BY REVLON #8 in Permanent Hair Color

From the #1 selling hair color brand* in the United States, get ready for long-lasting, multi-dimensional color and shine with Revlon ColorSilk Beautiful Color. With Revlon 3D Color Technology, this at-home hair color delivers natural-looking, rich, multi-tonal color from root to tip. The ammonia-free formula is infused with silk proteins that penetrate every strand to leave your hair looking silky, healthy, and in better condition than before you colored. UV defense helps keep your color vibrant and dimensional while the permanent formula provides 100% gray coverage.*Revlons calculations based on Nielsen ScanTrack unit sales data for U.S. Hair color category last 52 weeks ending 10/29/16 across xAOC

• Long-lasting, high-definition color and shine
  • Revlon 3D Color Gel Technology delivers natural-looking, rich, multi-tonal color from root to tip
  • Enriched with UV Defense to help keep color vibrant and dimensional
  • Ammonia-free formula is infused with nourishing silk proteins to leave hair in better condition than before you colored
  • 100% gray coverage

Ammonia-Free Colorant: Aqua ((Water) Eau), Oleic Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanolamine, PEG-2 Soyamine, Lauramide MEA, Lauryl Pyrrolidone, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Sulfite, Parfum (Fragrance), Laneth-5, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Wheat Amino Acids, Potassium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Collagen, Buteth-3, Tributyl Citrate, Erythorbic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, P-Phenylenediamine, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Resorcinol, 1-Naphthol, M-Aminophenol, Phenyl Methyl Pyrazolone, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Coumarin, Amyl Cinnamal. Cream Color Developer: Aqua ((Water) Eau), Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Steareth-10 Allyl Ether/Acrylates Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, C11-15 Pareth-7, Laureth-9, Glycerin, Trideceth-12, Disodium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Methylparaben, EDTA. After-Color Conditioner: Aqua ((Water) Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl Dimethylamine Dimer Dilinoleate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Amodimethicone, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Silk, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Trideceth-12, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ceteareth-20, Cetrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isostearyl Glycolate, Triisostearyl Citrate, Diisostearyl Malate, Isostearyl Lactate, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diisostearoyl Trimethylolpropane Siloxy Silicate, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this a good brand ?10 Answers
  • Love this Brand, I love painting my hair with Revlon .. t...2 Answers
  • Is Revlon your goo to brand for every thing?5 Answers
Samantha N.
Antelope, CA
Ok, so I wasn't sure what color I wanted to do, so I decided to make my own using medium brown and burgundy. It turned out an amazing vibrant colors and I am in love with the look. Hair isn't dry, it's actually shiny! I definitely recommend Revlon hair colorsilk!
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
Review for: 11 Soft Black more...
I recently had to start dying my hair last year when I started to notice a clump of gray strands forming in the very front right side of my hair line. In the past I use to have one or two but it would be hidden in the middle of my head. I was annoyed because my mom pointed out that she didn't get major grays until her 40s. Well I didn't appreciate those pesky grays, so I decided to finally color them. I went with this brand for two reason 1.) my mom has been using it for years and 2.) it's very affordable for $2.97 a box at my local Walmart. Mixing the ingredients is very easy with the simple instructions included in the box and it even comes with a pair of gloves. Before I apply I usually rub a layer or Vaseline around my hairline to avoid dying my forehead, ears and neck. After applying the dye the instructions state to leave on for 30-45 minutes, but I keep it on for an hour with a disposable shower cap over my head. The results look amazing matching my natural black hair color. It's a very convenient option since the roots of my hair grow fast after about 3 weeks, so I would have to do the process all over again. I usually wait until a special occasion is coming up before I reapply otherwise I just touch up with a black mascara wand.
Review for: 48 Burgundy more...
The dye didn’t smell horribly potent and it didn’t damage my hair too bad. The color surprisingly lasted on my hair a while, through a ton of washes. I used it to ombré my hair and it turned out professional looking.
Tiffiany W.
Willis, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 45 Bright Auburn more...
The color came out stunning and my hair was shiny and strait as normal, but it faded very quickly and became very dull looking. So I give a 3 if your looking for a temp fix this is great but not for the long run..
Meg W.
Linden, VA
My go to color in the fall and winter months. Beautiful color that doesn't leave my hair dry or my scalp irritated. Easy to apply and it's just under $3 a box. I've got long hair so I use 2 boxes to dye my hair. The after care hair conditioner isn't the greatest but I do use another brand along w what comes in the box. A hair mask is always ideal after dying your hair anyways. My color stays fresh and nice for a couple months. Except when my roots start to show, but my overall color is still amazing. Gives shine and color variation after I finish. I don't need to have anyone help me dye my hair it is that easy. Comes w a dye, activator oil and the bottle to mix it in and apply to your hair. Of course it also comes with directions and the gloves to make the magic all happen.
Brittney W.
California
Purchased at: Target
Um amazing! I have used this hair color since 2012 when I decided to dye my hair black. I always used blue black although recently have tried the other blacks. This stuff, compared to other box hair dyes, stays in your hair so long without much fading at all. And the best part is it’s 3 dollars and ammonia free. The only bad thing is it’s super runny so make sure you are prepared for a little bit of a mess.
Valerie M.
I used Revlon Colorsilk Haircolor for YEARS and would definitely recommend it. I dyed my hair every color of the rainbow but settled into the Blue Black color for the last 3 years. Revlon Colorsilk is SO affordable at $3-5 depending on location, doesn't burn or itch, and is highly pigmented. Especially the darker colors - you may want to use vaseline to make sure you don't dye your skin. The smell isn't bad either. Highly recommended.
Ally D.
I bought 2 box dyes in shade 05 Ultra light Ash Blonde. I was going from a Dirty Blonde as you can see in my photos and I turned ORANGE!! I did the 2nd box dye and still had orange stands and darker hair underneath so I had to go back to Wal-Mart and buy a purple shampoo to take out the brassy and yellow tones of my hair. I would however reccomend this product for virgin hair people (natural hair that hasn't been dyed). It should work great. Just make sure not to place directly into your roots. Place 1/4 inch below them and do ur whole head like that. Then go back in and do your roots because your roots will always take the color faster with the heat of your head.
CarolJonesChadwick C.
Fargo,ND
Review for: 30 Dark Brown more...
My daughter had put a color in my hair(not brown)😵, highlights, and lowlights and cut it. Well I thought ok ...for awhile until it started growing out. Well she graduated beauty college and my hair kept growing out looking worse. By this time I looked like a granny trying to be cool with ombré hair. Yes it had grown out half way and you can only imagine this god awful sight. Let me remind you I’m not young and colored my hair to cover the gray. So here I am walking around with 6in. Of grey hair, another 4-5in. Of this purplish color, and red, white,and orange ombré finishing it up. It was hideous. So I thought well my natural color is dark let’s just just go for it I’ll just leave it on alot longer. And omg this magic bottle of Revlon Colorsilk took my hair to a level I never thought achievable. It looks like I went to the salon. The highlights and lowlights look amazing with my color and no hint of purple anywhere and the fret is gone too. I’m very 😃 happy.
Jazzlyn H.
Columbia, PA
I got my hair professionally lightened and toned, but after a few months I wanted to go back to my natural hair color. I used this product and although it covered majority of the lightened hair, it didn’t cover it completely like it used to before. My hair looks like it has faded out streaks of light brown. So I’ll have to go get my hair professionally done again, to officially get it back to my natural hair color.
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
What's the last color from Revlon Colorsilk you used on your hair?
Rachel N.
If you have never colored your hair before is that a good starter product?
Tymesha 😍.
Danville , Va
Is this a good brand ?
Erika J.
Bronx, NY
Those this brand even works ?
Laura m.
I have dark brown hair, would it dye blonde?

Amazon