BY REVLON #16 in Press-on Nails

Captivating Color at Your Fingertips. Includes 3g Glue. 24 Nails in 12 Sizes. Contents: 24 Nails. Maxi-Bond® Glue 0.10 oz. Manicure Stick Packaged in Mexico; Nails - China, Glue - Japan/India/Thailand, Buffer - China, Stick-China. Please send any questions or comments to Pacific World Corporation, P.O. Box 51210, Irvine, CA  92629-1210 or email questions@pwco. see more...

Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
The price is a little to much but I do think the nails are very good I've gotten so many compliments and the nails seem to stay on even if I wet my hand so you can say they are like "Water Proof"
Anisa N.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Angela K.
Angela K.
Blackwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My little sister loves these! Her fav color is red and she always wants fake nails so I bought her these and she was sooo happy!
Shanda D.
Shanda D.
Valley Stream, NY
Very good quality press on nails. after applying them i could not stop looking at my nails. i got so many compliments in them. love these nails
MeAgain A.
MeAgain A.
Okmulgee, OK
Revlon gives excellent options in color. Their adhesive is superb.They tend to pop off of me. I'm a super busy mom of two
Carina D.
Carina D.
Kansas City, MO
I think this is a great product if you need/want to have a color on your nails but you don't have time to wait for it to dry. positive- it looks like you just left the salon. its fantastic and comes in a bunch of different colors.
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
League City, TX
I have never tried this product but I would really like to I hope to get to the store and pick up this item soon.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Panorama City, CA
It's alright , it stays on some nails and the other nails they fall off .. And it's somewhat hard to put on too
Love the colors these come in, a lot of variety. Some fall off my nails when I am washing them a lot for my art but otherwise they are awesome!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this for an everyday nail look. It looks really natural and stays on my nail for over a week. I usually get it when it's on sale.
Vane S.
Vane S.
nails come with your glue?
abcd e.
abcd e.
For how many days,the glue really work?