BY REVLON #3 in Hair Highlights

Natural-looking Highlighting Kit That Moisturizes And Protects.

• Frost & Glow Blonde Ideal For Blonde To Light-brown Hair
  • Frost & Glow Honey Ideal For Medium To Dark-brown Hair
  • Revlon Create-a-look Hook™ Provides You With The Ability To Create A Range Of Customized Looks From Subtle To Dramatic.
  • The Unique Formula With Keratin Moisture Complex Penetrates To Nourish, Protect And Moisturize, Giving You Silky, Healthy-looking Hair From The Inside Out.
  • This Product Can Be Used On Natural, Color-treated Or Permed Hair
  • Ammonia Free. Easy To Use.

• Do this product reaalllyyy effective on black brown hair?1 Answers
  • I have med dark brown hair, can I highlight my hair2 Answers
  • I threw away my instructions for Revlon Color Effects Hig...2 Answers
Ashton D.
Lithia, FL
This product is ok I used it before I started getting my hair professionally done. I hate the cap it takes forever to pull enough hair through the tiny holes and you have to get like every hole or close for enough to show up since the strands being pulled through are so tiny. Also this process is very hard on your scalp it hurts!! Even if you brush your hair until it’s tangle free the cap makes your hair get all tangled again and thus it’s hard to pull hair through the cap.
Taylor S.
Nashville, TN
If you’re looking to do DIY balayage (yes, it’s possible) this kit offers a good consistency for that. Obviously it’s not exactly meant for that (it comes with a cap and hook) but it’s easy enough to do some subtle freehand ombré highlights of your existing color isn’t too far off from blonde already. The results are a nice natural non-brassy shade.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
This is the best product EVER! I used this with the finger method from a Jessie j tutorial I saw on YouTube. It looks gorgeous. However, it’s definitely going to work better on those with blonde or light brown hair. If you have darker hair, it will take more than one process of this same product to get the results you’re looking for. Remember to either tone or use a purple/blue shampoo after use as well.
sammi m.
north bruswick
This is the perfect highlighting kit! I was hesitant to use it but I am so glad I did! I received the exact results I wanted without spending a fortune to get it done. My hair is more of a medium brown and I already had a few caramel highlights in my hair. I got pretty blonde highlights with this product. I love it! I will never use any other highlighting kit.
Noelle P.
Mantua, NJ
Any hair stylist will tell you, “never color your hair at home”. Well, i disagree. I’ve been using Revlon Color Effects Frost & Glow® for about 2 years now. It gives me the perfect color every time and it actually leaves my hair feeling softer than before.
momentsintime_x P.
This color is one of the only ones that actually worked on my hair. I have very dark brown hair and could not get any other brand to even show up on my hair. This brand actually had a label on it that showed what it would look like on dark brown hair and how long to leave it on. I didnt use it for highlights but more for a “sunkissed” hair look where i just dyed the ends. It was really easy to use, the directions are easy to follow and they provide you with gloves to handle the dye
Stephanie F.
This was my go to highlight kit in college for sun kissed highlights. It’s really easy to do yourself, when I started using it I would have my roommate help pull the hair through the cap, but it’s really easy to get the hang of.
Rebecca M.
I have no complaints, it worked well. Price is good, I don’t feel like my hair was damaged after using it. The color itself was good also, I bought this at Walmart.
I have really dark brown hair and in order to achieve the cute blonde look I had to use this 3 times in a 6 month period for my hair to really lighten.
Stephanie M.
Elmhurst
This came with a cap so you can create the highlights as shown on the packaging. I used it the first time and it was difficult to do on myself. I didn’t get the color I wanted, but that was my fault because I didn’t wait long enough for the dye to develop on my hair.
Britiney B.
Evarts, KY
Works great for at home highlights. The cap makes it easy to apply and give you that all over highlighted look. I use this anytime I want to change it up and add some blonde to my hair.
Brooke N.
Would these highlights work for medium to dark brown hair? I know that on the box it says light to dark blonde but some of the people leaving reviews have darker hair and along with the photo review? I like these color highlights, just wondering if it would work for me.
Anna H.
Lancaster, SC
I recently bought this at big lots, got any tips to get your hair through the cap. Or can u use foil sheets
Where can l purchase this
Jocelyn B.
Hammond
Is this a good product
ahleighya s.
powder springs
whats the darkest hair color this will work on??