10 colors available

BY REVLON

High shine + balm-like moisture in a retractable chubby crayon; no sharpener required. Infused with triple butter complex of shae, mango and coconut butter. Available in 10 moisturizing shades.

• When's the best time to wear this lip color? What other colors do t...4 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this product? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this product? Yes it is pricey but I want to ...2 Answers
Bernice B.
Bernice B.
Review for: Demure, Provocative, Flirtatious, Ingenue, Coquette, Whimsical, Tease, Coy, Enticing, Vivacious
I have all shades. Goes on nicely. Affordable. True to color. Easy to carry on the go. Repeat user. Finish is appearing under different lighting. Try it!
Dana P.
Dana P.
Port Richey, FL
Love the sheer color and flavor of these! Perfect for a quick summer look. I use these daily my favorite has to be the berry one.
Izabella F.
Izabella F.
lexington
Review for: Provocative
I do really love the color! It isn't all day wear but that's ok fir the price! I love how it feels and look on me! I suggest it!
Lisandra L.
Lisandra L.
It lasts for a good time. I eat a lot, so I love that the lipstick lasts a lot. It has good picments and the colors are really bright.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Coy
Wasn't sure exactly what I was buying when I did, really loved the color. In the shape of a lip pencil but far from that. Highly pigmented and very smooth and not at all sticky. This one is gonna be good for the holiday season coming up.
JoShanna C.
JoShanna C.
love the minty smell and the shimmer and the cool tingle... I only bought one but I wouldn't mind having all the colors...
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Review for: Demure
It has a minty smell to it and goes on very smooth. They have really nice colors and many shades. It doesn't last very long, you need to keep applying it, but it's convenient, pretty, gives nice color pay off and is moisturizing.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Coy
My favorite lip color! It matches my skin tone so perfectly and give the perfect amount of color and shine to the lip.
Angie W.
Angie W.
Review for: Tease
This is my favorite lipstick/balm/stain! The color gives a subtle pop and lasts for hours. I get so many compliments when I wear it. Plus it moisturizes and has a slight mint flavor.
Erica S.
Erica S.
I really like these lil giys there go on smooth! Makes lips feel refreshed almost as if theres nothing on your lips!
lisa s.
lisa s.
When's the best time to wear this lip color? What other colors do they have?
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone else tried this product?
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone else tried this product? Yes it is pricey but I want to see if others have enjoyed this product as much as I have !
Erica V.
Erica V.
How long does this product typically last on?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
How long does this last?