Revlon Color Effects Platinum™

Always platinum. Never brassy.

Who says you shouldn't go to extremes? This ammonia-free blonding kit delivers the lightest, brightest, truest platinum possible.

• This platinum hair color is for those who are naturally light blonde to light brown
  • You'll get the ultimate in vibrant, platinum color in minutes thanks to our super-lightening cream with Revlon Luminous Platinum Powder™
  • Our protective formula has keratin and jojoba seed oil to moisturize hair
  • More hydration! The included conditioner is infused with sunflower seed oil to leave your hair soft and luminous
  • Ammonia-free hair dye; available in one striking shade

How to Use it

• Please follow the box instructions closely, but here are a few important points you might want to know right now about this hair color kit:
  • Apply Color Effects Platinum™ to your hair when it's clean and dry. But our hair experts advise not to wash your hair right before you color it
  • Work the formula into the length of your hair, starting an inch down from your scalp; you'll only hit the roots after 20–30 minutes and then check on your progress until you've reached your platinum peak

Wondering how many levels this will lighten?
Can this Revlon Color Effects Platinum™ be used on dark brown hair or should I bleach my hair before using this product?
Iss this dye or bleach? What volume is it?
Start your review of Revlon Color Effects Platinum™!
Ana Jane I.
Cumming, GA
Revlon Color Effects Platinum™ uploaded by Ana Jane I.
Revlon Color Effects Platinum™ uploaded by Ana Jane I.
I bleached my husbands hair, and at first we was scared. Then the next day we decided to lighten up his sides, and he was happy! The color picked up very quick! The instructions said 20-40 min, we did 20 min on top and 10 on the sides. The packaging is great, quality is good!
Mary F.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Revlon Color Effects Platinum™ uploaded by Mary F.
This product did a great job at lightening out my hair. I did not keep the dye on for the full amount of time because I do not like damaging my hair but it did a great job at toning out my hair.
Damira  D.
Phoenix, AZ
Revlon Color Effects Platinum™ uploaded by Damira  D.
As a natural dirty blond I love this product. As somebody that is constantly in and out of a hair salon trying to explain the perfect color and spending hours on end to just walk out being told I needed a second session. This color these ingredients are perfect. Being able to do my own color from home knowing that it’s going to lift up to seven levels makes me smile. No more spending hours sitting in a chair now I spend minutes in the comfort of my home. I must say I was a bit hesitant to do it myself but I was very surprised at the end. The color came out perfect and my hair is soft and healthy still. Great job Revlon you just got yourself a repeat customer. 💇🏼‍♀️💆🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️
Melinda V.
Bowling Green, KY
Revlon Color Effects Platinum™ uploaded by Melinda V.
It took my blonde to a whole new level! I usually get my hair done is a salon but hadn’t had time for the appointment lately so decided to try it! It turned out amazing! I would definitely buy again!
Jade R.
Throop, PA
Revlon Color Effects Platinum™ uploaded by Jade R.
Revlon Color Effects Platinum™ uploaded by Jade R.
I have previously died blonde hair so why not, right? I put it in my roots 1st for almost 10 min( I'm very impatient) then the rest of my hair. Turned out great, my hair lightens quick so I only left it on for 20 min. Thanks @influenster @Revlon for the complimentary Platinum Color Effects, and the Micro-Dermabrasion wand! I live them both!!
Jennifer  L.
Arvada, CO
Revlon Color Effects Platinum™ uploaded by Jennifer  L.
This is a perfect color of platinum on the first try if coloring my hair. Has a good all over and gray coverage for medium length hair. Would recommend.
Sandy C.
Porterville, CA
Revlon Color Effects Platinum™ uploaded by Sandy C.
Revlon hair color I liked it my hair came out so blonde the only thing was the next day my hair was fuzziness
Lauren O.
Coquille, OR
Revlon Color Effects Platinum™ uploaded by Lauren O.
Unless you have a really great toner to use afterwards, I wouldn't recommend using this product. it turned my natural dirty blonde to bright orange and made my hair feel incredibly dry and damaged after 30 minutes.
Jackie B.
Raytown, MO
Revlon Color Effects Platinum™ uploaded by Jackie B.
I absolutely loved this product! I am generally someone who get my hair done professionally, but I tried something new and am very pleased! The color turned out great! My biggest concern was the smell, but it actually had a nice scent. This is a great product at a great price! I would definitely recommend!
Megan H.
Neenah, WI
Revlon Color Effects Platinum™ uploaded by Megan H.
This is so much lighter/blonder than I’ve dyed my hair in years, but I’m really happy with how it turned out. It’s nice and light just in time for summer, and I think the purple shampoo and anti brass conditioner really helped make a shade that isn’t overwhelming. I’d definitely buy this one again!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily L.
Bessemer City, NC
il y a un an
Amy Jo C. il y a un an
Unmm this IS BLEACH. STRAIGHT BLEACH. You will DEFINITELY have brassy color going from brown to blonde so you need to have a toner. This kit DOES NOT HAVE THAT. PURPLE SHAMPOO IS NOT TONER.
Shannon B.