BY REVLON #58 in Lipstick

High shine + balm-like moisture in a retractable chubby crayon; no sharpener required. Infused with triple butter complex of shae, mango and coconut butter. Available in 10 moisturizing shades.

• When's the best time to wear this lip color? What other colors do...5 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this product? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this product? Yes it is pricey but I want t...2 Answers
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: Coy, Provocative more...
For some reason... I am just not a huge fan of the crayon stick like lip products, but I wish I were!! In theory, they sound & look fantastic. You have your lip color & liner in one. However, the reality for me is that it’s too thick of a point to line with... and too thin of a lipstick 💄 to quickly throw on like a regular 👄 lipstick.

So, I end up more frustrated than happy with these crayon type lippies. Also, they tend to feel less moisturizing in my opinion, even when comparing to long wear matte lipsticks. And unfortunately, both or these Revlon products I’ve tied.

**However, b/c I feel like many many people enjoy the crayon type products... I gave this 3 stars. The 2 Star ⭐️ deduction was due to my person preference with the TYPE of product in general.
Savannah C.
Review for: Coy more...
To start off this product very inexpensive so you’re not losing too much if you don’t love it. Compared to another lip crayon I've used, Revlon is much better. This went on smooth and had a minty (that's the only way I can describe it) scent instead of a nauseating wax smell of other brands. Only drawback is this color, is a lot brighter once it is put on than it looks in the tube. Not so bad that it is unwearable but go a little softer handed. This is the only color I have tried so far in their crayon/balm line but I will be trying more.
Aleksa T.
Boxborough, MA
So I actually tried this as a sample and did not like it very much. There was not much pigment to the color but it felt very smooth on the lips. I also think the color choices aren't the best. They were all very bold colors and not a natural color you would use on your lips. I think the way it feels is great compared to the Maybelline babylips. The color also came off very quick. Could be improved.
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
I hope these never go away!!!! Favourite lip product. Color payoff is great. Pigmentation is on point. Feels so comfortable on the lips. Easy to use. Shade selection is super. I think the price piont is a bit high. But I think all drug store cosmetics price are climbing too high and clouding the market with what constitutes as drugstore and what is high end? But a good solid product none the less.
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Other more...
I'm unsure of the shade I had in the past, but whichever one it was it was kind of orange-y but also a little pink/nude. I liked the shade and how hydrating it was on my lips, however it had this shimmer effect which I didn't really enjoy, as well as it was a little too creamy for me and since it was tinted, it kept coming off on my clothes. That's all in preference though - overall, I love the product!
Eliza H.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Coquette more...
Color payoff was great, not sticky at all, and my lips felt very moisturized. The only issue I had with this product was that I used it so quickly. By that I mean I don’t think I used it any more than I use other lip products, but I ran out of this in a little over one month. Maybe my packaging was faulty, but I was very disappointed.
Meisha D.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Tease, Coquette, Enticing more...
Revlon Color Burst Lacquer Balm is semi sheer, but at the same time highly pigmented! I loved how the lip color easily slid on to my lips and I love the sense of hydration I got from the formula, however, the lip color does not stay well. I had less than an hour of full color on my lips and had to continuously apply through the day. It became a bit of a haste having to continually apply this product.
DeVonna P.
Duluth, GA
I love this Revlon bomb. It keeps my lips super moisturize and hydrated. The colors are so vibrant I can add layers if I want more color to pop out. I would definitely recommend those who like a tinted balm to purchase this immediately. This has been one of my favorites and I’m always a return customer for this product.
keiana G.
Vancouver , WA
Surprisingly this little stick is what I like to call my everyday go lipstick, for it to be so inexpensive, and just a little stick this stick has a lot of power. I outline my lips then fill in it last all stay and has a silky smooth finish! I love it I always get neutral colors I wear this to work almost everyday
Kasie G.
These are so moisturizing! If you're looking for a hint of color and gloss I highly recommend these! It's almost like a lip balm lipstick and I love that for quick makeup days! Very simple and nice to just throw in your purse and go! I love this stuff and have purchased multiple colors!!
lisa s.
When's the best time to wear this lip color? What other colors do they have?
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone else tried this product?
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
How long does this last?
Erica V.
How long does this product typically last on?
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone else tried this product? Yes it is pricey but I want to see if others have enjoyed this product as much as I have !