BY REVLON #2 in Demi-Permanent Hair Color

• I know this product was discontinued but does anyone know...1 Answers
  • What is your color number?1 Answers
Anahi R.
Edinburg
Since I had dark brown hair, it’s pretty hard to find a light hair color to cover all the dark spots. I just used two boxes and it does the trick to what satisfying color I desire.
Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
I have damaged hair due to coloration and bleaching abuse, so I was looking for some coloration system that didn't ruin my hair and I found it. Revlon color line is gentle with your hair even if your hair is processed. I have to say that since I used it my hair looks healthier. It also gives you a beautiful natural coloration
Breanna P.
I like this color in my hair of course I did get rid of it already but I did love the color and all the Revlon hair dying colors are really nice formulas It's just sometimes they may not work for darker hair I just depends what color you're dying your hair so if your hair is light then you probably can dye it darker but if it's dark you probably can't diet it lighter but other than that I really did like it
Sarah D.
boston, MA
This is my go to at-home color.

I already have blonde hair, but this tone is a bit cooler and brighter than my natural color.

The tone is beautiful, and I've found that the color stays in well and doesn't fade or get brassy over time, which is a problem that I've had with other hair dyes.
Hanna S.
Henrico, VA
This product is very inexpensive, true to color, and is consistent with each coloring. I would recommend this as a cheaper alternative to going to the salon. Didn't make my hair orange or brassy. Would buy again if I didn't go to the salon for coloring.
Christine A.
Fort Smith, AR
I have tried many different hair color treatments. I wash my hair atleast twice a day. With this being said, I usually have to color my hair every 3 weeks or so. I look for hair color that lasts and Revlon does. Always makes my hair feel so soft.
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
This works well. Doesn't stink up your house. Color looked great and was what I had expected. Doesn't leave your hair feeling fried. Instructions were easy to ready and understand. I was satisfied by this product and would recommend this.
Kamill H.
Vallejo, CA
I had bleached my hair At home for the first time. My hair came out yellow looking like big bird so I went to the store and bought this color because I was looking for a ashy blonde and it def calmed down the yellow
Gabriela G.
Phoenix, AZ
Perfect for hair color at home! Has minimal odor and the color last a good amount of time. Definitely recommend it if you want a color change quick and with out the need of going to a professional.
Rachel F.
Aberdeen Id
I have not used this is my hair but i have seen others use it and it looks pretty decent. If you can’t afford to go to a salon you could definitely try these! It is such a good deal, and you can try it if you dare
Ashley O.
Springfield, MA
Does this product sell red shades?
sandy c.
I know this product was discontinued but does anyone know where I can buy this product
Carrie B.
Frankton, IN
What is your color number?