BY REVLON #64 in Lipstick

High shine + balm-like moisture in a retractable chubby crayon; no sharpener required. Infused with triple butter complex of shae, mango and coconut butter. Available in 10 moisturizing shades.

• When's the best time to wear this lip color? What other colors do...5 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this product? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this product? Yes it is pricey but I want t...2 Answers
Emeline A.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Whimsical
I like the consistency of it. It is moisturizing and not overpowering. It’s not long lasting but that’s not a problem for me. I repurchase it because i like the shade on my lips. I would recommend it.
Jennifer G.
EL PASO, TX
Tjey have pretty colors but theyre not crazy pigmented , tjey do have lots of product dont dry out lips and are a bit more natural very good for day to day or for going to school or work during the day
Kensha S.
Arkadelphia, AR
Review for: Whimsical
Very pigmented for the price. I purchased this product from Ulta. I wasn’t really impressed. I got what I paid for with this product. It was an okay product. I would repurchase this again on a whime.
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR
Review for: Demure
Honestly it reminded me of a cheaper version of Clinique’s balm. Same way to apply & everything. Almost same color, not quite though.. but if you want a Clinique balm but can’t afford it, try this kind.
Nadia T.
Bonner Spgs, KS
Review for: Coquette
These are perfect for on the go. I love the pencil shape, the formula is so smooth and easy to apply. Pigmentation is great, stains lips and still looks good! Affordable enough to own every color 😉
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Ingenue
This product was nice on the lips it made them soft and it had a soft nice tint.. I did feel that by the end of the night my lips were super dry but as long as I kept reapplying it my lips were ok
Chrissy O.
Setauket, NY
These are great when you want to hydrate your lips but also give them a little bit of color! They make it nice and easy to apply and are perfect for everyday use when you don't need a full lip stick.
Jas S.
Issaquah, WA
These are my favorite for light make up days. I can throw this on and look put together but the color isn't intense so it doesn't wash me out. Plus, it's hydrating! So it's a nice break from drying liquid lipsticks.
Lindsay M.
Hampton, VA
Absolutely perfect for when you need a tiny of color and when you are on the go. So easy to apply and great color range.
Plus, I think it is supposed to help moisturize your lips. (Huge plus!)
Katherine R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have loved these since high school. They have a ton of colors and they’re all buildable. You can sweep these on in a pinch to spruce up a look, or layer on for a more dramatic look that is super shiny and super hydrating
lisa s.
When's the best time to wear this lip color? What other colors do they have?
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
How long does this last?
Erica V.
How long does this product typically last on?
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone else tried this product? Yes it is pricey but I want to see if others have enjoyed this product as much as I have !
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone else tried this product?