Tati C.
Tati C.

I have yet to try one of these, I've seen them in the store, but I don't know which color to get. Which color would you recommend for a person with fair skin, dark hair and brown/hazel eyes for fall?
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Aug. 31, 2013, 5:47 p.m.
Candy Apple is so pretty. And I love brights for most seasons, so I like my Wild Watermelon, Tutti Frutti and Lollipop year round! (I have the same colouring, btw :) )
Angela P.
Angela P.
Aug. 14, 2013, 12:46 a.m.
The sorbet us very natural looking. It highlights your natural lip color.
jordan w.
jordan w.
Aug. 12, 2013, 5:25 a.m.
If you like reds I would go for candy apple, for pinks or berry/mauve colors I would go for berry smoothie or sorbet
Missy B.
Missy B.
July 25, 2013, 10:33 p.m.
I am very fair, I have red hair, and I think that basically every shade will work. They are very build-able so even if the color looks scary there is a way to make it wearable. I tend to choose more of the berry colors, but thats just me.
Krysten S.
Krysten S.
July 8, 2013, 1:07 p.m.
I think Raspberry Pie would look great on you. :)
Joanna D.
Joanna D.
July 5, 2013, 3:02 a.m.
Since we have similar complexions, hair and eyes, I would highly recommend some of my favorites. Which are Lollipop, berry smoothie, Raspberry Pie, and Pink Truffle
July 2, 2013, 11:44 a.m.
And Berry Smoothie
July 2, 2013, 11:43 a.m.
I think Peach Parfait and Creamsicle and Cupcake and Lollipop these colors look amazing on my skin witch is the same I am fair with dark hair as well! As for a fall shades Rasperry Pie and B
Lily G.
Lily G.
June 26, 2013, 8:49 p.m.
Bright pinks, I think, look very good on dark skinned and dark haired people. One of the lip butters that I think would suit that is Sorbet. It's a purple-y pink-y color and it's GORGEOUS.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
May 19, 2013, 1:13 p.m.
For fall, I'd say go for one of the darker, more toned down colours such as Sugar Plum or Pink Truffle. Creme Brulee is a beautiful nude which would also be great for fall.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
April 7, 2013, 4:26 p.m.
I would suggest a light layer of red velvet!
Karen S.
Karen S.
Dec. 29, 2012, 7:13 a.m.
Peach parfait for a natural lip and berry smoothie/sugar plum for a nice berry tinted lip which is great for fall! I usually like darker colors for fall.
Kristie G.
Kristie G.
Dec. 28, 2012, 7:03 p.m.
I'm on the paler side,have hazel/green eyes and darker hair. I have 6 of these and love them. I got berry smoothie recently and love it. Peach parfait is a great one too.
Simone T.
Simone T.
Nov. 19, 2012, 4:31 a.m.
Raspberry pie!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Nov. 11, 2012, 3:34 p.m.
I have very porcelain skin and dark hair, and I absolutely love the Peach Parfait.
Leann R.
Leann R.
Nov. 11, 2012, 11:24 a.m.
That is my exact complexion! I love the color Berry Smoothie for fall. It is just a lovely berry shade but not overpowering like some lipsticks can be.
Teyanna P.
Teyanna P.
Nov. 8, 2012, 5:04 a.m.
I would suggest 040 Red Velvet since the color is very build-able & it's the perfect red color for fall time if u don't want to wear an actual lipstick & it's very moisturizing =)
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Nov. 7, 2012, 8:51 a.m.
I love berry smoothie!
Marina G.
Marina G.
Nov. 6, 2012, 8:42 p.m.
Red Velvet is a gorgeous deep berry red color that can be sheered out or packed on and looks beautiful!
Helen J.
Helen J.
Nov. 3, 2012, 4:32 p.m.
I think Strawberry Shortcake is pretty good. :)
Heather H.
Heather H.
Nov. 3, 2012, 10:31 a.m.
I have only bought one so far, but planning on buying more. Fig jam is surprisingly beautiful for fall. It's in brown packaging, but don't let that fool you!
Julia P.
Julia P.
Nov. 3, 2012, 9:31 a.m.
I have similar coloring as you described and I would go with Peach Parfait for a really subtle and natural look (depending on how many layers you put on) and Sugar Plum for a subtly plumy color. If you like browny reds Fig Jam is a personal favorite of mine.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Nov. 2, 2012, 10:21 p.m.
I would recommend Red Velvet. This sultry color combines the red you already know with deep brick undertones which pair perfectly with your brown/hazel eyes. This color really pops and brings out those brown eyes! Try it out...nice waves in your hair and a nice sultry eye and lip with Red Velvet will be sure to turn heads!!! mel.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Nov. 2, 2012, 4:13 p.m.
I have fair skin and dark hair and I love the color berry smoothie
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
Nov. 1, 2012, 6:09 p.m.
If you like the plum fall trend but afraid to go as dark as Red Velvet, Berry Smoothie gives you the hint of plum without being overwhelming.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Nov. 1, 2012, 1:04 p.m.
I fit the same criteria and I love Candy Apple, Creme Brulee, and Raspberry Pie for Fall.
Janice W.
Janice W.
Oct. 31, 2012, 7:57 p.m.
Peach parfait is a great everyday color, and pink truffle is a good fall color
Marwa A.
Marwa A.
Oct. 31, 2012, 1:19 p.m.
Try raspberry pie, it's a beautiful color for fall
Kirstie V.
Kirstie V.
Oct. 31, 2012, 7:16 a.m.
My favorite is Peach Parfait!
Natasha D.
Natasha D.
Oct. 30, 2012, 7:45 p.m.
I would recommend berry smoothie!
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Oct. 29, 2012, 6:50 p.m.
I also have fair skin, brown hair, and eyes. I have the colors strawberry shortcake, which is a light pink, and candy apple, which is a bright red. I have enjoyed both!
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Oct. 29, 2012, 3:46 p.m.
I have the same attributes, my personal favorite right now is strawberry shortcake!
Esther R.
Esther R.
Oct. 29, 2012, 2:41 p.m.
I'm not sure what your lip color is, but I have the same coloring as you. I own Sweet Tart and it stands out as a beautiful pink that contrasts nicely with fair skin and dark hair. It brightens my face.
Jayne-Elizabeth T.
Jayne-Elizabeth T.
Oct. 29, 2012, 2:27 p.m.
I would get peach Parfait, That is the color i use and my skin tone and hair/eye color are the same. It would look great on you.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Oct. 29, 2012, 9:46 a.m.
The colors aren't as bright as I thought they would be.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Oct. 29, 2012, 7:07 a.m.
My coloring is exactly the same as yours and i have peach parfait... it looks amazing! its a nice everday color and i wear it to school all the time... definitely peach parfait!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Oct. 28, 2012, 8:27 p.m.
Peach Parfait!
Carol L.
Carol L.
Oct. 28, 2012, 6:20 p.m.
Fig Jam. It often gets overlooked because the color of the packaging is such an ugly and intimidating shade of dark brownish red but on the lips it's actually sheerer. If you've ever tried Clinique's Almost Lipstick in Black Honey the Revlon Lip Butter in Fig Jam is a very similar color.
Sonia P.
Sonia P.
Oct. 28, 2012, 5:26 p.m.
Berry smoothie!
Karina R.
Karina R.
Oct. 28, 2012, 3:03 p.m.
Candy Apple is an amazing dark red for fall, and it would go great with your dark hair.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Oct. 28, 2012, 2:37 p.m.
I am much like you. I love Peach Parfait for a daily look and Lollipop for a more bold look. I'd stay away from colors like Creme Brulee and Strawberry Shortcake. They tend to wash me out.
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
Oct. 28, 2012, 1:15 p.m.
Berry smoothie
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Oct. 28, 2012, 8:02 a.m.
These colors really pack a punch! I wasn't expecting them to be so bright. I have fair skin and I found that the darker shades were too much for me, I would try the lighter more natural tones.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Oct. 27, 2012, 7:32 p.m.
I would say berry smoothie or raspberry pie (you can sheer this one out if you don't want it so bold)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Oct. 27, 2012, 7:22 p.m.
Berry Smoothie, I have the same type of hair/skin/eyes as you and if it is lightly or heavily applied it looks great
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Oct. 27, 2012, 11:04 a.m.
Pink Truffle is a fabulous "my lips but better" type of color.
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Oct. 27, 2012, 8:13 a.m.
Berry Smoothie is a great choice!
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Oct. 26, 2012, 9:13 p.m.
I think maybe sugar plum would work go with you but i would try also a color that is not to much also i bold color would look good for the fall
Gaby
Gaby
Oct. 26, 2012, 4:39 p.m.
I love Peach Parfait! It's a mauve-peach color with a little sparkles!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Oct. 26, 2012, 4:07 p.m.
I have fair skin and darker hair and I love Sugar Plum! You can put a little on for a hint of color or build it up for a more darker fall lip.
Shayna C.
Shayna C.
Oct. 26, 2012, 1:53 p.m.
I think either the Peach Parfait or berry smoothie. They are both nice fall colors and will play up your dark features on fair skin! I use Peach Parfait all the time!!!

Join Now