BY REVLON #26 in Lipstick

Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%. Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth. For sheer to medium color with buttery shine.

Sabrin H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After talking to dermatologists and digging into scientific studies, we were surprised (and a little disheartened) to discover the ingredients in some of the best lip balms can cause irritation — and make dry lips even drier. The key: finding a balm with simple ingredients that include moisturizers, like beeswax, or barrier agents, like petrolatum, and little to nothing else. Once we found those, we tested 25 to see which felt the best going on, provided long-lasting moisture, and weren't too glossy.
Meldin G.
Review for: SORBET, TUTTI FRUTTI
I love the butter lipsticks! One of my favorite lipstick formulas of all time. They have a surprising amount of pigmentation considering they’re almost a balm-like texture but not a super saturated color. It has a high glossy finish and is super hydrating on the lips. I have a lot of texture on my lips and the formula is super forgiving and makes everything look smooth. I wish these were still around because I’d definitely buy more shades !
Dana R.
Review for: RED VELVET
This is one of the first complete sets I purchased, but red velvet was my favorite for its rich creamy color! These are very moisturizing so they do not last as long a a matte lipstick would. It feels like a thick balm more than a lipstick, and is great on many skin tones. It cost <7 dollars and comes in adorable packaging. This is great if you need to give your lips a break from the heavy duty makeup.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE, RASPBERRY PIE, PEACH PARFAIT
This lipstick is excellent. It is very moisturizing and creamy and surprisingly pigmented. It's super affordable and easy to find at most drug stores. I have several colors to go with all of my favorite looks and seasons. My only complaint would have to be the packaging. Honestly, it seems like it's targeted towards younger girls. However, the quality of the product is fantastic so the packaging can be overlooked!
Jacquelyn N.
Review for: TUTTI FRUTTI
I love the soft, moisturizing formula that gives lips a little slip when rubbing them together. I’m a weirdo but I like that feeling. I wish there was a bit more color pay off. I like a bold lip to be a committed bold lip but I’m not gonna pass on this product just for that. I like it enough that I can accept that sometimes I have more of a color whisper than a color block.
Summer B.
Grants Pass
Review for: Other
These are really great lipsticks, but I give them a four because they kinda make my lips peel. I bought a few of these at my local walmart to give them a try, and they work well for pictures and all that, but like a said before, they made my lips peel a bit so I would wear it for more than a few hours. Definitely don’t try to wear this product all day long
Catherine R.
Review for: SUGAR PLUM
RIP Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sugar Plum!  Gone too soon.  Sugar Plum was the best mauve/berry flush of color available.  Even though the color is discontinued, the Lip Butters themselves are still fantastic.  They go on like a dream and provide a ton of moisture with the prettiest flush of color.  There is a slight gloss to it but not at all sticky.  They provide the most lovely, sheer color.  Perfect if you want something a touch subtle because of a smokey eye or if you want something that is great for your no makeup look.  The price is very good and so is the selection of colors.  They are available at pretty much all drug and big box stores.
Bridget E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are just okay. You get what you pay for. They do have color and are moisturizing but both the color and moisture does not last for s long time - leading to many reapplications. For the price I think it is worth it to purchase a more expensive color balm that will lead to a lower cost per use because you won’t have to reapply as often.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all of these and have been using them for years. They are a balm-like pigment that has a medium to high amount of pigment but still retains a lot of smoothness and moisture like tinted balms. They have an awesome variety of colors and if you suffer from dry lips you will love this line from Revlon.
Mary D.
Review for: WILD WATERMELON, RED VELVET
I enjoy using these lip butters. They give a pop of color with a buttery feel to the lips. It a comfortable wearing lip. I do recommend keeping it on hand though because it does tend to wear in a couple of hours or right after eating. It's a good comfortable lip and it give just a nice wash of color on the lip!
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
What lip butter colors do you own?
Joanna H.
Are these worth the money? If I like light colors are these a good option?
Elizabeth W.
What is your favorite color?
Tati C.
I have yet to try one of these, I've seen them in the store, but I don't know which color to get. Which color would you recommend for a person with fair skin, dark hair and brown/hazel eyes for fall?
Michelle L.