Hair CareHair ColorRevlon
Color Effects Frost & Glow Highlights

Revlon Color Effects Frost & Glow™ Highlights

Foolproof highlights for sun-kissed perfection

Does it make your hair blonde the first time on dark hair or is double use needed?
Is highlighting your hair at home easy Revlon Color Effects Frost & Glow™ Highlights ?
So I got my first #voxbox today with Revlon Color Effects Frost & Glow™ Highlights. My question is since my hair is dark is it ok to put it on my hair as is or should I bleach it first ?
Start your review of Revlon Color Effects Frost & Glow™ Highlights!
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Revlon Color Effects Frost & Glow™ Highlights uploaded by Stephanie P.
Review for: Revlon Frost & Glow Honey Highlighting Kit
Very old school with the hat and crochet hook to pull pieces of hair through. Very pretty color, affordable, and everything you need is in the box. I scored it a 3 because blonde is so tricky… you can easily do a lot of damage to your hair. I will probably not repurchase and just let my salon do the chemistry. Very happy to have received this tho. Love the color!
CARA P.
Bunker Hill, WV
Revlon Color Effects Frost & Glow™ Highlights uploaded by CARA P.
Review for: Revlon Color Effects Frost & Glow, Honey 1.0 ea(pack of 4)
So I used this dye last night. The kit includes everything needed to do the highlights. Included is a huge mixing bowl to mix all the dye up, a cap, a little hook to pull your hair through the cap and instructions. It has a cap with circles that allows you to choose the pattern where you want to add the highlights. My only problem is that my hair is medium brown and it says in the box that it will work with my color. After allowing the dye to sit on my hair for 40 min and washing it out with the provided conditioner it showed no color change. I tried too blow dry my in hopes the highlights would show through but still no luck. I don’t know if I did something wrong or my hair was just to dark.
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,145 reviews
Revlon Color Effects Frost & Glow™ Highlights uploaded by Keara J.
Review for: Revlon Frost & Glow Honey Highlighting Kit
I like this brands hair dye! Me and my family have use them for years & the shades always come out great and stay a good amount of time! They’re affordable & very easy to use!
Arianna P.
Arlington, VA
Revlon Color Effects Frost & Glow™ Highlights uploaded by Arianna P.
Review for: Revlon Frost & Glow Honey Highlighting Kit
I had my aunt do my hair this time because I wanted to have very good results and this kit was everything she needed to make my hair look wonderful, it didn’t make my hair weak or fall or anything I loved how easy it was to use and my hair feels very healthy
Allison B.
Torrington, CT
Revlon Color Effects Frost & Glow™ Highlights uploaded by Allison B.
Revlon Color Effects Frost & Glow™ Highlights uploaded by Allison B.
Review for: Revlon Color Effects Frost & Glow Blonde 1.0 set(pack of 2)
Super excited to use this. I usually have really good luck with the caps and I like how it has the bond restore complex
Verona M.
San Diego, CA
Revlon Color Effects Frost & Glow™ Highlights uploaded by Verona M.
Review for: Revlon Frost & Glow Honey Highlighting Kit
Received my product free for an honest review & this item was more than I bargained for. The highlights came out beautifully, but anticipate that it would be a bit darker than what the box shows. My natural roots grew out a bit, & I’m a natural brunette, it looked like a pretty auburn on my hair. Overall, I do love this product & will buy again for a quick fix (especially when salons are closed again)
Ana R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Revlon Color Effects Frost & Glow™ Highlights uploaded by Ana R.
Revlon Color Effects Frost & Glow™ Highlights uploaded by Ana R.
Review for: Revlon Frost & Glow Honey Highlighting Kit
I wasnt expecting this but it a big box i wont do it just know cuz i got lots of hair i may need to get more boxes
Britnee G.
Saint Louis, MO
Revlon Color Effects Frost & Glow™ Highlights uploaded by Britnee G.
Review for: Revlon Frost & Glow Honey Highlighting Kit
I highlighted my hair for the first time in years with Revlon Color Effects Frost & Glow Honey Kit. The highlights added a little light to my dull hair color. I have very long hair so using the cap was difficult and time consuming.
Azucena C.
Revlon Color Effects Frost & Glow™ Highlights uploaded by Azucena C.
Review for: Revlon Frost & Glow Honey Highlighting Kit
Super good product I love it is very easy to use it and to have a salon appearance makes it simple and fast the pins for the nails I also loved them I made it easier to cut the buried nails very happy with the revlon products
Amber S.
Palm Coast, FL
Revlon Color Effects Frost & Glow™ Highlights uploaded by Amber S.
Revlon Color Effects Frost & Glow™ Highlights uploaded by Amber S.
Review for: Revlon Frost & Glow Honey Highlighting Kit
I can be honest and say I was very surprised how easy this was to use. I’m also very shocked at how well it came out. The results were great! I would definitely repurchase this! Here’s an after photo and before. My son loves it!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily L.
Charlotte, NC
il y a 12 jours
Emily L. il y a 5 jours
I think my biggest concern is making sure I get the back of my head
Emily L.
Charlotte, NC
il y a 14 jours
Liliana O. il y a 12 jours
With ceal hair. Brings a hat to the kit an then she washed her products the kit. But what ist better does not harm the hair.