BY REVLON #70 in Lipstick

Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%. Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth. For sheer to medium color with buttery shine.

Estebania N.
Flushing, NY
When these came out I was overjoyed and couldn't wait to pick up a few. I personally own 4 pf the pinkish colors and they are pretty good. They had a nice creamy formula and they looked stunning on the lips. A few things to note: 1) they can come off a little sheer but I personally don't mind that. 2) The packaging is cute and sleek and clicks securley. 3) It doesn't have a long wear time but even if you do reapply it doesn't looked blotchy or cakey. 4 ) There is a shade for everyone. All in all I think they are great and I will be picking up a few more, maybe this time from the read family.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
Hands down one of my favorite lip products. I keep repurchasing them over and over and I highly recommend. They're affordable, moisturizing, and feel smooth and soft. They are a build-able formula, and sometimes I like my lip looks to be more subtle, and these are perfect for that! They wont leave you with that unfortunate lipstick ring at the end of the day. They also add shine and dimension without it being as sticky as lip gloss. They aren't extremely long lasting, and you will have to reapply, but totally worth it and they smell sugary and amazing!
RoseAnn H.
Review for: SORBET
I love Lip Butter! I actually own it in a red and it is the BEST red lipstick. Stays in place (meaning it didn't bleed, as some reds will do), feels amazing on...no drying or caking as the day goes, and is in a great price range! I totally recommend lip butter for women that want the lipstick look but not the feel of lipstick. It doesn't have the staying power of a traditional lipstick, but it doesn't have the gross feel either. Great cross between lipstick and lip balm
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I have this in 090 Sweet Tart, I think I always did, but I recently found it again and even though it's somewhat melted down, it's still in great condition. I do have to exfoliate my lips before use, but other than that it's a perfect pop of color for a warm spring or summer day. It moisturizes and lasts a decent length, considering I'm always eating or drinking something, reapplying is necessary. Though because it did melt, i use a lip brush.
Alyssa H.
I give this 3 because the shade I tried wasn't the best for me also because it kind of stuck to my teeth. At the same time tho I have problems with a lot of lip products sticking to my teeth for some reason I have a low enamel and small lips so bad combination but I did like that the color lasted even tho some got on my teeth. If it was a good color for me it would have been great but with the right shade for you I'd say it's worth a try
Alyssa E.
I must own 4 or 5 shades of this formula. I love this lip butter, especially the red shades. They give you a silky smooth, sheer color on the lips that's just perfection. They don't dry out the lips (duh, they're lip butters!) and they are just so easy to apply. You will need to reapply frequently since the staying power is pretty weak but the application is so easy, it's like applying chapstick. I don't mind reapplying!
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
This balm is a perfect cross between lip balm and lip stick. It has great color payoff and lasts for a while. It is not as light as a lip balm but I really enjoy it for a natural look. I was surprised at how long it stays on. The packaging is very cheap and I worry that the cap might stay on but for the price, it is a great deal! I got the berry smoothie color and it is very natural but looks great.
Gabriela S.
I have the only one shade of this and it's "True Red", to me it's very sheer, you put it on and it goes on full color but when you rub your lips together the pigment goes sheer, the application is not consistent and it's a pain to apply. I like to use it as a wash of color, I apply it and then sheer it out with my fingers so it looks smooth. I am not going to purchase more shades of this lipstick.
Anna P.
Review for: WILD WATERMELON
Favorite lip product! All in one. Moisturizes and provides just enough color for the day. Lip glosses often leave my lips sticky and I usually end up wearing them off really quick. For the days I don't need the full color of a lipstick but still want my color to last l, I use this!! Perfect flirty color that goes with everything. Great go t for those mornings you just aren't feeling it.
Kristen K.
I loved these when they first came out a couple years ago. I have around 7 different shades. They're almost like a tinted balm.

Some have glitter in it, which I don't like. So, watch out for those shades if you're like me and can't stand it. But some others are just smooth buttery colors. They're super smooth and comfortable.

Would I recommend? - Yes, but only the ones without glitter!
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
What lip butter colors do you own?
Joanna H.
Are these worth the money? If I like light colors are these a good option?
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite color?
Tati C.
I have yet to try one of these, I've seen them in the store, but I don't know which color to get. Which color would you recommend for a person with fair skin, dark hair and brown/hazel eyes for fall?
Michelle L.