BY REVLON #4 in Hair Color

• What's the last color from Revlon Colorsilk you used on your hair?10 Answers
  • How long does it last in your hair.5 Answers
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Very affordable, it comes with gloves and the hair color lasts about 2-3 weeks depending on your hair, I like it better than other brands, if you want to maintain the color you probably have to keep retouching your hair
Monica T.
Monica T.
granada hills
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been using this hair brand for years & I dye my hair after years pass. To get a light brown I use the blondes hair dye & it leaves my hair brown . & after if your hair feels dry after I recommend treatment after it.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I've bought this in the past and wasn't bad for cheap dye, always lasted a while. Today I dyed my roots and it burned my scalp so bad I thought my head was on fire.

The plus side is the black pigment worked great.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
great! I use this on my natural hair and my extensions. It's easy to use, just 3 steps. I was very impressed my the color payoffs. It works just as good as the higher price dye. I just dyed my hair yesterday btw lol
J M.
J M.
I bought Revlon's ColorSilk in the color blue black. I like two toned hair so I dyed the underside of my hair with it & it lasts a long time if you apply it to virgin naturally lighter hair like medium brown hair.
Janesca B.
Janesca B.
I have never personally dyed my hair, however I used this product on my mother and the color was so beautiful and rich. The color did fade much quicker than anticipated though, which was a downfall unfortunately
Sherri H.
Sherri H.
Colton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used a lot of hair color over the years and now that I'm older it's hard to find one to cover the gray and last. This one does that! My hairdresser was impressed on the color, coverage and lasting color!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Watertown, NY
Literally just used this for my new hair color. Great for the fall. It's pretty long lasting and comparing to others, I'd choose this. It'll last for a couple weeks if you wash every other day. Vey satisfied.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price, this color is actually pretty good. There are a couple colors that fade easily (could just be my hair) but I've never really had a problem with this brand...it's mainly my go to brand of dye.
Remly M.
Remly M.
Arlington, VA
Me encantan los tintes de Revlon, son faciles de aplica,r no queman, no manchan y tienen buenos precios. No le doy 5 estrellas porque siento que no dura mucho el color, me gustaria que fuera mas duradero.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have never colored your hair before is that a good starter product?
Bear H.
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
What's the last color from Revlon Colorsilk you used on your hair?
Erika J.
Erika J.
Bronx, NY
Those this brand even works ?
Emma T.
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this make anyone else's scalp burn/itch?
Laura m.
Laura m.
I have dark brown hair, would it dye blonde?