Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Somerset, KY

I have wanted to try these but i want to know if they work good or not?
Tori O.
Tori O.
July 9, 2013, 1:40 p.m.
They are really really nice and also affordable! Definitely worth it to test it out! I absolutely love them!
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
July 2, 2013, 5:20 a.m.
I find that the color pigment is thin, but it gives complete coverage. Plus they are really creamy without being too heavy.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
April 18, 2013, 8:48 a.m.
They are really good
amber k.
amber k.
March 23, 2013, 7:41 p.m.
I absolutely love these!
Judy X.
Judy X.
Feb. 19, 2013, 5:49 p.m.
Yes! They work really good!
Siddhi S.
Siddhi S.
Jan. 29, 2013, 5:09 p.m.
They work amazing! They make your lips feel so soft and hydrated that it's perfect to take anywhere and apply!Just stick one in your purse and go!
Erika R.
Erika R.
Jan. 20, 2013, 2:21 p.m.
I only own one, with the intent to purchase more. They are very hydrating and add just the right amount of color.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Jan. 12, 2013, 6:20 p.m.
The color payoff is amazing you don't need a lip liner they smell great and last for me 5 hours my favorite colors are cupcake and red velvet
Sara R.
Sara R.
Jan. 12, 2013, 3:29 p.m.
The colors are incredible! If you are using it for moisture though, Burt's Bees or similar works much better!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Jan. 9, 2013, 11:14 a.m.
These lip butters are AWESOME. It's like wearing a lipstick without the commitment. I have 5 of these lip butters and I wear them all the time. They are very pigmented and very hydrating.

Join Now