29 colors available

BY REVLON #51 in Lip Gloss

This weightless gloss makes lips pop with 5X more shine than patent leather.

• Are these comfortable to wear? Also, are these pigmented? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a lip gloss that has great color but also has a las...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Erica S.
Erica S.
Review for: Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss #058 Bejeweled Full Size Lip Gloss
I really like these Revelon ColorBurst lip glosses. They are very bold & pigmented in color. They have pretty good long wearing staying power for the most part. I may have to reapply one more time throughout a long day but not always. The shade selection is wide so they can complement many skin tones and styles. I never felt it being too thick or tacky. I haven't had issues with it being blotchy or clumping or even fading too easily. I own a bunch of these. They remind me more of a liquid lipstick due to the pigmentation and staying power and how it feels on, than just a regular gloss.
Susan V.
Susan V.
It was so awesome I had a beautiful red and I wore it just about every other day.
I would get comments on my lip color everytime. I loved it so much and it didn't dry out, the pigment is so rich...I just love it. The little tube it comes in is cute.

But the only negative is when my hair decided to fly in my face...which was always the smalls strands that got stuck on my lips also pulled up the color...
So at times I was told hey you got some red stuff on your face....hhaha..

Other than that give me a hair tie I will continue to keep buying this product.
Edith R.
Edith R.
Wills Point, TX
A nice plumping lip gloss that does what it's supposed to do. I have this in the shades Crystal Water and Bejeweled. Good pigmentation, plumping effect, and the glitter in Crystal Water I was first very turned off by when i saw them in the tube, but I actually liked their beautiful effect on the lips, which never happens. The two negative things I'm going to say about these is the very rubbery, chemical smell, they really smell like a plastic toy made in China, and that Revlon is not cruelty free. Won't repurchase for those reasons.
KATIE F.
KATIE F.
Review for: Adorned
Well known and trusted for having great products, this is no exception! It softens my lips and has the added bonus of a beautiful tint. The color is dark but since it's not a full lipstick it isn't too dark. I have to reapply multiple times a day if I want the color to stay dark. When it soaks into the skin the color doesn't stay, but it also fades nicely and doesn't leave any awkward coloring. I'd recommend it to anyone! The only reason it got 4 stars and not 5 is because of how often I have to reapply to keep it looking fresh!
yesika m.
yesika m.
Miami, Fl 33198-1044
Review for: Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss 006 Strawberry Fraise
A pop of weightless color with vivid, mirror-like shine. Outshines everything but you. It is formulated with:
• Micro-crystal formula for 5X the shine of patent leather.
• Plush applicator shaped to curves of your lips for smooth, even application of color.
• Revlon ColorBurst’s Elasticolor™ technology for rich color with a weightless feel.
• Moisturizers and anti-oxidants such as sweet almond oil and vitamin E conditions and improves lip texture.
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
In spite of being a product that caused a furor for many people, sorry to say that and never was one of them, I do not like the product. The color is different in packaging and in reality applies different I do not think had good flavor, by simply putting it on the lips tasted bad and I do not like the products that taste like chemicals, do not misunderstand me , I love Revlon, but I have been disappointed with this product, not recommended
Leah C.
Leah C.
W Burlington, IA
Review for: Bejeweled
REvlon is my go to brand when I want a good product but cannot afford or just don't want to spend a lot of money. The ColorBurst line of lip glosses are a great line. They are not super shiny. Some people like that but I don't. I don't care for the candy painted look and that sticky feeling. These give great coverage without the mess and sight. More of a laid back look.
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Abingdon, VA
Not at all a bad product, but I have had a few issues with this particular Revlon product (not reflective on other Revlon products, mind you) The color didn't stay on as long as I would have expected it to, and it was a bit too "gooey" for my taste. I felt like I had maple syrup on my lips. It was okay for the price, but I will be using a different gloss from now on.
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Kearny, NJ
Review for: Rosegold
Love the color of this gloss! It's very pigmented, and every drop is a beautiful, deep red. I like to layer it on top of the Revlon matte lipstick because it's extremely drying, so this gloss gives some needed hydration. Only drawback is that it's not as long lasting as it could be, but glosses rarely are. For a drugstore gloss, I would definitely recommend.
Mariana f.
Mariana f.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Sienna Sparkle
It's so rare to find a item that I really love since I don't really like putting anything in my lips but this here is so gorgeous and goes right with me!! I carry this along with me every single day since it is so beautiful and an everyday look:))! I would give this gorgeous lip gloss a 5/5 since it is so beautiful and has no reason to be not loved!!!
Is this lip gloss sticky? Been wanting to try it.
Kirstie W.
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
Does it last very long on your lips? Darker coloured lipsticks seem to last about 10 mins on me meaning I have to reapply so many times per day!
DeeDee L.
DeeDee L.
Jerseyville, IL
I'm looking for a lip gloss that has great color but also has a lasting shine. I've bought another brand and really bummed that while the color is nice there's no shine.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Plainville, Ma
Do these come off easily or are they hard to remove? Thanks!
Erika C.
Erika C.
Taft, TX
Is this product any good ??