Revlon Color Effects Platinum™

Always platinum. Never brassy.

Who says you shouldn't go to extremes? This ammonia-free blonding kit delivers the lightest, brightest, truest platinum possible.

• This platinum hair color is for those who are naturally light blonde to light brown
  • You'll get the ultimate in vibrant, platinum color in minutes thanks to our super-lightening cream with Revlon Luminous Platinum Powder™
  • Our protective formula has keratin and jojoba seed oil to moisturize hair
  • More hydration! The included conditioner is infused with sunflower seed oil to leave your hair soft and luminous
  • Ammonia-free hair dye; available in one striking shade

How to Use it

• Please follow the box instructions closely, but here are a few important points you might want to know right now about this hair color kit:
  • Apply Color Effects Platinum™ to your hair when it's clean and dry. But our hair experts advise not to wash your hair right before you color it
  • Work the formula into the length of your hair, starting an inch down from your scalp; you'll only hit the roots after 20–30 minutes and then check on your progress until you've reached your platinum peak

Can this Revlon Color Effects Platinum™ be used on dark brown hair or should I bleach my hair before using this product?
Iss this dye or bleach? What volume is it?
Does this work on red hair ?
Start your review of Revlon Color Effects Platinum™!
Damira D.
Phoenix, AZ
Revlon Color Effects Platinum™ uploaded by Damira D.
As a natural dirty blond I love this product. As somebody that is constantly in and out of a hair salon trying to explain the perfect color and spending hours on end to just walk out being told I needed a second session. This color these ingredients are perfect. Being able to do my own color from home knowing that it’s going to lift up to seven levels makes me smile. No more spending hours sitting in a chair now I spend minutes in the comfort of my home. I must say I was a bit hesitant to do it myself but I was very surprised at the end. The color came out perfect and my hair is soft and healthy still. Great job Revlon you just got yourself a repeat customer. 💇🏼‍♀️💆🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️
Jade R.
Throop, PA
Revlon Color Effects Platinum™ uploaded by Jade R.
Revlon Color Effects Platinum™ uploaded by Jade R.
I have previously died blonde hair so why not, right? I put it in my roots 1st for almost 10 min( I'm very impatient) then the rest of my hair. Turned out great, my hair lightens quick so I only left it on for 20 min. Thanks @influenster @Revlon for the complimentary Platinum Color Effects, and the Micro-Dermabrasion wand! I live them both!!
Mendy K.
Bowling Green, KY
Revlon Color Effects Platinum™ uploaded by Mendy K.
It took my blonde to a whole new level! I usually get my hair done is a salon but hadn’t had time for the appointment lately so decided to try it! It turned out amazing! I would definitely buy again!
Lauren O.
Coquille, OR
Revlon Color Effects Platinum™ uploaded by Lauren O.
Unless you have a really great toner to use afterwards, I wouldn't recommend using this product. it turned my natural dirty blonde to bright orange and made my hair feel incredibly dry and damaged after 30 minutes.
Sandy C.
Porterville, CA
Revlon Color Effects Platinum™ uploaded by Sandy C.
Revlon hair color I liked it my hair came out so blonde the only thing was the next day my hair was fuzziness
Amy S.
Revlon Color Effects Platinum™ uploaded by Amy S.
I was nervous to use a box bleach but it’s clearly labeled that it’s 30vol developer and it my hair feels the same after! I haven’t bleached in awhile because of damage so I was worried I would have an issue but it looks great!
Jennifer L.
Arvada, CO
Revlon Color Effects Platinum™ uploaded by Jennifer L.
This is a perfect color of platinum on the first try if coloring my hair. Has a good all over and gray coverage for medium length hair. Would recommend.
Jenni L.
Peachland, NC
Revlon Color Effects Platinum™ uploaded by Jenni L.
OMG best box hair dye I’ve ever used!! It has way more product in it than any other box dye it smells amazing and it comes with purple shampoo and conditioner when you get the platinum one like I did!! I’ll certainly buy another!!!!!!
Nikki N.
White Marsh, MD
Revlon Color Effects Platinum™ uploaded by Nikki N.
I'm deathly afraid of box dye. I thought I May be able to color my hair with the box but I decided my mom would use a better car on her that I would use as well while looks great on her still not sure about switching from the salon but this is excellent
clarissa G.
Omaha, NE
Revlon Color Effects Platinum™ uploaded by clarissa G.
Revlon Color Effects Platinum™ uploaded by clarissa G.
I usually bleach, & tone my hair at home so I used this to relight my blonde. It's easy to mix, & apply, the smell also wasn't as strong as products I've used before. I was pleased with the results, I'd definitely use it again if I had to. I also liked the oil they included with the mix it felt like it made a difference in the feeling in my hair, it didn't come out as dry as regular bleaching. I'd recommend for someone trying a platinum color at home for the first time.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily L.
Charlotte, NC
il y a 14 jours
Bambi D. il y a 8 jours
Yes u will need to bleach first. This won’t lift enough on brown hair. But it will add an amazing tone and depth to bleached hair.
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
Dawn W.
Rome
il y a 3 ans
Celina S. il y a un jour
I was t able to use the bleach because it’s not enough product…..I just used the shampoo and conditioner