BY REVLON #7 in Hair Color

• What's the last color from Revlon Colorsilk you used on your hair?10 Answers
Amanda A.
Monroe , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product! MOST hair colors can sometimes leave my hair dry or smelling very strong of the dye. But this did not, it left my hair feeling soft and smooth.
Marie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i always get scared to get my hair done at a salon because what if they mess up and i end up hating it and paying so much money so thats why i dye my own at home (:
Sarah W.
Oklahoma City
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color outcome. I was skeptical about the color because of how affordable it is, but also because my hair is very thick and curly I didn't know if there would be enough product to cover all my hair. Also my hair is naturally a dark ish color, I didn't expect the color to work so well.
Megan P.
65536
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this in the shade Golden Blonde and I absolutely love the results. It's a very subtle difference and that's what I like so much about it. Plus, I only had to have it in my hair for 20 minutes and it didn't smell as bad as other dyes. Super affordable, too!
Twyla H.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Revlon Colorsilk works just as good as any other hair color product that you can purchase at the store. It is affordable and they have a great selection of colors.
marie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally the best cheapest hair dye! I love the good selection of colors that they have, I have tried almost every color and they all  work so well for the price! I am currently using the color Black Brown and it works so well! Color doesnt fade I just have to re-dye the roots.
Maria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this hair dye!! It’s easy to use, not messy. I got the light ash color and it covered all of my grays. The color blended beautiful with my balayage. It’s very affordable and very effective
Ana-Alicia S.
Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to hair coloring brand! I first came across it at walmart and then at Target! They both have the box for only $2.97!! I have dark hair so the color is always perfect! The instructions are super easy to follow! I will always buy this brand for an out of box coloring session.
Vanessa A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product for about 6 months and I really like it. I believe it dyes my hair better than other brands I have used before and the price is also affordable. Blond tones are great because they look more natural and not so yellow. I would definetely use them again.
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was skeptical. The three dollar price tag felt like a bit of a red flag but I decided to try it anyways and oh how happy I am that I did! The color was true to what was shown on the box, it lasted a while and there was no harsh ammonia smell. I definitely recommend this one!
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
What's the last color from Revlon Colorsilk you used on your hair?
Rachel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have never colored your hair before is that a good starter product?
Erika J.
Bronx, NY
Those this brand even works ?
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this make anyone else's scalp burn/itch?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else feel that it doesn't stay in your hair very long?