BY REVLON #7 in Hair Color

• What's the last color from Revlon Colorsilk you used on your hair?10 Answers
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this hair color, its so soft when your finished. It seems like the color really lasts a long time for coloring yourself, it had great grey coverage, the color is shiny and vibrant as well.
Alexandria K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to hair color . It’s super cheap and very affective! I never have a problem with my hair taking the color and it’s always true to box shade . It’s really easy to apply and a good option.
Kailey T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair dye is great all around. Affordable price, easy to use, great color, and it makes my hair softer than ever. And unlike when I get my hair professionally done, it does not irritate my scalp. Very satisfied with this product.
Dominique J.
Fort irwin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this hair dye idk if its just me but it always keeps my hair looking right and it makes m hair soft after using and im not sure if any other hair dye does that for me and its true to color.
Rayy👑 M.
Anaheim
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Revlon Colorsilk for years. I love that the dye isn't harsh smelling, and I love that the color lasts quite a while. I do not like, however, the amount of Conditioner product given.
Shasey B.
Chelsea, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is by far the best over the counter hair colour I've ever used, and I think I've used them all. The colour lasts for weeks and doesn't fade after a week like most brands do.
#noamonia.
Jana A.
Dearborn Heights
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is good and all if you have light hair but if you have dark hair like me the color won't show as well so I don't recommend it for dark hair unless you only want a little shine of color
Elena D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally get one specific color from reckon but I have tried this one too. It makes my hair smell good afterwards and always makes it look it’s best after I color! Stays in for a good amount of time and is super easy to apply!!
Kara M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great quality home hair dye for a very affordable price. Many, many different selections! You’re sure to find yours! Packed with the necessities to achieve a vibrant, beautiful color, every time! 10/10
Tiffany M.
Crestview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Pretty close to color match when comparing your own color to the expected color on the back of the box. Full coverage but if you have long hair like me you may need 2 box at least.
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
What's the last color from Revlon Colorsilk you used on your hair?
Rachel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have never colored your hair before is that a good starter product?
Erika J.
Bronx, NY
Those this brand even works ?
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this make anyone else's scalp burn/itch?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else feel that it doesn't stay in your hair very long?