10 colors available

BY REVLON

High shine + balm-like moisture in a retractable chubby crayon; no sharpener required. Infused with triple butter complex of shae, mango and coconut butter. Available in 10 moisturizing shades.

• When's the best time to wear this lip color? What other colors do t...4 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this product? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this product? Yes it is pricey but I want to ...2 Answers
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
I love this lipstick, it goes on really smooth and stays for a long time. I have it in a red and pink shade. The color is really saturated, doesn't bleed, and doesn't come off on everything. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Greer, SC
Review for: Flirtatious
This item is a must have !!! It comes in a thick crayon one container that twists up to apply. It goes on very smooth and the color is full and beautiful! I got this red and it really spices things up! It lasts like any other typical lipstick and moisturizers so well! Love ❤
Tania G.
Tania G.
Salida, CA
Review for: Vivacious
Love these they remind me of crayons. They def stain your lip and are very creamy in my opinion. I love the packaging for these and I think they're a good price ! I would def repurchase these ! I probably have all the colors
Briana P.
Briana P.
This is one of my favorite products because of how many colors they offer and because of the buttery formula. I often come back to this product. It is so incredibly easy to use this product to get a killer lip! I have already told several others about this product.
Sandra r.
Sandra r.
Stuart, FL
Smells of peppermint I love these lip balms they are moisturizing to the lips and gives your lips some shine very light weight and color is very vibrant. I would definitely repurchase and recommend. Also very easy to apply
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Saginaw, MI
Review for: Coy
I like the formula of these as well as the packaging. What I don't love is that it bleeds and is very visible when that happens. They have several colors I've purchase for just a tiny touch of colors so they won't bleed.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
breaux bridge, LA
Review for: Tease
Feels really good on my lips. Not really a fan of the smell but It does last on my lips for a good bit of time. Love the subtle color, it doesn't stand out too much but isn't too light. It isn't too shiny which I enjoy.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
This is a great product. I wear mine all the time and it never disappoints! What i really love is it is buildable! It's very pigmented which is great but i can also just lightly apply it for a more natural, everyday look.
maddie e.
maddie e.
I love how smooth it is and the color i got was pretty but not flattering for me however i hate how bulky the applicator is it made the application super messy overall i dont think it was worth the price i paid.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
Review for: Tease
I love these! They go on so smooth. The pencil form is so convenient to use. The color is super pretty. I'm a matte liquid lipstick kind of girl, but the formula and convenience of these makes them worth trying.
lisa s.
lisa s.
When's the best time to wear this lip color? What other colors do they have?
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone else tried this product?
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone else tried this product? Yes it is pricey but I want to see if others have enjoyed this product as much as I have !
Erica V.
Erica V.
How long does this product typically last on?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
How long does this last?