BY REVLON #60 in Lipstick

High shine + balm-like moisture in a retractable chubby crayon; no sharpener required. Infused with triple butter complex of shae, mango and coconut butter. Available in 10 moisturizing shades.

• When's the best time to wear this lip color? What other colors do...5 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this product? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this product? Yes it is pricey but I want t...2 Answers
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: Coy, Provocative
For some reason... I am just not a huge fan of the crayon stick like lip products, but I wish I were!! In theory, they sound & look fantastic. You have your lip color & liner in one. However, the reality for me is that it’s too thick of a point to line with... and too thin of a lipstick 💄 to quickly throw on like a regular 👄 lipstick.

So, I end up more frustrated than happy with these crayon type lippies. Also, they tend to feel less moisturizing in my opinion, even when comparing to long wear matte lipsticks. And unfortunately, both or these Revlon products I’ve tied.

**However, b/c I feel like many many people enjoy the crayon type products... I gave this 3 stars. The 2 Star ⭐️ deduction was due to my person preference with the TYPE of product in general.
Victoria M.
Review for: Other
I have the color smitten. It is a deep pink shade! The color has decent staying power, yet still easily wipes off completely with a tissue. It's a fun way to try out new shades since it's oddly moisturizing for a chubby stick. The only thing is that sometimes the lid pops off while in my bag and then its a mess so I always try to keep it inside some type of makeup bag.
Janica C.
Grand Junction
I love this lipstick. I love how it can help moisturize your lips while making them pretty. I use this on my days where I don’t mind reapplying every so often to keep it looking good. It does leave a little stain on your lips which I love, so if you eat, drink or kiss someone it doesn’t make you look naked afterwards. It is by far my favorite
Meisha D.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Tease, Coquette, Enticing
Revlon Color Burst Lacquer Balm is semi sheer, but at the same time highly pigmented! I loved how the lip color easily slid on to my lips and I love the sense of hydration I got from the formula, however, the lip color does not stay well. I had less than an hour of full color on my lips and had to continuously apply through the day. It became a bit of a haste having to continually apply this product.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: Enticing
I found this at Walgreens and usually don't wear bright, glossy red colors but I love this! I thought that because it was a balm that it would be sheer but man, it packs some serious color. It is like a lipstick but moisturizing. It does transfer and it does wipe off easily with a Kleenex (which is actually a plus for me) but the color does stay on the lips for a while still. It also never feathered, creased or ended up on my teeth. This is the perfect red shade for me, I have pale skin (I wear Ivory foundation with pink undertones) but I have seen women tanned to chocolate skin tones wearing this and it looked gorgeous on them as well.
Catadhe M.
Richmond, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought these in every shade available in my local drug store. When you put them on it has a shine to it like a very tinted gloss. I found that if you blot it, it becomes a very pretty stain. I personally prefer the stain instead of the gloss. This is what I use when I want to look nice with minimal make up.
keiana G.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Surprisingly this little stick is what I like to call my everyday go lipstick, for it to be so inexpensive, and just a little stick this stick has a lot of power. I outline my lips then fill in it last all stay and has a silky smooth finish! I love it I always get neutral colors I wear this to work almost everyday
Patrice C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color blur sticks for the fact that it's a light butter shine almost. It's that fine line between lipstick and lipgloss yet it's not quite chapstick. This gives me everything I need for a small shift as a waitress keeps me moisturizing gives me a hint of color.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach , FL
Review for: Ingenue, Coy, Demure
If you need a lipstick for the diary that keeps your lips hydrated but that gives you color and at the same time your lips look juicy then you chose well because this is your best option, love these lipsticks and I would definitely buy them again and again in all colors!
G G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like jumbo crayons like this to keep in my backpack or purse because they're not as opaque as a regular lipstick and are a little more forgiving if you apply without a mirror. They have quite a few shades to choose from and I really like the wear time and scent of these.
lisa s.
When's the best time to wear this lip color? What other colors do they have?
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone else tried this product? Yes it is pricey but I want to see if others have enjoyed this product as much as I have !
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone else tried this product?
Erica V.
How long does this product typically last on?
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
How long does this last?