Revlon Colorsilk Beautiful ColorInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

• Love this Brand, I love painting my hair with Revlon .. the color...2 Answers
  • Is Revlon your goo to brand for every thing?5 Answers
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Two of my girls with different color and texture of hair as well as myself tried this product all used different colors was very disappointed. I never dye my hair but I thought it would be fun start the new year with a new color and bond with my daughter and step daughter at the same time non of us got results expected there is a light copper overtone if you look really close other than that my hair is still my normal color. Waste of money.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
My go to color in the fall and winter months. Beautiful color that doesn't leave my hair dry or my scalp irritated. Easy to apply and it's just under $3 a box. I've got long hair so I use 2 boxes to dye my hair. The after care hair conditioner isn't the greatest but I do use another brand along w what comes in the box. A hair mask is always ideal after dying your hair anyways. My color stays fresh and nice for a couple months. Except when my roots start to show, but my overall color is still amazing. Gives shine and color variation after I finish. I don't need to have anyone help me dye my hair it is that easy. Comes w a dye, activator oil and the bottle to mix it in and apply to your hair. Of course it also comes with directions and the gloves to make the magic all happen.
Erica B.
Brandenburg, KY
Review for: 11 Soft Black more...
I was very sick and had to be quarantined for six month stretches while I had a Picc Line in because they were killing off my immune system to rebuild it. I had borrowed beauty school books and learned how to do my own hair to entertain myself during treatment. I was using Matrix color but getting it began taking more effort than I wanted to invest. I had read an article on this color and decided to give it a go. I ordered it from WalMart.com. I ended up loving it and it has become my go to hair color. I think it is wonderful and will continue to use it.
Reagan a.
I have tried many different brands of at home hair color. I have had grey hair since I was a teenager and decided to hide it for self confidence reasons. This brand is a great price and does the job. I have curly hair and often worry about damaging my hair so often (I dye it once a month)- so beforehand I have found that using a deep conditioning treatment helps... Just leave the conditioner on for 15 mins and rinse out (no shampoo) -then proceed to color your hair.
Madison M.
This brand has been my go to since I have started coloring my hair at a young age since I have had gray hair since I was 14. It colors the roots extremely well. But the only thing I don't like about this is it doesn't last long. It fades and it washes out. I have to redye my hair every 3 weeks or so to keep my hair consistent from my roots growing back. But if you're looking for something semi permanent that will last for a couple of weeks say you have something coming up and you want your hair to look good use this and it's affordable.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Review for: 34 Deep Burgundy more...
This is my go to hair dye. Cheap, Nice color and long lasting!  I dyee my hair several times a year and 9 out of 10 times its the brand I use. The last bottle I used was suppose to be more of a purple and it ended up this color in the picture below. A bit darker than I wanted and not as much of a purple, but STILL a beautiful color that I am happy with. I do find the blondes tend to be less successful in coloring
Gillian H.
Duncan, SC
I believe I used the shade sun blonde. I was very impressed with the end result. I only used it for root touchups but it was a very good match to bleached blonde, which was what I wanted/needed. Also if your only doing your roots you will have plenty of product, I had a decent amount left over. Will definitely use again.

Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
This is a good product for your money I mostly use when Ineeding my root touch up because it not permanent so I push my hair a little longer if I need it. The color range has never natural color you can think of. I use the black one the brand I use for all over color match pretty well not so bold if I was using a permanent color. but overall not a bad product.
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
Review for: 11 Soft Black more...
So this has been my go-to for the past couple years now. It gives great color, especially for the price you get it for! I pay under $3 at Walmart. The conditioner makes your hair super soft. The only negatives is if you get it on your skin, it will take a couple days to come off. And obviously, box coloring your hair is worse than going into the salon and getting it colored.
Overall, it’s a great product, great price and great color!
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
Even though home hair coloring has had bad reviews, I've never had an issue. My hair grows fast and I have a lot of gray so I have to cover it up frequently. I picked this on up on a whim because it was on sale. It applied easily, and didn't have a strong odor. It covered up my grays perfectly. Will but again.
Rachel N.
If you have never colored your hair before is that a good starter product?
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
What's the last color from Revlon Colorsilk you used on your hair?
Tymesha 😍.
Danville , Va
Is this a good brand ?
Erika J.
Bronx, NY
Those this brand even works ?
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
Does anyone else feel that it doesn't stay in your hair very long?