BY REVLON

Its moisturizers and antioxidants. sweet almond oil and vitamin E conditions and improves lip texture. It provides rich color with a weightless feel.

Its moisturizers and antioxidants; Sweet almond oil and vitamin E conditions and improves lip texture; It provides rich color with a weightless feel; Elasticolor technology distributes rich color pigments evenly and moves comfortably with lips for color that feels weightless; Micro-crystal formula for mirror-like shine (5x the shine of patent leather); Microsphere Encapsulated Color provides instant color release immediately upon application

• Is this lipstick sticky?3 Answers
  • Are these comfortable to wear? Also, are these pigmented? 3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a lip gloss that has great color but also...3 Answers
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
I like the color selection of these Revlon glosses, but they do not stay on long. I'm giving it four stars because of the color selection. The other thing I've noticed is they tend to separate after a while. I know you're supposed to discard your makeup after so long but I find that these tend to change inconsistency after a short time. Maybe it's because they're exposed to the air or maybe temperature changes. I have several of these but I probably will not repurchase in the future.
Mackenzie S.
Enon, OH
I got this product on sale at Kroger’s (believe it or not) so I wasn’t totally sure how I’d like it. Long story short, this turned into one of my favorite lipglosses! Both the color and formula make for the best finishing touch for my look. The best part is that I can wear it to work or I can wear it going out, it’s fantastic!!
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
I like these lip glosses get go,im easy and create a pretty colored glossy lip look. I will be using it again I like the fact that it stays longer than most glosses and doesn't go on too thick or sticky it's a good lip gloss if you want to add color at the same time
Nohelia R.
Pleasantville, NJ
This lipgloss has everything I'm looking for: it is not tacky, but it has enough staying power, it is moisturizing and feels nice on the lips, and it looks WET! So many lip glosses nowadays are so pigmented that they are almost like a lipstick that I really appreciate lip glosses just being glossy. Also, the blueish/purplish glitters in this otherwise clear lipgloss add a fun touch. I generally look better with cool tone lip colors, and the subtle blue in this gives that cool tone twist to any lipstick I wear underneath it.
Sarah L.
As far as a colorful gloss goes, this one is pretty good. It's pigmented well and looks nice. It is a gloss though, so it doesn't stay or last on your lips, to keep the color it needs reapplied throughout the day. I like it alright.
Kaley A.
saint cloud, MN
I’ve tried several different brands and colors of lipstick. I absolute have loved each one of the colors I’ve tried and the quality is pretty good. I don’t like that it stains but any dark colored lipstick will do this
Megan K.
Pepperell
For the price it is a great lip gloss. It is very pigmented and lasts a couple hours. I would highly recommend to a friend to wear. I would also buy again because it is good value for price and you receive a lot of product.
Diana B.
Happy valley, OR
The color is great on this lipstick, but I really did not enjoy how tacky/sticky the feel of it was on my lips. I would probably not purchase this again as it made my lips more dry than before. I would probably try a different line of lip gloss0.
amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,297 reviews
These are so beautiful. They aren’t crazy pigmented but they do have a nice amount of color. They are a little sticky but I don’t really mind that. They are super glossy and make my lips look plump and full!
Chasity L.
Fairland, IN
Such a pretty color, super affordable and can purchase from just about any drug store, like cvs or Walgreens, comes in many different shades, colors, flavors and more. I will purchase again to try all the colors:
Is this lip gloss sticky? Been wanting to try it.
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
Does it last very long on your lips? Darker coloured lipsticks seem to last about 10 mins on me meaning I have to reapply so many times per day!
DeeDee L.
Jerseyville, IL
I'm looking for a lip gloss that has great color but also has a lasting shine. I've bought another brand and really bummed that while the color is nice there's no shine.
Albanys M.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these comfortable to wear? Also, are these pigmented?

Amazon