Crystal J.
Somerset, KY

I have wanted to try these but i want to know if they work good or not?

Tori L.
Tori L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
4 years, 4 months ago
They are really really nice and also affordable! Definitely worth it to test it out! I absolutely love them!
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Morgantown, WV
4 years, 4 months ago
I find that the color pigment is thin, but it gives complete coverage. Plus they are really creamy without being too heavy.
Stephanie H.
Judy X.
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
4 years, 9 months ago
Yes! They work really good!
Siddhi S.
Siddhi S.
4 years, 9 months ago
They work amazing! They make your lips feel so soft and hydrated that it's perfect to take anywhere and apply!Just stick one in your purse and go!
Erika R.
Erika R.
4 years, 10 months ago
I only own one, with the intent to purchase more. They are very hydrating and add just the right amount of color.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 10 months ago
The color payoff is amazing you don't need a lip liner they smell great and last for me 5 hours my favorite colors are cupcake and red velvet
Sara R.
Sara R.
4 years, 10 months ago
The colors are incredible! If you are using it for moisture though, Burt's Bees or similar works much better!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Southaven, MS
4 years, 10 months ago
These lip butters are AWESOME. It's like wearing a lipstick without the commitment. I have 5 of these lip butters and I wear them all the time. They are very pigmented and very hydrating.