BY NONE

Revlon Classics Liquid Eyeliner Classic Tip see more...

• I do not like this eyeliner whatsoever. I think the pigmentation ...1 Answers
  • E muito bom 1 Answers
Tracie L.
east windsor , NJ
i had to use this product on one eye, and use my kat von d on the other eye and to my surprise this OUT LASTED KAT! This eyeliner goes on incredibly smooth and honestly lasts all day! i’ve been using this for months but even i was surprised by the staying power it had yesterday. i’ll definitely be recommending this to friends now.
Emily L.
I really enjoy this liquid eyeliner pen!! Smooth application, I like the felt tip applicator, a little wide compared to some other brands (but not bad for a drug store brand and a great low price!) You just have to be careful how much pressure you apply when creating your wing. Great for a subtle or dramatic look. Good formula and pigmentation, at least in mine which is in shade 001 blackest black. If you start to see the pigmentation fade, that means it's well used and time for a new pen. Overall, I would highly recommend this pen to a friend :)
Karen J.
Boise, ID
This liquid eye liner is alright! I like the felt tip but the color is too sheer not pigmented enough and it's also a little dry formula. I don't recommend it because I wanted it to be more pigmented so you don't have to go over it.
Saraskyblue _.
Milaca, MN
I like to use this when I'm doing my Halloween makeup to get those nice, crisp, dark lines. This product is very affordable. The pointed felt tip makes application easy. A little product good a long way. Lasts all day, but comes of easily with makeup remover. It's easy to draw out intricate designs. This is my go to. It's easy to find this at any drug store, online, or Walmart. I like this better than other brands because it has such a nice dark pigment and is more affordable.
Amanda F.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite liquid eye liner for every day use! But.... it's even better for Halloween makeup! Need to draw contour lines for a pop art/comic look? Check! Need precision and detail for drawing on your best sugar skull look? Check! Just want some super dramatic black wings for a vampire/witch look? SO EASY TO DO! This is the ultimate liquid liner pen and I will probably keep buying it forever!
Alisha C.
Beckley, WV
I used this liquid eyeliner to do a Halloween look. (Leopard spotted cat) and it was amazing! It was super easy to use. I used it for the majority of my look. Over lined my eyes to make them appear larger, gave a cat like nose, whiskers, and used it for all the spots. It lasted over 10 hours before I removed it myself and even then I had to use makeup remover made for eye makeup and scrub it off.
Daria K.
Not a fan. Starts out with a lot of color and pigment that flows out with extra fine precision, but becomes blunt and the black becomes more like a dark gray and faded
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
So far this is my favorite liquid eyeliner from the drugstore. It's so great for quick easy application! It's so incredibly easy to apply, goes on smooth, the tip is perfect to get a sharp wing and it's very very black. I see some reviews complaining that this transfers or doesn't last long but I haven't had a problem with that at all and I have oily eyelids. I leave my house at 6:30am for work and get home at 4:00pm, stays on the whole day for me.
Marie P.
Maryville, TN
I seriously love this eyeliner. I'm prone to using only felt tip liners because I prefer the control I get when drawing a wing. I love the long-lasting formula and how pigmented it is with one swipe. It's easily wiped off after a smudge or first application, but stays the whole night after using a setting spray. I will continue to buy this as my go-to liner!
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
It's black... for one eye. Once you get to the 2nd eye it is patchy and kind of black. I usually wear this on its own, but this is awful! It will be smeared all over by the end of the day.

Ok update I finally wore this with eyeshadow. It stayed all day out it hot humid heat. I had minimal transfer then, but to apply it over eyeshadow I had to do one eye then wait about 10 mins so the pen wasn't dried out. In general this eyeliner is easy to make a wing.
E muito bom
Renee P.
Elmhurst, IL
I do not like this eyeliner whatsoever. I think the pigmentation is lacking. I've been out on the hunt for a new drugstore eyeliner that is just as good as the Kat Von D tattoo liner in trooper. Any suggestions?