BY REVLON #64 in Lipstick

High shine + balm-like moisture in a retractable chubby crayon; no sharpener required. Infused with triple butter complex of shae, mango and coconut butter. Available in 10 moisturizing shades.

• When's the best time to wear this lip color? What other colors do...5 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this product? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this product? Yes it is pricey but I want t...2 Answers
Sarah H.
Midvale, UT
One of the best lip products at the drugstore. It has a nice sheer finish that is buildable. It has a slight mintyness to it and is a dupe for the Tarte lip stain balms. There are a ton of different shades and the packaging is very cute.
Kaitlyn M.
Review for: Tease, Coy, Coquette, Enticing
These balms are a go to ride or die product for me! They are so great! I use them no no makeup and natural makeup days to give my lips a soft wash of color and they do exactly that and just pull my whole look together. I highly recommend!
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
A really great drug store buy. I have a couple colors I like to keep on hand. They are very nice and shear. Light and almost like a highly tinted lip balm. When I need some color and don't want a thick lipstick I grab one and go.
Angela C.
Hopewell Junction
Review for: Enticing
It is not bad and not amazing ! It’s a tinted lip balm! Doesn’t do anything special for your lips. Same as chapstick and a dab of lipstick! I would buy it again but the color is pretty
Bailey L.
Logan, UT
Really great pigment and easy to apply! It’s so creamy and feels great on, but it can also be fairly easy to smear because it’s so creamy! Definitely be sure to set the product after application! Would recommend this product!
Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
I love to use these over some of my matte lippies. They make my lips soft and add a little bit of shine to my puppies. On my no-makeup days, I use them as a gloss. You won't be disappointed. For the price you can't go wrong.
Erica R.
Athens, OH
These are so hydrating and provide the perfect amount of color without being too sheer or too bright. They’re really good for everyday wear since you don’t really need a mirror to put them on and the look is very low matinence
Fei-Fei K.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Coquette
Such a pretty color, but I didn’t like it as much as I thought I was going to. It felt greasy on my lips, to the point that I didn’t even want it on anymore so I wiped it off. The color selection is decent, but I’ve definitely have tried better.
Emily J.
Review for: Coquette
This is a really nice color, however, it is super dry on the lips and feels like wax almost! The price is okay, but it is still way too expensive! The packaging is okay but honestly, it doesn't make up for the bad qualities of this product.
Moubina U.
Valley Stream, NY
Review for: Coquette
I love this product. Amazing minty smell, comfortable feel on the lips. Color pay off is really sheer but that’s exactly what I was looking for because it totally met my expectations and I will be recommending to others
lisa s.
When's the best time to wear this lip color? What other colors do they have?
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
How long does this last?
Erica V.
How long does this product typically last on?
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone else tried this product? Yes it is pricey but I want to see if others have enjoyed this product as much as I have !
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone else tried this product?