BY REVLON #64 in Lipstick

High shine + balm-like moisture in a retractable chubby crayon; no sharpener required. Infused with triple butter complex of shae, mango and coconut butter. Available in 10 moisturizing shades.

• When's the best time to wear this lip color? What other colors do...5 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this product? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this product? Yes it is pricey but I want t...2 Answers
Julianne B.
Halethorpe , MD
I really like this lipstick. They have a great variety of colors and they are easy to apply. I wish that they stayed on longer. I feel like I am always re-applying. Overall though, they are one of my go to lipsticks.
Kate S.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Enticing
This is such a nice natural red color. Because it's a balm it's not TOO opaque but it is definitely pigmented. I like to rub it out with my fingers for more of that balm look but these last so long which is great!!!
Elly T.
Review for: Enticing
I've gotten so many compliments about my lip color when I wear this. I've only worn this a few times, but I do whip it out on special occasions. I tend to like to keep my makeup quite natural & effortless.
Cassie O.
This works more as a chopstick for me than a lipstick. It has a great tingly feeling to make your lips feel more plump. I love the colors but it doesn't stay very well. It's good for how much you pay.
Jenifer M.
Phoenix
Review for: Enticing
I got this because i needed a red lipcolor for date night. i like it a lot. it's super pigmented and feels nice on my lips. i also like the slight tint it leaves on my lips even after it's gone
Claudia D.
Review for: Vivacious
Totally love the formula and the shades this collection has. Feels soft in your lips and doesn't leave them feeling sticky. It's matte but not totally matte and has a fresh smell that I love.
Denisse B.
Doral, FL

very creamy lip, moisturizing, shiny, something that is not my total satisfaction however I like its formula and so my recommendation who likes this type of lipstick.
Nellie M.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Enticing
I love this stuff ! Beautiful color and very moisturizing on the lips. I like that it doesnt have a nasty crayon smell like others do, it has a light mint smell.
Amy B.
Review for: Vivacious
This line has great colors, and is super smooth for application, but I have difficulties keeping the color all day. As soon as I drink or eat it's all over.
Mary m.
Review for: Flirtatious
I absultutly love these lip stains. They are moisturizing but also leave a great color on your lips. I also really like the smell of them
lisa s.
When's the best time to wear this lip color? What other colors do they have?
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
How long does this last?
Erica V.
How long does this product typically last on?
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone else tried this product? Yes it is pricey but I want to see if others have enjoyed this product as much as I have !
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone else tried this product?