BY REVLON #59 in Permanent Hair Color

Layna D.
West Allis
Some of my favorite things about revlon hair color is that it doesn’t have strong chemical smells compared to others. It’s extremely easy to use even if your coloring alone and the color always comes out just right. I will continue using this product. It’s one of my favorites.  Revlon Colorsilk Ammonia Free Haircolor
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I have thin hair that doesnt hold color well. This product always stays true for at least 5 weeks. I also have a greasy scalp and it helps keep my hair oil free for the first couple of weeks. Love all the light blondes. You can find these in almost any grocery store, drug store or retailers like target and Wal-Mart.
Maira H.
I like how ypu hair isnt left really damage but for my experience i dont like it. You only see a slight change or non at all. I kept using it over and over and the only thing it did was that it left me with some patches being lighter then the others. I was dissapointed and dont think ill buy it again.
AMIE R.
HAYSVILLE
I got this at walmart. I dyed my hair blond then back to brown with this 6 weeks later. I love it. It works great, color lasts a long time and is affordable
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
I used this color when I used to dye my hair blond and it does work. IT is cheap and leaves hair feeling about the same as what it started so it must moisturize a bit. The blond color was long lasting and was a good shade. I would recommend for the price.
Krissy F.
Allentown , PA
I love using this as it has a nice smell, not overwhelming. Has easy to use instructions. Color I chose came out just as I thought. My hair felt great afterward. I would buy again and recommend to other home hair dyers!
Jessie M.
For going blonde this works well though the solution is soupy so it was hard to get good and complete coverage. For darker dying it did not work at all with little coverage and barely last days before fading
Emily P.
Brooklyn Park, MN
For the price, it gets the job done. I notice that it does fade after about a month and has the tendency to get brassy easily. Brassiness is a common issue with being blonde though. I really like the scent of the deep conditioner that they pair it with. If you want something high-quality that lasts a long time, i would go something else. But if you're in a jam and need something quick and cheap, or are a poor college student, I would still recommend this product.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
I've used this hair color throughout many years and love it. The instructions are clear and it's a pretty simple process. I suggest 2 boxes if your hair is atleast to your shoulders. The price is really good so needing 2 is t terrible. Plus your hair comes out super soft. I have always felt my hair looked much healthier after the coloring. Only extra suggestion is don't try going from dark brown to super light blonde.
Adrianna B.
This is a very cheap and easy way of dyeing your hair. It gives you good results from their product. It leaves your hair feeling a bit dry so I would use a conditioning hair mask after you use this product. It is a bit better for your hair compared to other box hair dyes, because it is ammonia free. I wouldn't use this product every time but definitely if I don't have enough money when my roots really start to show for a box of dye from my local beauty store.