BY REVLON #4 in Hair Color

• my hair is currently blue/green & I want to go back dark brow...1 Answers
Reviews (1981)
Meg W.
Linden, VA
My go to color in the fall and winter months. Beautiful color that doesn't leave my hair dry or my scalp irritated. Easy to apply and it's just under $3 a box. I've got long hair so I use 2 boxes to dye my hair. The after care hair conditioner isn't the greatest but I do use another brand along w what comes in the box. A hair mask is always ideal after dying your hair anyways. My color stays fresh and nice for a couple months. Except when my roots start to show, but my overall color is still amazing. Gives shine and color variation after I finish. I don't need to have anyone help me dye my hair it is that easy. Comes w a dye, activator oil and the bottle to mix it in and apply to your hair. Of course it also comes with directions and the gloves to make the magic all happen.
Staci P.
Klamath Falls, OR
I love this brand. I never have the time or money to go to the salon and this is a great fix for that. They are only about $3 so it's great on my budget every six weeks. The color does actually last pretty well compared to salon color and the conditioner that comes in the box always leaves my hair feeling better than it did before.
Nik A.
Loveeeeee. I had platinum blonde hair, then went to a burgundy, to a pink then a red hair color and the blonde just kept on coming through and fading all my colors! I finally decided I'm just going to dye it brown and I used this color to try to officially get rid of the blonde for good. Color came out soooooo nice! It did fade a little bit but it's like the perfect light brown color now and I honestly thought I was gonna have to dye it twice but nope! I would just recommend getting 2 boxes if you have long hair cause the bottle seemed smaller than other brands I've used and I did run out of dye
Lily R.
Oakridge, OR
This hair dye actually smells kind of good and left my freshly dyed hair looking shinier and healthier than before surprisingly. ifeel like the hair dye didn't stay in my hsir for very long even though I did things to try to extend its use like only washing my hair in cold water.
Dakota H.
Mount Vernon, GA
So I am 19 and have never really dyed my hair before until now. It is only $3 a box and my hair took 2 boxes. I went from dirty blonde to a deep rich brown. I absolutely love the quality of this dye. It doesn't have a strong smell and the conditioner that comes with it is amazing. I certainly plan on using this dye again.
Annan H.
Tucson
I always chose Revlon i love how it looks on my hair the colors super nice i love it [product:revlon-luxurious-colorsilk-buttercream-haircolor-vivid-colors-collection-55rr-vivid-intense-red-7.3floz,-really-red] i also love the mask that comes with it makes my hair so soft .
Autumn N.
I’m in love with this hair color. It’s easy and simple to use for anybody. It’s not expensive in the least bit. The color comes out just as expected, if not better than expected. I’ve bought this many times when I decide to do a darker color, and will likely always use this.
Kaitlyn M.
Austin, TX
I feel like this product would be fine if I wasn't trying to achieve a light blonde color. This dye has basically no lift at all--I guess I shouldn't be surprised, nothing with good lift would be $3. I used the lightest blonde shade twice before switching back to my usual dye, realizing my roots were still super noticeable after the second dye. That said, the price is fantastically cheap and the conditioner that comes with it is amazingly scented and makes your hair silky soft. If you're trying to go from brown or darker to blonde, this isn't for you.
Callie B.
Roosevelt, NY
I had green , gray and red all in my hair at once ( dont ask 😩) but I needed a fix fast so I ran to Rite Aid where this what's on sale for about $3 so I got it. The color payout was awesome!! But more importantly the after color conditioner with apple extract is to die for!! It literally left my hair feeling silky smooth and conditioned which is rare after dying my hair so many times! Usually my hair fills stripped even after conditioner when dying my hair. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is going to do and at home box dye.
Brittany M.
Another personal favorite for my dying purposes. Very rich in color, doesn’t make my hair feel crusty or rough to the touch. In comparison to other brands, I’d say this is a must have. Would totally buy again!
Rachel N.
If you have never colored your hair before is that a good starter product?
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
What's the last color from Revlon Colorsilk you used on your hair?
Erika J.
Bronx, NY
Those this brand even works ?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Does anyone else feel that it doesn't stay in your hair very long?
Tymesha 😍.