BY REVLON

High shine + balm-like moisture in a retractable chubby crayon; no sharpener required. Infused with triple butter complex of shae, mango and coconut butter. Available in 10 moisturizing shades.

• When's the best time to wear this lip color? What other colors do...5 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this product? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this product? Yes it is pricey but I want t...2 Answers
Helen S.
Fort Lee, NJ
Review for: Flirtatious
Let me begin by saying I love Revlon Colorburst Balms. They do feel nice and soothing on the lips, more like a balm, less like a lipstick. But the colors are strong and lovely. Flirtatious is great for evening, as the color is strong and shiny. The only negative is that it does need to be reapplied, as it is not a long-wearing lip color. But the pencil is perfect for throwing in a small purse and just putting it on anytime.
Nelyabith B.
Review for: Vivacious
The perfect texture for a lacquer balm. I love all products of Revlon but this is one of my favorites. It has a very light and airy feeling on your lips. I completely forget I had it on until I looked in the mirror. I really love how revlon has that light minty scent. This balm applies very precisely and smoothly. This particular color "Vivacious" is very pigmented. I will definitely try more colors in the line.
Briana L.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Demure
I really like this balm stick! The color is simple but beautiful! It has a bit of shimmer, moisturizes, and has an awesome minty flavor. It goes great by itself for a casual face, or would be awesome over a matte color for a more high end look. It does seem to fade a bit fast, so if you will be out and busy all day it may not be perfect, but eh who cares! Just reapply and get that great minty flavor!
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Coquette
Coquette is a nice bright pink and it has some light silver glitter to it. I like to wear this color when I'm not wearing a ton of makeup, but want a little pink to my lips. I really enjoy this lacquers/balm. It wear very nicely and are very true to color. The packaging is convenient and have a nice minty smell to them
Review for: Whimsical
I think is the best product for oily skin. Is long-lasting and have an excellent coverage.

Negative
The color you see when you open it is totally different to that seen when blending away in your face.
And the odor when you have like 3 months used is like the product expired but it isn't.
Nicole L.
Roscommon, MI
Review for: Demure
I was given this by my sister and just didn't care for the shade. It's an okay product, it's a little overwhelmingly minty though. It's a good texture but for a fraction of the price you can get wet n wilds stain balms. They stay put just as well and aren't minty.
Madeleine R.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Provocative
I love this. I bought it to wear on Halloween and ended up loving it. So easy to apply and it looked great- definitely has that drama and shine I was looking for. Not for those afraid of color! Lasting power was pretty good, didn't dry out my lips at all.
Heidi S.
Review for: Demure
I love this color it's the perfect nude shade for me! I love that it can tone down a really intense lip color or I can wear it on its own and it's surprisingly opaque for being so glossy! Love it, will repurchase. Definitely recommend!!!! Get it on sale.
Brooke C.
Review for: Vivacious
This is one of my favorite lip products. The color is bright and I think it looks great on. I found that it is long lasting. It definitely met my expectations and I have purchased many colors in this line. I will definitely be buying more colors.
Nicole L.
Royal Oak, MI
Review for: Demure
I love the ease of application with this balm and the texture leaves my lips feeling like I only applied Chapstick. The color is a great neutral that leaves my lips just enhanced smooth on the days where they are not the star of the show.
lisa s.
When's the best time to wear this lip color? What other colors do they have?
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone else tried this product? Yes it is pricey but I want to see if others have enjoyed this product as much as I have !
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone else tried this product?
Erica V.
How long does this product typically last on?
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
How long does this last?