BY REVLON

• I know this product was discontinued but does anyone know where I...1 Answers
  • What is your color number?1 Answers
Christine A.
Fort Smith, AR
I have tried many different hair color treatments. I wash my hair atleast twice a day. With this being said, I usually have to color my hair every 3 weeks or so. I look for hair color that lasts and Revlon does. Always makes my hair feel so soft.
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
This works well. Doesn't stink up your house. Color looked great and was what I had expected. Doesn't leave your hair feeling fried. Instructions were easy to ready and understand. I was satisfied by this product and would recommend this.
Ashley W.
I love coloring my hair and ive noticed this brand comes in so many shades .i never have to worry about it not covering everything i always get full coverage with the brand
Alexis R.
Brooklyn, NY
I tried this on my grandma and it was great! It made her hair look shiny even after lightening it! She loved the results and was glad we could always repurchase at Rite Aid!
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
I am really impressed how it toned my dark light blonde hair to a really beautiful color and since I'm a natural blonde i don't have to use a special shampoo to help keep this color in my hair because it stays their like it belongs. This is really good hair dye.
Kesha P.
Parsippany, NJ
It's okay not the best I have used, but was on sale so I thought I would try it out. It makes my hair dry and brittle and I have to use a ton of conditioner after.
Claire w.
York, PA
This is a beautiful blonde color that turns out great! This product won't damage your hair and doesn't have a harsh chemical smell. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to dye their hair at home!
Carrie B.
I was very pleased with my results from Revlon. My color came out beautifully with no brassiness to it. It still feels soft and moisturized as well. It covered my grey nicely and hasvlasted for several weeks. This is a great brand for any hair type.
Samantha S.
King city , CA
This hair dye is great if you are one to do it every month because that about how long the color lasts.after that the color can almost completely wash out. at least it did on mine
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
So I used this almost a year ago now and saw NO results. Here I was worried it would end up too blonde and it didn't change my hair AT all. Damaged for nothing!
Carrie B.
What is your color number?
sandy c.
I know this product was discontinued but does anyone know where I can buy this product
Ashley O.
Springfield, MA
Does this product sell red shades?