Revlon Colorburst™ Lip Butter
Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%. Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth. For sheer to medium color with buttery shine.see more...
Top Questions See all 2,145 Q&A
Revlon Colorburst™ Lip Butter
- "I seriously have almost every shade these come in. I LOVE them! They are very moisturizing so if your lips are dry and you have no idea what you can grab these are a no brainer. There are tons of different colors and the formula is great. They last me quite a while and I use them a lot. :P I love these and have gifted them so many times because I swear by them! They only thing I don't like is they can sometimes get a little messy, they are lip butters and the packaging is nice. But sometimes it can get a little messy after a long time of using them." in 1914 reviews
- "I love these, Most are smooth and creamy. They are moisterizing. And there is a great range of colors. They are perfect for fall with the colder wether they moisterizer your lips so you can wear darker colors with out having dry patches on your lips. " in 659 reviews
- "I like that they moisturize my lips and also give them so color. One less step in getting ready. They have a great variety of colors." in 314 reviews
- " Revlon's lip butters contain mago butter, Shea butter and jojoba oil, so they do live up to their claim of being ultra moisturizing. Considering this I was surprised by how pigmented they are as well. And, unlike many other department store cheap-o lip products, these lip butters don't have an artificial fragrance or a rancid taste. They are comparable to higher end makeup brands. Right now these lip butters are getting a lot of hype so you'll often find the displays raided at your local drug store. Keep checking! These are going to be a permanent part of Revlon's product line! " in 283 reviews
- "I purchased my first lip butter and LOVED it. the color is long lasting and makes my lips super soft" in 281 reviews
With a name like lip butters, you know you can expect a lipstick with a butter smooth, creamy consistency. And that’s exactly what I got when I picked these up. This product is great for a fresh, sheer touch of color with a hydrated consistency. The packaging was super cute and I was so in love with these I had to go back and buy a couple more colors! Would definitely recommend!
I’ve been using these for a couple years now and they are amazing! Never leave my lips dried out and I have a beautiful pinky nude that I always get compliments on. They’re very smooth and are exactly like what the name says: butter. I have no complaints!
This lip stick went on smooth and didn't dry out my lips. It has a glossy look to it, but isn't overly glossy. The packaging is nice. The color doesn't stay put as well as some of the other lippies I've tried, but in my opinion is great for the price.
When I want a very moisturizing and light shiny lipstick look these are what I reach for. They are extremely moisturizing and I can apply without a mirror since they aren’t 100% opaque. When I’m in the mood for a product like this I really enjoy this
I would give this a 5 star, but I can’t because three years ago they discontinued my favorite color of this. It was red velvet and it was the best lipstick of all time. If you like the color options then go for it, it’s a nice formula
These are a really good product but I wouldn’t buy again. These are lip butters I understand they are not supposed to last all day but on me they rub off on the rest of my face. Does not pass the eating test, it would rub on the bottom of my chin & there was barely any product left after I finished eating. This will definitely stain your clothes. The reason I gave it four stars is because I am a lipstick girl but I know that there are girls that like these type of products because they like the moisture that it gives their lips. It does do the job but since I am not really familiar with these i wouldn’t buy them for myself. But would recommend to the right person!
I like the soft lip balm like feel with a soft sheen. I tried the peach parfait and it was a lovely peach undertone pink with a shimmer that is like a nude. It doesn't last long but reapplication feels good on the lips. I noticed the other colors I purchased seem darker in the photos than in real life (macoroon and pink truffle are lighter and pinker )so bear that in mind, it turned out better for me but be mindful when choosing colors for yourself
I use to liked this when i first started makeup but as i learned more about makeup and use other products i realized how much i hate this. I feel that these are pointless because the amount of times you have to apply them during the day. and make sure you exfoliate your lips are these will cling to every dry part. I think the are very moisturizing and they have many different colors but then when you apply it to the lips they look watery and not smooth out. I understand it is a lip butter, but they are way too buttery.
This is nice if you want to just throw something on your lips for a light wash of color with quite a bit of hydration. This is relatively inexpensive and can be purchased at any drugstore. Its nice because it is easy and low maintenance; it wears really comfortably on the lips and actually adds hydration to the lips rather than drying them out more. It isn't very long wearing, I think it's because it's so moisturizing and similar to a lip balm it doesn't really stick to the lips it tends to wear off quite quickly - but again it's easy to reapply I don't really even need a mirror to reapply this one. I mainly wish that it had more pigment, I know it's probably low because of how moisturizing it is but I would prefer to have something with more color to it, some of the lighter shades of this have almost no color to them. If you want something with really light color that is moisturizing I think that you would like this, but if you're looking for something that's colorful I would stick to a true lipstick rather than a lipstick lip balm hybrid like this one.
Q & A
What lip butter colors do you own?
Are these worth the money? If I like light colors are these a good option?
I have yet to try one of these, I've seen them in the store, but I don't know which color to get. Which color would you recommend for a person with fair skin, dark hair and brown/hazel eyes for fall?
What is your favorite color?
How many do u own;)?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos