Revlon Color Allure Press On Nails uploaded by Torrie H.Revlon Color Allure Press On Nails uploaded by Sarah C.

BY REVLON #15 in Press-on Nails

Captivating Color at Your Fingertips Includes 3g Glue 24 Nails in 12 Sizes Contents:   24 Nails Bond Enhancer Buffer Maxi-Bond® Glue 0.10 oz Manicure Stick Packaged in Mexico; Nails - China, Glue - Japan/India/Thailand, Buffer - China, Stick-China. Please send any questions or comments to Pacific World Corporation, P.O. Box 51210, Irvine, CA  92629-1210 or email questions@pwcosmetics.com Product Ingredients: Nails:  Plastic. Glue:  Ethyl 2-Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Destiny G.
Review for: Revlon Red, Vintage Velvet, Vixen more...
I love the design very nice packaging I've Had some and their easy to apply I loved it super affordable can buy this almost anywhere
KT C.
Review for: Vixen more...
I've been a fan of press on nails for a little while now and these guys are definitely worth a try! So much cheaper than going out and getting your nails done and it looks so realistic if you choose the right sizes. This brand is great if you just wanna try fake nails, they're not too expensive and are a good quality.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Revlon Red, Vintage Velvet, Vixen more...
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Jaidyn M.
Really good nails come on really good, not hard to come off, they are really pretty and fits perfect!!
Melissa M.
These are my absolute favorite!! They always for perfectly and stay on for at least 10 days. I have a little trick I use. If you first buff your nails really really good and then rub them with rubbing alcohol and then put the glue and then the nail on they stay on really well even through daily work and household activities!
Nancy
West Chicago, IL
I want to try this out they are one of my favorites colors of all to apply in my nails specially for my prom dress
Diana L.
When i was a kid my sister would always put these on me. Since then i have always worn these.
Karlie S.
Wheelersburg, OH
I love this product matter of fact i Have some this brand on my nails right now that's how amazing they are
Juztin D.
Groveland, FL
These are some really good nails if you don't want to spend money and in my opion there just like the real thing there amazing in every way you should go get some
Torrie H.
I found a 3pack on eBay of these nails for such a great price I couldn't pass them up. Wasn't crazy about the way they fit at first but my second application of these was much easier. The color doesn't fade, chip or wear, these last a good 10-14 days or more too. Look so natural, no one knows they're fake😄 I do think $7.99 a box is a little pricey but so much cheaper than salon nails😄
J N.
Palm Harbor, FL
How long do they normally last? I've been seeing people write different answers so I'm not sure how long they usually last...
Giselle R.
Quisiera saber cuánto tiempo dura la uña pegada
Alaina I.
Indian Trail , NC
How long do these last and do they run small?
Nabida R.
How much is this and is the glue good?
Ana-Maria C.