Revlon Colorist Expert Color And Glaze System

Is this color damage the hair at all? Does any one tried it before ?
Does this product sell red shades?
I know this product was discontinued but does anyone know where I can buy this product
Start your review of Revlon Colorist Expert Color And Glaze System!
How would you rate this product?
Pittsburgh, PA
Honestly after using this I didn’t notice too much of a difference. My hair was slightly shinier and maybe a little thicker. But it wasn’t worth going through the entire process of essentially dying my hair but not actually dying my hair. It’s worth it if you want to give it a try because it’s not very expensive. But I think that their hair care products on the market that do the job without taking so much time. It’s really hard to say with this one because I have brightly colored hair most of the time. So my viewpoint could be a little skewed.
Hialeah, FL
I dyed my hair tonight with this color. I had to color over roots and prayed this would blend well with the previous color. It actually corrected some of the previous brassiness and is an exceptionally natural looking color. The color turned out the way it appears on the box which doesn't usually happen and is very very appreciated. I am really glad I selected this color and look forward to seeing how well the color holds up over the next few weeks with the glaze.
Dacula , GA
The best color I've used! I always color my hair myself, and this one doesn't fade as fast as any of the others I've used. My hair color isn't extremely shiny, but the texture is very nice, and it looks more natural. Definitely not a dull color at all, and even needing a hair cut very bad, my hair looks pretty healthy. Only reason for the 4 instead of 5 stars is because of the price, but definitely sold at a better price here.
This is definitely one of my favorites I don't color my hair anymore but I used to and this is the ones that I would buy because it lasts so long for the price point it does what it says and it does have a long-lasting Time Shelf will highly recommend if you want a good hair dye that will last long she is kind of pricey but she's definitely good
Kissimmee, FL
This is good. It is super affordable. The colors are good but sometimes the undertones of the color is weird. It can pull red or even green sometimes. I have to redo my hair every 3 months with this which isnt terrible. I would recommend 2 boxes if you have hair longer than your where your shoulder blades are. For the money, you cant beat it.
canyon
I have been using Shade 100 Extra Light Natural Blonde but have since changed to a darker shade. I use a plastic cap on my hair so the color lifts a little lighter. The color glaze conditioner is great and leaves your hair very shiny. Unfortunately since I have changed to a darker shade now I am stuck with 7 boxes I like the product so much!
Manalapan, NJ
I do like this product and use it for my in between salon visits. It’s easy to use and I love the color. The major problem is it doesn’t last. it looks good for the first couple of days however, it does start washing out little by little every time you wash your hair. I feel like it is a lot of money for it not to last that long.
Richwood, WV
I don't like this brand of hair dye at all. I'm allergic to it. For some reason every time I use it, it literally puts blisters on my head. The pain was so intense I couldn't stand it in my hair for longer than 10-15 minutes max. I would not buy this again just because of what has happened to me in the past with this product.
Williamston, NC
This color is amazing and formula is great and works very well with my hair. It is better coloring than ither brands I've tried. I would just ask that it comes with a little more color  the color is just as expected  I was very satisfied. And would recommend this to anyone wanting to color their hair.
Lubbock, TX
I used this out on a whim because I needed a quick fix and didn’t wanna break the bank at the time. I def recommend this product. I was shockingly surprised at how smooth and easy it was to apply and the smell was nice also! If you’re in the market for expert hair color without the price this is a 5 star option!