BY REVLON

• Don't have gray hair jet, but those that use it for grey ...1 Answers
Courtney K.
Spruce Pine, NC
I bought this brand of dye, because I have used this product a few years back, and loved the results. So I decided I wanted to go back to that look, and bought this with the intent of lightening my hair. I read, and followed the instructions as stated and carefully. I even reread them a couple of times, just trying to ensure I did everything correctly. However, after waiting the recommended time, I saw no signs of color change at all in my hair, and decided to give it a little more time. Well, after waiting for the maximum amount of recommended time, I once again saw no change of color. I gave this dye kit, the benefit of the doubt, and just told myself that the color would probably not show until after I washed the product out. I was once again, wrong. This product did nothing, like nada. To be even clearer, there was absolutely zero change AT ALL to my hair!?! I couldn't believe it, and still have trouble understanding what could have prevented the dye from working, as this was the first dye kit I had bought in 3 years, and the hairstylist I had been going to, had once, well the first time I went to her, spent 6 hours removing/stripping all box dye out of my hair, and that was the last time any dye was put in it. I also didn't have any products in my hair, and although it wasn't freshly washed clean, ( because it's more damaging to wash clean dry hair ) it wasn't really oily either. So, either the box I purchased was somehow defective, or they have switched out their ingredients, with crappier alternatives that don't work as well. I even called the number on the instructions paper! It got me no answers, because the woman on the phone for some reason, just couldn't believe it did nothing at all. I was offered no refund, or replacement product, but it's not a refund that I was seeking. Just answers, and a solution.. but whatever the reason, or solution, I was and still am very upset! Which might sound silly to some, because I know, it sounds like such a tiny and shallow problem. But! This dye, and brand in general used to be, the only kind I really liked. The dye kit was cheap, and affective, it left my hair the exact shade I wanted, every single time!! and, it never ended up doing much damage to my hair. But, now.. it looks like I have to look for a new favorite brand of dye.. Or just wait until I can afford to start going to a hair stylist again.

Overall, I would not use again. Still do not know if it did any damage to my hair, but with the luck I've had so fair with this, I'm going to go ahead and assume it did at least some damage. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TO A FRIEND, OR REALLY ANYONE. Sorry, Revlon.😕
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I have thin hair that doesnt hold color well. This product always stays true for at least 5 weeks. I also have a greasy scalp and it helps keep my hair oil free for the first couple of weeks. Love all the light blondes. You can find these in almost any grocery store, drug store or retailers like target and Wal-Mart.
Maira H.
I like how ypu hair isnt left really damage but for my experience i dont like it. You only see a slight change or non at all. I kept using it over and over and the only thing it did was that it left me with some patches being lighter then the others. I was dissapointed and dont think ill buy it again.
Michelle B.
I love this hair color. I dye my hair every couple months. The color does fade a bit after so many washes. The smell is ok. It doesn't bother me. No real complaints about this line.
AMIE R.
HAYSVILLE
I got this at walmart. I dyed my hair blond then back to brown with this 6 weeks later. I love it. It works great, color lasts a long time and is affordable
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
I used this color when I used to dye my hair blond and it does work. IT is cheap and leaves hair feeling about the same as what it started so it must moisturize a bit. The blond color was long lasting and was a good shade. I would recommend for the price.
Krissy F.
Allentown , PA
I love using this as it has a nice smell, not overwhelming. Has easy to use instructions. Color I chose came out just as I thought. My hair felt great afterward. I would buy again and recommend to other home hair dyers!
Jessie M.
Shiloh
For going blonde this works well though the solution is soupy so it was hard to get good and complete coverage. For darker dying it did not work at all with little coverage and barely last days before fading
Emily P.
Roxbury Xing, MA
For the price, it gets the job done. I notice that it does fade after about a month and has the tendency to get brassy easily. Brassiness is a common issue with being blonde though. I really like the scent of the deep conditioner that they pair it with. If you want something high-quality that lasts a long time, i would go something else. But if you're in a jam and need something quick and cheap, or are a poor college student, I would still recommend this product.
Layna D.
West Allis
Some of my favorite things about revlon hair color is that it doesn’t have strong chemical smells compared to others. It’s extremely easy to use even if your coloring alone and the color always comes out just right. I will continue using this product. It’s one of my favorites.  Revlon Colorsilk Ammonia Free Haircolor
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Don't have gray hair jet, but those that use it for grey hair thoes it really work?