BY REVLON #5 in Hair Highlights

Revlon Color Effect Ombre™ Gives You Salon-inspired Gradation With A Beautiful Lightening Effect In The Convenience Of Your Own Home.

• For Medium Brown To Black Hair
  • Our Unique Shadesmart Technology™ Shampoo Instinctively Deposits Color To Counteract Brassiness In Pre-lightened Areas For Stunning And Vibrant Chestnut
  • The Exclusive Formula With Keratin Moisture Complex Penetrates To Nourish, Protect And Moisturize Hair Giving You Silky, Healthy Looking Hair From The Inside Out, While Our Luscious Conditioner, Enriched With Sunflower Seed Oil, Leaves Hair Soft And Luminous
  • Embrace The Latest Hair Color Trend, Create Your Signature Ombré Look Today
  • Do Not Use On Color Treated Dark Brown To Black Hair
  • Ammonia Free. Easy To Use.

Buy on kmart
Edith G.
San Bernardino
I used Revlon color effects to do an ombré on my hair at home and I was very happy with the results very easy to use and best of all my hair did not get damaged.
Sushma S.
Anderson, IN
Just okay. I wouldn’t recommend trying to do highlights or ombré/balayage at home anyways, but if you do decide to, I would buy products from a salon or Sally’s. Skip the boxed kits. They aren’t potent enough to lift the color for dark hair. Ends up turning brassy and orange.
Lisa L.
Pontiac , MI
I always dye my hair at home and this brand has been my holy grail since I was a teen.. I have of course tried a few others but nothing compares to it. Very easy to use and great price.
Esther A.
Orlando , FL
Me gustan, la cobertura es total no tienes que usar muchas cajas el producto es muy bueno y se fija fácilmente realmente la cobertura es increíble supero mis expectativas te lo recomiendo al mas del 100%
Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
Revlon hair dye was my very first time doing tmy hair. My mom always used to use it all the time and any leftovers will be for me and this was when I was little. Over the years i've noticed that is easy to use and so simple. I love how they came up with these bold bright colors. I know many people complained that they do not achieve the color that is perceived in the box but this is because if you dyed your hair black or your hair is black, it will not turn automatically into a lighter color therefore you would need many sessions of dying your hair to get into a lighter color, unless you just change the developer grabbing the highest at your local beauty supply store which is not recommended or you can just bleach it first then dye to whatever color.
Seyma S.
Raleigh, NC
I purchased the Revlon Chestnut Hombre and was overall disappointed. I usually do not have an issue with hair color but this product was strong and made me feel like it was burning my scalp. There was 2 products to add to the main products then brush into your hair. I waited 25 minutes and rinsed, shampooed and conditioned. After drying I noticed there was hardly any difference in my hair. It was not enough expired either. I will not buy this product again.
Ruth S.
ZION , IL
I am the type of female that would prefer to do my hair at home rather than going to the salon, so one day I decided to use Revlon Color Effects Ombré it was easy to apply and I got the color I desired. I have really really long hair so I had to use two boxes instead of one & the end result was amazing. Loved the color & texture of my hair for months to come
katherine🌻 F.
Product worked great. The smell isn't too strong. I have all black hair and it lightened my tips very well. It is easy to use and easy to use by yourself. The little brush that comes inside is very handy. Overall I liked the product. If I ever decide to go back to ombre I would repurchase it!
Lisset L.
Los Angeles, CA
Wanted to give myself an ombré look. Only thing was I already had highlights that were growing out.. so the ombré did not take as well. Definitely needs to be done on virgin hair, or hair dyed one color. Even with that the color will be different since their is already dye in your hair.
Dezi M.
Bethel, ME
I loved this hair dye. I had dark brown hair and the color of the blonde kind of left my hair an orangish tint after awhile and it dried it out really bad. So you should get an oil or moisturizer for after. But the color of was hair blended and went well with my natural brown.
Kavya G.
Does anyone how this product changes color on black hair? I was wondering the ombre turns out more red or just auburn? Pictures would be great!
Mon R.
Kenosha, WI
Is the revlon color effect ombre a bleach or dye?
Is it permanent color or will it fade away, please reply fast
Yrimar M.
Ombre ombre I love this Do you have a Balayage Ombre?