10 colors available

BY REVLON

High shine + balm-like moisture in a retractable chubby crayon; no sharpener required. Infused with triple butter complex of shae, mango and coconut butter. Available in 10 moisturizing shades.

• When's the best time to wear this lip color? What other colors do t...4 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this product? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this product? Yes it is pricey but I want to ...2 Answers
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Review for: Vivacious
This is one of my favorite lip products. The color is bright and I think it looks great on. I found that it is long lasting. It definitely met my expectations and I have purchased many colors in this line. I will definitely be buying more colors.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Royal Oak, MI
Review for: Demure
I love the ease of application with this balm and the texture leaves my lips feeling like I only applied Chapstick. The color is a great neutral that leaves my lips just enhanced smooth on the days where they are not the star of the show.
Julianne B.
Julianne B.
Hanahan , SC
I really like this lipstick. They have a great variety of colors and they are easy to apply. I wish that they stayed on longer. I feel like I am always re-applying. Overall though, they are one of my go to lipsticks.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Enticing
This is such a nice natural red color. Because it's a balm it's not TOO opaque but it is definitely pigmented. I like to rub it out with my fingers for more of that balm look but these last so long which is great!!!
Elly T.
Elly T.
Review for: Enticing
I've gotten so many compliments about my lip color when I wear this. I've only worn this a few times, but I do whip it out on special occasions. I tend to like to keep my makeup quite natural & effortless.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Manassas, VA
Review for: Vivacious
This are okay, they have pretty decent color payoff and high shine. Def not long lasting but they have a lot of pretty shades to choose from. It does have a minty smell too it which can be good and bad.
Cassie O.
Cassie O.
This works more as a chopstick for me than a lipstick. It has a great tingly feeling to make your lips feel more plump. I love the colors but it doesn't stay very well. It's good for how much you pay.
CARMELINA R.
CARMELINA R.
Doral, FL
es un pintalabios de poca duracion pero te deja los labios hidratados, incluso sientes un frescor al ponertelo, el colo es bien bonito el que tengo es el #150 red y me gusta mucho. Lo recomiendo.
Jenifer M.
Jenifer M.
Phoenix
Review for: Enticing
I got this because i needed a red lipcolor for date night. i like it a lot. it's super pigmented and feels nice on my lips. i also like the slight tint it leaves on my lips even after it's gone
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Review for: Vivacious
Totally love the formula and the shades this collection has. Feels soft in your lips and doesn't leave them feeling sticky. It's matte but not totally matte and has a fresh smell that I love.
lisa s.
lisa s.
When's the best time to wear this lip color? What other colors do they have?
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone else tried this product?
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone else tried this product? Yes it is pricey but I want to see if others have enjoyed this product as much as I have !
Erica V.
Erica V.
How long does this product typically last on?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
How long does this last?