Revlon Color Allure Nails uploaded by hope b.Revlon Color Allure Nails uploaded by Torrie H.Revlon Color Allure Nails uploaded by Sarah C.

BY REVLON #29 in Press-on Nails

Captivating Color at Your Fingertips. Includes 3g Glue. 24 Nails in 12 Sizes. Contents: 24 Nails. Maxi-Bond® Glue 0.10 oz. Manicure Stick Packaged in Mexico; Nails - China, Glue - Japan/India/Thailand, Buffer - China, Stick-China. Please send any questions or comments to Pacific World Corporation, P.O. Box 51210, Irvine, CA  92629-1210 or email questions@pwco.

Buy on Amazon
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
Honestly, I can’t say enough good things about these press ons! I used to be the girl who went out and got her nails done every few weeks because I wanted to feel “girly” and “put together” all of the time. However, that definitely put a big hole in my pocket.
These nails come in so many different designs, patterns, and colors! They come in different lengths as well. You can definitely find one that will fit your mood.
The wear time with these is about a week. I wear them for a week and then I take them off and redo them. They didn’t chip or fall off within that week that I tried them.
If you are looking for a cheap alternative to getting your nails done at a salon - this is your best bet!
Alezei L.
Los Angeles
I absolutely love these nails. My favorite press-on nails are the vintage velvet. These nails are a perfect fit for anybody with just a little bit of filing needed. I repeatly use this brand, and frankly, this brand only. It compares to no other brand.
Fatima C.
Chicago
Nails are really good we can improve on the glue my nails fell off the second day was upset but the nail it’s self is good material strong and they look really natural. I bought mine at Walmart and sometimes Walgreens. I will buy it again and this time buy a separate glue
Alexis C.
Rockmart, GA
I actually like these. They are a little more discrete than French press on / glue on nails that show the glue or tap underneath. They don't last extremely long but the price is better than having to get your nails constantly done at the nail salon.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Melissa M.
These are my absolute favorite!! They always for perfectly and stay on for at least 10 days. I have a little trick I use. If you first buff your nails really really good and then rub them with rubbing alcohol and then put the glue and then the nail on they stay on really well even through daily work and household activities!
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
These nails look pretty but they come off easily. They lasted less than a day on me before some started popping off. They'd be fine for a night out or something! Not terrible on price just wish they'd last longer.
Tiffany K.
They will wear for a few hours, but they snap off really easily. These are good for costume photo shoots or anything where you only need them for the short term.
Torrie H.
While i think the $7.99 price is a little much, I thought heck, why not try them out. I tried these nails years ago and haven't tried them since. Then I ran across a good deal on eBay for them and picked up a few boxes in the red color. Let me say, they look so natural, wear well, and give me feminine looking hands/nails without having to deal with polish smudging, or the time it takes to apply my gel polish :) I have been a glue on nail wearer for years, and love them :) :) Thank you Revlon for great quality glue on nails. I will definitely repurchase
J N.
Palm Harbor, FL
How long do they normally last? I've been seeing people write different answers so I'm not sure how long they usually last...
abcd e.
For how many days,the glue really work?
Vane S.
nails come with your glue?
Ana-Maria C.
First rom, Aland Island, Finland
How good are these?
Alaina I.
Indian Trail , NC
How long do these last and do they run small?