BY REVLON

- Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%
- Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth
- Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine
- Available in 20 luscious shades

How To Use:
Starting with clean, dry lips apply your favorite shade of Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter onto lips. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter can be worn with or without Lipliner. Reapply as often as desired for softer, smoother and instantly hydrated lips!

Revlon Colorburst™ Lip Butter

Start your review of Revlon Colorburst™ Lip Butter!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Anna F.
Alton, VA
I love this stuff. I got the purple. As soon as you put it on, it softens your lips instantly! It feels so much like chapstick! It is not sticky at all. I love how it moisturizes your lips. It is perfect for date night as it is very sparkly, too. When you decide you don’t want it on anymore, it is so easy to wipe off. It does not stain your lips. It is all around amazing! Definitely recommend purchasing! Revlon Colorburst™ Lip Butter
Lianna P.
Home
These are my favorite lip products of my life! So so so disappointed they are discontinued! I have 13 or 14 different shades. While they aren't long lasting, they are very moisturizing and feel so comfortable on the lips. The color pictured is in Berry Smoothie - a shiny pinky-berry color with a touch of sparkle
Briz L.
bountiul
This lip butter is just that buttery! I love how it glides on, does not dry out your lips and the color is just as gorgeous as the packing. It’s definitely my go to for when I’m on the go. It’s not as long lasting but for what it is it’s definitely one of my favorite products to throw in my bag or have in my car almost always!
joanna R.
king City
I used to use these lip sticks alot. I stopped usimg them because im trying new brands now but they never failed me they work really good their soft and buttery their super pigmented the color is right from the color is shows on the description or packaging..
Janelle L.
North Charleston
I’ve been using these for a couple years now and they are amazing! Never leave my lips dried out and I have a beautiful pinky nude that I always get compliments on. They’re very smooth and are exactly like what the name says: butter. I have no complaints!
Alysia A.
Norfolk, VA
This lip stick went on smooth and didn't dry out my lips. It has a glossy look to it, but isn't overly glossy. The packaging is nice. The color doesn't stay put as well as some of the other lippies I've tried, but in my opinion is great for the price.
Gabi F.
orlando
Love how sheer and hydrating this ones are! Perfect for a casual day look and even more for work or a day at a theme park! It doesn’t last that long but it’s super hydrating! I would always buy it again, the packaging is also super cute and classic
schaeffer g.
fort worth
Normally I lean towards liquid lipsticks, lip glosses, and nude shades, but this literally has changed my Mind towards bold, bright, and stand-out colors. Really does apply like butter, definitely lives up to the name!! Will be buying again :)
Amanda F.
Farmington
I love this lip butter! It is so soft and smooth, it feels great on my dry lips! It doesn’t settle into fine lines. It gives me the perfect kiss of red without being too loud. I can apply it without a mirror in a pinch. Very nice formula
Ingrid J.
San Jose , CA
These are a really good product but I wouldn’t buy again. These are lip butters I understand they are not supposed to last all day but on me they rub off on the rest of my face. Does not pass the eating test, it would rub on the bottom of my chin & there was barely any product left after I finished eating. This will definitely stain your clothes. The reason I gave it four stars is because I am a lipstick girl but I know that there are girls that like these type of products because they like the moisture that it gives their lips. It does do the job but since I am not really familiar with these i wouldn’t buy them for myself. But would recommend to the right person!
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
What lip butter colors do you own?
Joanna H.
Are these worth the money? If I like light colors are these a good option?
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite color?
Michelle L.