Kiara S.
Kiara S.
Manchester, NH

Is the color really pigmented? Or does it have a hint of color?
Jayna H.
Jayna H.
July 17, 2014, 12:35 a.m.
Depends on the color and no you'll have to reapply all dag
Adilene G.
Adilene G.
July 2, 2014, 5:12 a.m.
This lipstick doesn't last as long as a regular lipstick does. It requires constant application because of it's creaminess which I think is really good for winter. In the summer I wouldn't really wear these but that's me personally. In regards to pigmentation however, they're really pigmented and you can find so many colors to match your skin tone :) love these
Despina C.
Despina C.
July 1, 2014, 9:32 p.m.
I have this lipstick in a bright pink color and it is very pigmented! i actually love how it looks when applied
Sara Y.
Sara Y.
June 23, 2014, 7:38 p.m.
Depends on the color. But the darker/bright ones are highly pigmented. My favorite is Apple Candy
Kim T.
Kim T.
June 18, 2014, 11:49 a.m.
I've noticed that the brights tend to be more pigmented, but even the ones that are a wash of color are easily buildable and look great
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
June 17, 2014, 2:39 a.m.
Some of these are incredibly pigmented. I personally like the more pigmented ones but even those can be applied lightly. Stick toward the lighter shades for a slight wash of color.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
June 13, 2014, 9:11 p.m.
It has a hint of color, i personally bought it and returned it after one use. I assumed it was a darker pigment and was not pleased with the outcome of it.
Lokyi F.
Lokyi F.
June 1, 2014, 4:09 a.m.
Most of the shades give off a lighter amount of color but more than a usual tinted lip moisturizer. Try Sorbet if you want a more pigmented color! It's really a favorite of mine. If you want it less opaque you can dab it on the lips instead of smearing it!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
May 29, 2014, 11:13 p.m.
They give a sheer wash of color, but they still definitely show up on the lips. Think of them as a tinted lip balm with better than average pigmentation, and not a lipstick.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
May 28, 2014, 9:43 p.m.
The shades I have are a light pink (Cupcake) and a light lavender (Gumdrop) so they both give a pretty, sheer, hint of color. I've never tried the brighter colors, they might be more pigmented.
Ree I.
Ree I.
May 28, 2014, 4:23 p.m.
Just a hint, but if you put a few layers on you can build it up a bit. It won't be opaque, but it gives a nice wash of colour.

Join Now