Revlon Color Allure Nails uploaded by hope b.

BY REVLON #25 in Press-on Nails

Captivating Color at Your Fingertips. Includes 3g Glue. 24 Nails in 12 Sizes. Contents: 24 Nails. Maxi-Bond® Glue 0.10 oz. Manicure Stick Packaged in Mexico; Nails - China, Glue - Japan/India/Thailand, Buffer - China, Stick-China. Please send any questions or comments to Pacific World Corporation, P.O. Box 51210, Irvine, CA  92629-1210 or email questions@pwco. see more...

🌸fafa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Reading all this reviews made me wanna try this product give my opinion , write a review about it , share it with my followers and influence them to go try it so if a collaboration is possible I would be honored to accept it and test your products .
Angela K.
Blackwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My little sister loves these! Her fav color is red and she always wants fake nails so I bought her these and she was sooo happy!
Aisha M.
👍👍👍👍🏽🏽
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Torrie H.
While i think the $7.99 price is a little much, I thought heck, why not try them out. I tried these nails years ago and haven't tried them since. Then I ran across a good deal on eBay for them and picked up a few boxes in the red color. Let me say, they look so natural, wear well, and give me feminine looking hands/nails without having to deal with polish smudging, or the time it takes to apply my gel polish :) I have been a glue on nail wearer for years, and love them :) :) Thank you Revlon for great quality glue on nails. I will definitely repurchase
Brianna C.
Hammond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are perfect for that last minute manicure before heading out to a party or something fun, love them!
Marielenna G.
Lake elsinore , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love them! They look like I just went to get my nails done at the salon except cheaper and quicker!
juliana mota n.
Cacoal-Ro
as unhas são simplesmente maravilhosas eu adoro incríveis da para trocar são ótimas e simples de aplicar
Chelsea G.
The price is a little to much but I do think the nails are very good I've gotten so many compliments and the nails seem to stay on even if I wet my hand so you can say they are like "Water Proof"
Shanda D.
Valley Stream, NY
Very good quality press on nails. after applying them i could not stop looking at my nails. i got so many compliments in them. love these nails
abcd e.
For how many days,the glue really work?
Vane S.
nails come with your glue?