BY REVLON #4 in Hair Color

Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this hair color for many years. I typically used the more blonde shades, but have also used some of the darker shades when I wanted a change. The only issue I had was that the blonder shades did dry out my hair a bit, but as long as you have a good conditioner, there's no issues!
Kori S.
Kori S.
Has to be one of my favorite cheap , affordable hair dye. I have been using Revlon Colorsilk since highschool. I normally use the Natural Blue Black which is my all time favorite. I have never had an issue with this dye. Never any breakage and it leaves my hair in a great condition. ❤
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Oak Harbor, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently got this product in the color brown black and it took two boxes are my hair since its long. It does give a nice coverage but I I kid you not, it only lasted about a week and stared to fade off. I was really disappointed because I really loved the way the color looked!! :-(
denise f.
denise f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this hair color to cover my roots. I like that it is economic. It is also ammonia free and 3d color technology. This color dye has UV defense and it delivers a lasting color and shine. The condition er included smells so great, and I love how it keeps my hair soft afterwards.
Storm K.
Storm K.
Yorktown, VA
I've used several brands of hair dye in attempts to find something that will cover the gray. This is one of the better brands that I've tried. I've still yet to find one that perfectly covers every strand, but this one comes close and lasts a reasonable amount of time between dyes.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Hibbing, MN
As a professional cosmetologist, I do NOT recommend any department store product. Many have metalic salts that counteract with professional colour. It will literally make your hair melt when you can professional color done. And it stays in your hair until you cut it off, be aware.
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
Gloucester, VA
I've been using this hair dye once a month for 4 years. I love it so much. My hair color is naturally blonde and I use the color brown black. It doesn't fade at all. I just have to touch up my roots. It looks so natural also. Everyone is shocked when they find out it's not.
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Though I haven't tried the particular color I purchased yet which is #49 Auburn Brown, I really like the Revlon hair color brand in general. Smells nice, not like some that smell really gross, the color take really well & is ammonia free, also incredibly affordable price.
Jane S.
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
I used Revlon Colorsilk Strawberry Blonde color for years. I found it to be gentle on my hair and scalp. The odor is far less pungent than others and it left my fine hair soft and full of a natural looking color. I was very happy with this product and used it very often.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
South Bend, IN
This dye is a very affordable and easy dye kit. I have found that using colorsilk is just as good if not better than some brands out there today. For a person who needs 2 boxes it's very economical. Also the color is true to the box for the most part. Highly recommend.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have never colored your hair before is that a good starter product?
Bear H.
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
What's the last color from Revlon Colorsilk you used on your hair?
Erika J.
Erika J.
Bronx, NY
Those this brand even works ?
Emma T.
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this make anyone else's scalp burn/itch?
Laura m.
Laura m.
I have dark brown hair, would it dye blonde?