BY REVLON #5 in Hair Highlights

Salon-inspired Revlon Color Effects™ Platinum Blonding Kit Gives You The Brilliant Extreme Platinum Blonde Hair You've Always Wanted.

• For Light Blonde To Light Brown Hair
  • The Rich, Super Lightening Cream Formula With Revlon Luminous Platinum Powder™ Delivers The Ultimate Platinum Look
  • Our Nourishing Keratin And Jojoba Seed Oil Formula Help Protect And Moisturize Hair
  • The Luscious Conditioner Enriched With Sunflower Seed Oil Leaves Hair Soft And Luminous
  • Go Ultra Light In Just Minutes For A Radiant And Runway-worthy Look
  • Ammonia Free. Easy To Use.

Amanda g.
West Newton, PA
My first experience with this kit wasn't as expected. It applies wonderfully smooth and isn't as messy as other kits/dyes. I left it on for a little over an hour, but the only my roots and very ends of my hair ended up the blonde color I was anticipating. It lightened the middle sections of my hair to a medium brown color, which led to me using two more kits on my hair to even out the color and have it all matching. This kit doesn't dry out my hair and it was actually very soft and less tangled when it was washed out. This is one of the better bleaching kits I have used over the years.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
I picked this up at Rite Aid to try it out. It was at a reasonable price and Revlon is usually pretty good quality. I was completely impressed. The kit has no odor and is simple to use. I love it.
Vanna S.
Princeton, WV
I love this platinum kit. When I kept my hair dyed platinum it always kept it as light as possible with little brassyness. I would highly recommend using this if you're a blonde or lightly colored brunette.
Tina M.
Goldsboro , NC
The hair color does the job and does it well! Easy to read directions and easy to apply and much better than the other brands! Color always turns out the way it’s supposed to!
Ski J.
Hueytown Alabama
It lightened my hair fine. My hair is naturally dark blonde. I could have used another box to really saturate my hair. I think it would have turned out even better. Also if you like a cooler tone. You might want to get a purple shampoo or some hair toner.
Andrea H.
I love it. I use it to do my roots. It works better than the Garnier boxed bleach. I use this and sometimes the Féria platinum box but the Féria never gets my roots light enough. I love this stuff!
Haley C.
Hernando
It didn’t color my hair all the way. I followed the directions completely and somehow ended up with white hair, almost more of a gray look to be honest. I was NOT happy with the result at first, but then it eventually turned to more of a blonde color after about one week. It highly damaged my hair though. I could feel the difference right after washing it out, my hair almost immediately felt much thinner than ever before, and more brittle to. Not to mention the itching, burning sensations I had to endure the entire time it was in my hair processing. I woke up the next morning after using this product to dried up blood clots and scans all over my head from where it literally ate thru my scalp. I will never use this product ever again myself, and would recommend everyone else to stay away from it also!!!
Kendal B.
I love this product and ingredients. It's great because you don't have to buy everything separate, everything needed is in the box. No buying separate bleach or toner. Only thing I did not like about the product is the fact that I needed 3 boxes to produce the color I imagined. The picture on the box is the color I wanted so I used 2 boxes knowing that my hair is dark and longer than the lady on the box. But little did I know that I would need 3 boxes instead of 2. So honestly, It would of been cheaper to go a salon store and buy separate materials. Where I live, this one box is $8-$11 (can't remember exactly). Overall, I really do enjoy this color and this brand. I can always trust them.
Natalie M.
So I went from dark brown/black hair to platinum blonde using this product. But- it was not easy. The first time I used it, my hair turned into an ugly orange color. I went to Sally's and bought some purple toner and purple shampoo. It turned into a dark dirty blonde. A week later. I used this kid again, my hair turned yellow blonde, used the toner and shampoo again, got the results I want. So- it's not bad, but you need a few other things that are not included in the results or else it looks horrible .
Melissa C.
Jasper, AL
I've been trying to get my hair to grey again. I've already bleached my hair twice over the past month or so and was about to lightly bleach out the last of my brassy parts a few days before I put the grey in. The store was out of my usual brand, so I picked this up thinking it should suffice since it was already pretty light.

This stuff is absolitely awful. It barely lightened my hair anywhere. I knew my hair would take some damage, mainly the ends, but I expected some colour payoff. All I got was the damage. Definitely would not buy again.
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
Di you like it?
Kaylee M.
Yakima
Does The protective oil step 3 go into the dye or onto my hair
Does color effects platinum hair dye have bleach in it
Does color effects platinum hair dye have bleach in it
how long does this product last before having to do it again?   Revlon Color Effects Platinum