BY REVLON #7 in Hair Color

• Do you like this color ?2 Answers
  • What's the last color from Revlon Colorsilk you used on your hair?10 Answers
Jalyn F.
Orlando
For the price, I love this color. I usually just do a shade of black. I've done others and liked them as well, but I got tired of the upkeep that comes with my roots not matching when my new growth comes in. This brand is my go to color brand.
Kristy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is soo afforable and is my go to hair dye. This had been the only hair due ive used in years and it stays on for weeks and doesnt damage my hair. Its super easy to use and again, cant go wrong with 3.99. Love this and will continue to use
Vanessa S.
San Benito
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend this hair dye to anyone wanting full coverage. I really loved this hair dye. The color was so vibrant and I loved how it covered my last hair color. It’s really inexpensive and I would repurchase it more than once. I have thick hair and it did the job.
Nadine L.
Corona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the ONLY hair dye I use when I dye my hair. I do it roughly every 3 months, & I use the brown black color. It doesn’t make my hair dry, the color looks rich & shiny, & it doesn’t smell too strong. Not to mention the price is amazing!
Lindsey C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Revlon colorsilk is wonderful color love it so much yes I almost bought it today at target easy to use application long lasting product strong smells I would recommend it for anyone interested in this product testing review my hair color dye lightest blonde
Amethyst M.
Rawlings, MD
I have dyed my hair for about 10 Years and have used this dye frequently. Color was just as expected and does compare to other brands. It is much cheaper than other brands and color lasted at the roots about 5 weeks. I would recommend.
Melissa T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honesty love this. I've been using it for years. You cannot beat the price. The color lasts long for me, usually 2-2.5 months before having to touch up the roots. Amrezy even uses this in the color blue black and raves about it too.
DeAnna S.
Palm Bay
I absolutely loved the way The burgundy turned out an normally if I but anything with red times I'm lucky if it last over a month this actually lasted almost 3mths before I could aactually notice the fading.... deff recommend!
Alexis B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the color Auburn Brown. I live the way it looks on me. It's like reddish brown. I love the way red looks on me. It's like the only color I've tried haha. I want to try light brown but I'm scared to see the results.
🖤❣️Alana J.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The haircolor just did not stay in my hair. Faded out in about a week and I dyed my hair black. In my opinion black dye really shouldn’t fade out of hair that fast. I was pretty disappointed because I did like the color
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
What's the last color from Revlon Colorsilk you used on your hair?
Rachel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have never colored your hair before is that a good starter product?
Erika J.
Bronx, NY
Those this brand even works ?
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this make anyone else's scalp burn/itch?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else feel that it doesn't stay in your hair very long?