BY REVLON

Titanium Technology Provides High Constant Heat That Helps Styles Last Longer For Gorgeous Curls All Day Long With Less &Quot;Frizz&Quot; High Heat, Constant Heat&Trade; Sensors Monitor Temperature, Quickly Restoring Heat To The Perfect Styling Level Dual Voltage For Convenient Worldwide Use 430 Professional High Heat Extra-Long Cool Tip Safety Stand Heat-Resistant Glove Instant Heat Recovery &Quot;On/Off&Quot; Switch 9' Tangle-Free Swivel Cord see more...

Ashley M.
thomasville, NC
Love this. Though the bubbles look strange, they actually exist for versatility’s sake. By being there, they make it possible to get different hair styles based on where you wrap your hair. It comes with a glove to protect your hands from the heat while wrapping.
Janey J.
Murrayville , GA
Wanda are one of my favorite hair styling tools. This is my favorite. I have thick curly hair and it's very easy to section my hair out, wrap it around the wand and watch my hair transform into beautiful tamed curls. I would definitely recommend Revlon Clipless Ceramic Styling Wand
Amanda H.
I got this as a gift and I love it. It's easy to accomplish a messy curl look with this. It's a little confusing at first but once you get the hang of it. It's really easy. The glove works pretty good too.
Courtney C.
this bubble wand is great. you can use this to achieve tight or lose curls, by either wrapping your hair around the bubble or i between the bubbles. i like that it comes with a glove so you won't burn yourself
Shauni H.
This wand leaves my hair in beautiful ringlets for at least two days. I use it really often. I bought it at Target. It doesn't damage or fry my hair. I was satisfied with it and I will recommend it to others.
Becca H.
10 percent recommend this wand! I absolutely love it! Fantastic for waves and perfect curls as well! The glove is super itchy so I don't wear it but I've also been burnt so it's great for protection.
Kendall K.
Leesburg
This tool gives you the best curl you could want. It’s super easy to use and comes with a heat protectant glove so you don’t burn yourself. I wasn’t disappointed one bit. All my friends love using it for when we go out.
Tunisha H.
Amazing curler! Once plugged in it heats up pretty fast and the glove creates protection for your hand when curling. Curls are bouncy and long lasting with a shine. Also, the different spaces and shapes on the curler provides you with the privilege of styling your hair with different curls. For example, tight curls, loose curls, waves, etc. The curler also allows you to adjust the heat to your liking and has a long extension wire. Overall, an amazing curler I would highly recommend.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
Compared to my other wand, I'm not a huge fan of this one. I found that the divots made it harder to wrap and look kind of odd. Maybe I was using it wrong. Also, while the glove is important it is very difficult to work with your hair with the glove on.
Meaisha M.
I love the wand. its like a starter for the other wands. it heats up fast and because of the balls it helps the hair stay on the wand. it is kind of hard to use with the glove on, but after you master how to use it you will stop using it.
Megan I.
Would you prefer this over a regular curling wand?
Amber C.
Amherst , OH
Right now I'm using my straightener to curl my hair but I'd like to try a styling wand. How do the curls come out using this vs using a curling iron?
vanessa v.
Hesperia , CA
How good do the curls come out in medium length hair?
Amparo  I.
Los Banos, CA
My hair is barely reaching my shoulder, I see this iron at target all the time. Need to know if it will work with the length of my hair?
Hannah F.
Smithville, TN
Does this work well for extra fine hair?