. I prefer garnier over this one guys ! I wouldnt waste my money
Sarah P.
Indianapolis
You get what you pay for... It washes out so quickly I guess that’s what you get for only paying $2 for it. I won’t waste my money on it anymore I’ll spend a little extra money for better hair color. Revlon ColorSilk Beautiful Color™
Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have nothing nice to say about box color. You don't know what kind of chemicals you are putting in your hair & if you mess it up & seek professional help it will cost you so much more to get it fixed b/c it's so hard to get it out of the hair. Just don't do it
Jeanet B.
Camden, OH
This is the worst stuff iv ever used i tried 3 different cororls they all wased out after 2 wks  and went back to my normal.hair color  was so upset cause it tales 3 ton3 boxes  to do my hair
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't really change the color of your hair or show any significant change at all. I was bummed
Lyanna L.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would not recommend this hair dye to any one. This product may be the reason I stopped dying my hair all together. It leaves your hair thin, dry, and with tons of split ends. The color does what it says but doesn't not permanently stay in your hair like it should. Not worth the damage.
Sasha W.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
STAY AWAY! Box hair dye is bad anyway but this stuff with live your hair with brassy copper tones in the the light and it's impossible to get out. Try Age Beautiful at Sally's instead. It's not much more expensive and much better for your hair.
Kylie R.
Girard, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't pleased with this. I recently died my hair this color loved it at first then it faded so fast.
Summer S.
Summit , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like the results of this product. The blonde was very dull and the product was very harsh on my hair. I had to get a deep conditioning treatment after use.
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
What's the last color from Revlon Colorsilk you used on your hair?
Rachel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have never colored your hair before is that a good starter product?
Erika J.
Bronx, NY
Those this brand even works ?
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this make anyone else's scalp burn/itch?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else feel that it doesn't stay in your hair very long?