Revlon Color Allure Press On Nails uploaded by Sarah C.Revlon Color Allure Press On Nails uploaded by Torrie H.

BY REVLON #16 in Press-on Nails

Captivating Color at Your Fingertips Includes 3g Glue 24 Nails in 12 Sizes Contents:   24 Nails Bond Enhancer Buffer Maxi-Bond® Glue 0.10 oz Manicure Stick Packaged in Mexico; Nails - China, Glue - Japan/India/Thailand, Buffer - China, Stick-China. Please send any questions or comments to Pacific World Corporation, P.O. Box 51210, Irvine, CA  92629-1210 or email questions@pwcosmetics.com Product Ingredients: Nails:  Plastic. Glue:  Ethyl 2-Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate see more...

Buy on Walmart
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Revlon Red, Vintage Velvet, Vixen
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Lisa M.
Fremont, CA
When I played piano, I would always get the Revlon press-on nails because of the convenience of having a nice and super cheap "manicure" and being able to apply and take it off myself! Their designs range from simple to crazy and everything in between. Gotta love the convenience! The only downfall is that sometimes they can fall off if hit on something. I don't really use these unless I have an occasion I need to attend and want to do something nice for my nails.
Alexis C.
Rockmart, GA
I actually like these. They are a little more discrete than French press on / glue on nails that show the glue or tap underneath. They don't last extremely long but the price is better than having to get your nails constantly done at the nail salon.
Melissa M.
These are my absolute favorite!! They always for perfectly and stay on for at least 10 days. I have a little trick I use. If you first buff your nails really really good and then rub them with rubbing alcohol and then put the glue and then the nail on they stay on really well even through daily work and household activities!
Brianna G.
I've heard the forever 21 press on nails work really good. I've never really tried them because I always get acrylic but I heard it from a good source
Destiny G.
Review for: Revlon Red, Vintage Velvet, Vixen
I love the design very nice packaging I've Had some and their easy to apply I loved it super affordable can buy this almost anywhere
Nancy
West Chicago, IL
I want to try this out they are one of my favorites colors of all to apply in my nails specially for my prom dress
Jaidyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good nails come on really good, not hard to come off, they are really pretty and fits perfect!!
Sara G.
South gate, Ca
I'm not a fan of acrylic nails I prefer press ons and love revlons ! They last and do not chip their variety is endless also
celina j.
Las Vegas, NV
This don't really fit my nail shape but I have used them on my niece they look great on her n the color selection is great too
J N.
Palm Harbor, FL
How long do they normally last? I've been seeing people write different answers so I'm not sure how long they usually last...
Ana-Maria C.
First rom, Aland Island, Finland
How good are these?
Alaina I.
Indian Trail , NC
How long do these last and do they run small?
Nabida R.
How much is this and is the glue good?
Giselle R.
Quisiera saber cuánto tiempo dura la uña pegada