BY REVLON #4 in Hair Color

Sahar B.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used his before and I have to say it works pretty well. I always use two boxes because I have a lot of hair. I also let it sit a little longer than recommended time for better results.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Bristol, FL
I have medium length brown hair, I used two boxes of the ultra blonde permanent hair dye. It didn't dye my hair blonde at all just a lighter brown color. You can barely tell the difference.
Elisha L.
Elisha L.
Vineland, NJ
I love this hair color! I used #46 and it left my hair soft and shiny. It doesn't smell awful and the instructions are clear. I prefer this brand over all of the other hair color options.
Pilar B.
Pilar B.
This hair color product leaves my hair looking beatiful, shiny feeling soft and providing a natural looking hair color. It is very eaasy to apply and provides effective coloring results.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Biddeford, ME
I got this color is mahogany brown this time. I have purchased this brand several times, different colors, and have always been satisfied. by far my favorite brand and love the price!
Maria N.
Maria N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this dye multiple times, have given me good results from the darkest colors to reddish hue, they are super cheap, the condition that comes really works, I particularly love
Anastasia H.
Anastasia H.
Gladstone, MO
Started going grey in my 20's and I used to buy more expensive brands thinking they would last longer but no. This is my go to ride or die. Not to mention it is super affordable.
Skayd-lyn V.
Skayd-lyn V.
Detroit, MI
Es super bueno ami me gusto mucho mi el color d mi pelo es oscuro y con ese tinte me lo aclaro rapido no mucho pero si me lo aclaro tienen que probarlo sevan a sentir sastifech@
Erin P.
Erin P.
Mc Henry, MD
This is DEFINITELY my go-to hair dye product. It has just the right color I want and it dorsn't leave my hair feeling nasty after dying it. The after dye conditioner is AWESOME!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Don't let cheaper prices persuade you! It can and will end up costing you hundreds of dollars to correct. I've seen it time and time again. Please just go see a professional ☺️
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have never colored your hair before is that a good starter product?
Bear H.
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
What's the last color from Revlon Colorsilk you used on your hair?
Erika J.
Erika J.
Bronx, NY
Those this brand even works ?
Emma T.
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this make anyone else's scalp burn/itch?
Laura m.
Laura m.
I have dark brown hair, would it dye blonde?