Tati C.

I have yet to try one of these, I've seen them in the store, but I don't know which color to get. Which color would you recommend for a person with fair skin, dark hair and brown/hazel eyes for fall?

Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Toronto, ON
4 years, 3 months ago
Candy Apple is so pretty. And I love brights for most seasons, so I like my Wild Watermelon, Tutti Frutti and Lollipop year round! (I have the same colouring, btw :) )
Angela P.
Angela P.
Mission, TX
4 years, 4 months ago
The sorbet us very natural looking. It highlights your natural lip color.
jordan w.
jordan w.
Upper Marlboro, MD
4 years, 4 months ago
If you like reds I would go for candy apple, for pinks or berry/mauve colors I would go for berry smoothie or sorbet
Missy B.
Missy B.
4 years, 4 months ago
I am very fair, I have red hair, and I think that basically every shade will work. They are very build-able so even if the color looks scary there is a way to make it wearable. I tend to choose more of the berry colors, but thats just me.
Krysten S.
Krysten S.
Waco, TX
4 years, 5 months ago
I think Raspberry Pie would look great on you. :)
Joanna D.
Joanna D.
4 years, 5 months ago
Since we have similar complexions, hair and eyes, I would highly recommend some of my favorites. Which are Lollipop, berry smoothie, Raspberry Pie, and Pink Truffle
And Berry Smoothie
4 years, 5 months ago
I think Peach Parfait and Creamsicle and Cupcake and Lollipop these colors look amazing on my skin witch is the same I am fair with dark hair as well! As for a fall shades Rasperry Pie and B
Lily G.
Lily G.
Chapel Hill, NC
4 years, 5 months ago
Bright pinks, I think, look very good on dark skinned and dark haired people. One of the lip butters that I think would suit that is Sorbet. It's a purple-y pink-y color and it's GORGEOUS.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Bristol
4 years, 7 months ago
For fall, I'd say go for one of the darker, more toned down colours such as Sugar Plum or Pink Truffle. Creme Brulee is a beautiful nude which would also be great for fall.