BY REVLON

This weightless gloss makes lips pop with 5X more shine than patent leather.

• Is this lipstick sticky?3 Answers
  • Are these comfortable to wear? Also, are these pigmented? 3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a lip gloss that has great color but also...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Revlon lip gloss makes my lips not only look amazing but also makes them feel amazing. leaves them glossy and refreshed!" in 138 reviews
  • "Probably my favorite lip gloss so far. It has great color and shine, does not feel tacky once applied and is very long lasting. I think it smells funny, but not bad. I like the brush for this gloss it allows for even application. I will be repurchasing this product in many shades." in 103 reviews
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
I like the color selection of these Revlon glosses, but they do not stay on long. I'm giving it four stars because of the color selection. The other thing I've noticed is they tend to separate after a while. I know you're supposed to discard your makeup after so long but I find that these tend to change inconsistency after a short time. Maybe it's because they're exposed to the air or maybe temperature changes. I have several of these but I probably will not repurchase in the future.
Sheyri P.
Sacramento
Review for: Strawberry (006) more...
I’m not really a color glossy person but hey this a very good lip color. I actually got this from my aunt for a gift and I wear it sometimes not all the time it’s not my go to look but when I’m wearing like jeans and a white shirt and some tennis shoes I wear that color to make me stand out
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I have this color in red. This product has been around for years so I think that it's safe to say it's good stuff. I remember many many years ago when I first had the confidence to wear red lipstick, a friend had suggested this color and exact same product. Now, it's always a go to for me and I always keep it. It's truly amazing stuff
Mackenzie S.
Enon, OH
Review for: Bronze Shimmer 030 more...
I got this product on sale at Kroger’s (believe it or not) so I wasn’t totally sure how I’d like it. Long story short, this turned into one of my favorite lipglosses! Both the color and formula make for the best finishing touch for my look. The best part is that I can wear it to work or I can wear it going out, it’s fantastic!!
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
I like these lip glosses get go,im easy and create a pretty colored glossy lip look. I will be using it again I like the fact that it stays longer than most glosses and doesn't go on too thick or sticky it's a good lip gloss if you want to add color at the same time
Alexis L.
Denair , CA
I loved the colors and scents! The only thing is that it’s lipgloss I hate the sticky feeling that comes with it and my hair always ends up in it! I’ll stick with my lipsticks but if you don’t mind the stickiness they’re absolutely wonderful!
Brianna T.
Laveen, AZ
Review for: Rosegold more...
I am so impressed with this drug store lip gloss. The best thing about this product is the smell. It's like a vanilla cream cupcake. . Some shades apply splotchier than others but most aren't opaque. The formula is honestly so amazing to me. The finish is more satin and feels good on your lips but you won't really get a sharp edge like you could with a regular or liquid lipstick!
Nohelia R.
Pleasantville, NJ
This lipgloss has everything I'm looking for: it is not tacky, but it has enough staying power, it is moisturizing and feels nice on the lips, and it looks WET! So many lip glosses nowadays are so pigmented that they are almost like a lipstick that I really appreciate lip glosses just being glossy. Also, the blueish/purplish glitters in this otherwise clear lipgloss add a fun touch. I generally look better with cool tone lip colors, and the subtle blue in this gives that cool tone twist to any lipstick I wear underneath it.
Sarah L.
As far as a colorful gloss goes, this one is pretty good. It's pigmented well and looks nice. It is a gloss though, so it doesn't stay or last on your lips, to keep the color it needs reapplied throughout the day. I like it alright.
Heather N.
medina
Gorgeous colors!!! Very easy to put on and goes on smooth and awesomely! Easy applicator and cute sleek tube! Felt like it stayed on pretty long for a gloss and it’s at a reasonable price! Would definitely buy this again!!
Is this lip gloss sticky? Been wanting to try it.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these comfortable to wear? Also, are these pigmented?
DeeDee L.
Jerseyville, IL
I'm looking for a lip gloss that has great color but also has a lasting shine. I've bought another brand and really bummed that while the color is nice there's no shine.
Albanys M.
Is this lipstick sticky?
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
Does it last very long on your lips? Darker coloured lipsticks seem to last about 10 mins on me meaning I have to reapply so many times per day!