Revlon Colorburst™ Lip Butter

4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*6 other buying options

- Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%
- Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth
- Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine
- Available in 20 luscious shades

How To Use:
Starting with clean, dry lips apply your favorite shade of Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter onto lips. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter can be worn with or without Lipliner. Reapply as often as desired for softer, smoother and instantly hydrated lips!

Is matte lipstick better than lipgloss? I haven’t used matte lipstick so I want to know the different and is it better than lipgloss? Thank you. 😊
I would love to try this
Does this have long lasting? I know smudge proof is a long shot but I’m wanting a vibrant color with a long last for summer outdoor activities.
Start your review of Revlon Colorburst™ Lip Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Acworth, GA
Revlon Colorburst™ Lip Butter uploaded by Jennifer B.
I was really surprised at the luxury feel of this balm. It glides on, feels like silk, and helps hydrate dry lips. It does have to be reapplied after a couple of hours, but that’s expected with balms.
Portland , OR
Purchased at: Walgreens
Smooth application and light weight on your lips. The color pigmentation isn’t that great but I think the good part of this lip stick is that, sheer coverage and light application. It give a bit of a shine too. Pretty colors to choose from too.
Newark, DE
Revlon is a trusted name. Quality at an affordable price. Most importantly their lip butters are amazing. Great color and my lips stay soft. Keeps my lips from drying and at the same time looks great. I love the soft feel too
Imperial, CA
Love it they have a variety of colors super nice and inexpensive good for the price it smudges a little bit I mean every lip butter lipstick does it’s a nice formula for your lips I recommend it
Sacramento, CA
Love this lip butter ❤️💕 how can I explain...first off its a nice consistency. Goes on smooth and is what it says it is buttery 😘 Loved it some much I bought a few more, and since they're a good price you can more than 1
Clermont , FL
These really feel so nice on the lips and look beautiful too. I find them to be a bit waxy, but nothing unbearable. I really dont like the smell of these, however i enjoy everything else about them. Ease of use, the effect they give, and how they last all makeup for the smell
North Charleston
I’ve been using these for a couple years now and they are amazing! Never leave my lips dried out and I have a beautiful pinky nude that I always get compliments on. They’re very smooth and are exactly like what the name says: butter. I have no complaints!
Los angeles, CA
Revlon Colorburst™ Lip Butter uploaded by Joav B.
Feels very light and comfortable on the lips. I have been using this forever! I love the color selections too. It keeps the lips moisturized with a nice pop of color. I will definitely buy this again and I recommend it!
Las Vegas
Too slippery and the color did was seen too much.  Didn't like how it goes on.  Disappointing. I prefer other lip products than this one by far.  I would make it less glossy and more color.

Revlon Colorburst™ Lip Butter uploaded by Anna F.
I love this stuff. I got the purple. As soon as you put it on, it softens your lips instantly! It feels so much like chapstick! It is not sticky at all. I love how it moisturizes your lips. It is perfect for date night as it is very sparkly, too. When you decide you don’t want it on anymore, it is so easy to wipe off. It does not stain your lips. It is all around amazing! Definitely recommend purchasing! Revlon Colorburst™ Lip Butter

397 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
lawton
7 months ago
Natalie S. • 6 months ago
It’s comfortable but not long wearing like a liquid lipstick. Very hydrating.