Revlon Color Effects Platinum 1.0 ea(pack of 4) uploaded by Walaa T.

BY REVLON

Revlon Color Effects Platinum 1.0 ea(pack of 4) see more...

Revlon Color Effects Platinum 1.0 ea(pack of 4)

Start your review of Revlon Color Effects Platinum 1.0 ea(pack of 4)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
sarahnjoey J.
Ridgway, IL
This is the best over the counter hair bleaching kit did I have ever used. It didn't make my hair brassy and there was minimal damage. It also leaves your hair smelling great with the conditioner that comes with it unlike other brands that leave your hair smelling like a box dye and kind of food like.
Andrea T.
This color is so Beautiful and this actually works ! It's makes your hair look like you just walked out of a salon ! I recommend to anyone wanting the best results to try it out
Karla I.
Antioch, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I tried this blonde dye at home and it did a great job at lifting the color from my hair and was easy to use. I do have very ling hair and usually use 2 boxes whenever I color my hair but this time i ended up needing 3 so it is a bit more sparse than other dyes. The smell was also a bit overwhelming and although I was in a well ventilated area I did have to walk away from the room I was dying my hair in just to get some fresh breaths so that was a bit of a downfall but I was overall very pleased with the finished results.
Gwen L.
Stayton
Amazing product. Only used once but it turned out phenomenal. Made my hair platinum instead of yellow like most boxes do. Really love this product and would definitely use again and would recommend for anyone wanting to go platinum. My hair was a medium brown before this and it turned it platinum.
Elizabeth C.
Belle Chasse, LA
Finally I found an at home bleach to achieve that icy blonde I’m looking for instead of my hair turning pale yellow like it does whenever using other box bleaches. This is a little pricier than its competitors, but with good reason. I can’t wait to repurchase.
Monet B.
Charlotte, NC
I have not used this yet. I have been planning on using this on a wig that I’m going to make in a month. I figured I would start experimenting with some new tones since I usually stick with the basics. I’m really excited and hope that it is worth my time
Katlyn N.
Lagrange, GA
I didn’t get this off Influenster, however I’ve used this multiple times. It made my hair a very very blonde color almost platinum however it never reached platinum. It has the very strong ammonium smell. It’s very easy to use as long as you follow directions.
Kelly W.
Cherryville
It didn’t come out quite the color I wanted and had complicated instructions. No like I said the color was not quite what I wanted. It was kinda complicated to use the instructions was confusing and I honestly don’t think I will buy this product again.
Eva B.
Chandler , AZ
I used this to lighten my hair. It did a good job not as light as I wanted it to be I started with light brown hair. Thought it would go as close to blonde as I could my hair turned out brassy and yellow
Jessica C.
Newport News, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
My daughter bought this and she used it without my knowledge. She knows her way around hair dye so I know the application was correct. It just didn’t lighten her hair. Just go to Sally’s and get bleach and developer. Don’t waste your money