BY REVLON #55 in Lipstick

Velvety color + balm-like moisture in a retractable chubby crayon; no sharpener required. Infused with triple butter complex of shae, mango and coconut butter. Available in 10 moisturizing shades.

Mari C.
Review for: Fiery
First of all, the color is perfect. This almost burgundy colour is great, not too red or too brown. The smell of the lipstick is very good. When I put this on, it looks great on my skin colour. The only problem I have with this, is that I have to constantly worry about not touching my lips, or not eating anything with this on because it smudges extremely easily, even if it says it’s matte.
Mimi E.
Avon, OH
Review for: Elusive
I love this! It’s so cheap and you can buy it everywhere! I have a bright fun color that is perfect for summer!! It’s a lot of matte lip color for a great price! I have the #205 elusive and I would highly recommend! I bought for my sister as well! I haven’t tried the other colors but this one is great and I get lots of complements on it when I wear it! Maybe I should look for a winter color as well so I can wear revlon all year!
Taylor D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really excited to try this product, but ultimately ended up being disappointed. I think I chose the wrong shade for me - an orange-y one - that didn't have the color payoff I wanted AND didn't look great with my skin tone (light). It was nice and soft when being applied, though, so it might be worth playing with shades and finding what works for you!
Victoria C.
Review for: Enchanting
This color is super flattering on my light skin with blonde hair. It is a orange-y nude that looks good with my very natural day to day makeup. The formula isn't my favorite,  but i'm likely to buy more due to the price being so reasonable. It goes on very smooth and smells sort of sweet minty, but as the day goes on it leaves chunks on my lips and sort of looks splotchy. I have to take it off and start over when I go to reapply which isn't bad just sort of a nuisance. My only other complaint is that the top comes off easily so I am hesitant to carry around in my purse in case of the lid coming off and making a mess. All in all it is a decent drugstore product with a few minor issues.
Desiree H.
Ft. Oglethorpe
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is what I am currently wearing and I love it because the balm stays on much longer than regular cream lipsticks, and is not as drying as the liquids. The colors are great if you like neutrals, which I really do, and it is easy to apply without using a mirror and you do not have to reapply all the time.
Mariah K.
New Albany, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very much a balm and i was hoping for a little bit more color. Super vibrant stick but goes on pale and doesn't seem to last. On a positive note, it did keep my lips fairly moisturized even though I was constantly reapplying. Inexpensive and available at every drug store. Will not purchase again.
Bethany H.
Pineville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I would’ve liked the one I bought better had it been a different color. I got a berry one that was just way too dark on me and didn’t look as complimenting to my lip shape or skin tone. The product worked well, though! Lasted a really long time. The quality of it was certainly great.
Katylin P.
Natalbany, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not used these in a few years, but when I was using this product, it was neither my favorite not my most disliked product. I loved this for the morning when I just needed a quick pop of colour before school. This requires lip balm before application, or it will dry out quickly.
Poly K.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Sultry
This is one of my favorite lip product and have been using for a few years now..I love the color Sultry for everyday wear..it's like my perfect nude/brown color for my tanned complexion. It goes on smoothly but I always exfoliated my lips prior to wearing it as it's matte so it emphasizes all of your dry patches if you don't prep your lips..It lasts about 3-4hrs before I have to reapply but it layers well.
Danika P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of my first matte lipsticks that I fell in love with before liquid lipsticks came on the scene and to this day they are still one of my go tos! The brick red color in the range is a perfect shade for making your teeth look so nice and white! Highly recommend!
Jennifer S.
How long do these last? Do they feel drying or moisturizing?
Jazmin H.
Pros and cons of this balm please?
Laura A.
White Rock, NM
Does this last all day even with eating and drinking? Or do you have to reapply often?
Agustina G.
Are they comfortable to wear?
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
Is this like the Clinique chubby stick?