Add a Photo

By REVLON
#24 in Press-on Nails
Captivating Color at Your Fingertips. Includes 3g Glue. 24 Nails in 12 Sizes. Contents: 24 Nails. Maxi-Bond® Glue 0.10 oz. Manicure Stick Packaged in Mexico; Nails - China, Glue - Japan/India/Thailand, Buffer - China, Stick-China. Please send any questions or comments to Pacific World Corporation, P.O. Box 51210, Irvine, CA  92629-1210 or email questions@pwco.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
The price is a little to much but I do think the nails are very good I've gotten so many compliments and the nails seem to stay on even if I wet my hand so you can say they are like "Water Proof"
Shanda D.
Shanda D.
Valley stream , Ny
Very good quality press on nails. after applying them i could not stop looking at my nails. i got so many compliments in them. love these nails
Hayden P.
Hayden P.
Klamath falls , OR
Great basic color and plenty of sizes to for various nails! These stayed on through doing dishes and showering so they are pretty long wear.
Bella O.
Bella O.
Milford, KS
Loved the look and everything about these! If anything , they are a bit easy to fall off but it may just be because I'm a "tough" person when it comes to working hands on.
Lexis M.
Lexis M.
Mansfield, OH
I love these press one because they actually look like real acrylics you got done in a salon. I've gotten tons of compliments while wearing these. There's so many different designs too☺
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Hammond, IN
These are perfect for that last minute manicure before heading out to a party or something fun, love them!
Marielenna G.
Marielenna G.
Lake elsinore, CA
I love them! They look like I just went to get my nails done at the salon except cheaper and quicker!
Love the colors these come in, a lot of variety. Some fall off my nails when I am washing them a lot for my art but otherwise they are awesome!
Torrie H.
Torrie H.
While i think the $7.99 price is a little much, I thought heck, why not try them out. I tried these nails years ago and haven't tried them since. Then I ran across a good deal on eBay for them and picked up a few boxes in the red color. Let me say, they look so natural, wear well, and give me feminine looking hands/nails without having to deal with polish smudging, or the time it takes to apply my gel polish :) I have been a glue on nail wearer for years, and love them :) :) Thank you Revlon for great quality glue on nails. I will definitely repurchase
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I love this for an everyday nail look. It looks really natural and stays on my nail for over a week. I usually get it when it's on sale.
abcd e.
abcd e.
For how many days,the glue really work?
Vane S.
Vane S.
nails come with your glue?