Revlon Color Allure Press On Nails uploaded by Torrie H.Revlon Color Allure Press On Nails uploaded by Sarah C.

BY REVLON #14 in Press-on Nails

Captivating Color at Your Fingertips Includes 3g Glue 24 Nails in 12 Sizes Contents:   24 Nails Bond Enhancer Buffer Maxi-Bond® Glue 0.10 oz Manicure Stick Packaged in Mexico; Nails - China, Glue - Japan/India/Thailand, Buffer - China, Stick-China. Please send any questions or comments to Pacific World Corporation, P.O. Box 51210, Irvine, CA  92629-1210 or email questions@pwcosmetics.com Product Ingredients: Nails:  Plastic. Glue:  Ethyl 2-Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Revlon Red, Vintage Velvet, Vixen more...
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Alexis C.
Rockmart, GA
I actually like these. They are a little more discrete than French press on / glue on nails that show the glue or tap underneath. They don't last extremely long but the price is better than having to get your nails constantly done at the nail salon.
Melissa M.
These are my absolute favorite!! They always for perfectly and stay on for at least 10 days. I have a little trick I use. If you first buff your nails really really good and then rub them with rubbing alcohol and then put the glue and then the nail on they stay on really well even through daily work and household activities!
Lisa M.
Fremont, CA
When I played piano, I would always get the Revlon press-on nails because of the convenience of having a nice and super cheap "manicure" and being able to apply and take it off myself! Their designs range from simple to crazy and everything in between. Gotta love the convenience! The only downfall is that sometimes they can fall off if hit on something. I don't really use these unless I have an occasion I need to attend and want to do something nice for my nails.
Torrie H.
I found a 3pack on eBay of these nails for such a great price I couldn't pass them up. Wasn't crazy about the way they fit at first but my second application of these was much easier. The color doesn't fade, chip or wear, these last a good 10-14 days or more too. Look so natural, no one knows they're fake😄 I do think $7.99 a box is a little pricey but so much cheaper than salon nails😄
Stacey I.
I absolutely loved the look and color of these, they were easy to put on but they didn't stay on as long as other nails I have tried before. I found them popping off half way through my work day, about two days after applying them! They are great if you need nice looking nails for a special occasion though, I just wouldn't count on them for long wear.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
They look great, last about 2 weeks or longer and at a fraction of the cost. They already come with nail polish color on them so I ended up saving money there as well. Make sure you cut your own nails short, file and then add 2 drops of the instant bonding to the artificial nail (no more or it will ooze out and get on your skin) press for 4 or 5 seconds and that's it.
Tai H.
La Mesa, CA
I don'y like using press on nails. I don't know if I'm putting them on right or not, but they never look right and don't stay on long. Also, there are hardly ever any colors or patterns that I like.
Sarah C.
These nails are excellent when you have a job interview, wedding, party or anything else you have to go to. Just stick them on and you're ready to go, it's only takes a few minutes.
Alex M.
I have personally never used this product, but my best friend will never go a day without them on. They always look great on her, as if they were professionally done, or polished. Great shine and seem easy enough to apply!
J N.
Palm Harbor, FL
How long do they normally last? I've been seeing people write different answers so I'm not sure how long they usually last...
Giselle R.
Quisiera saber cuánto tiempo dura la uña pegada
Alaina I.
Indian Trail , NC
How long do these last and do they run small?
Nabida R.
How much is this and is the glue good?
Ana-Maria C.