BY REVLON #6 in Hair Highlights

• How long does the hair dye last on your hair before it st...1 Answers
Misty S.
WILLIAMSTON, MI
I like this but seems to fade easy and leaves my grays looking blonde and not the shade I purchased. Would recommend using sulfate free products when colored with this. And a color protectant pre wash.
Shade S.
I don’t really recommend this product because when I try to color my hair to burgundy the color didn’t stay on my hair. So I don’t recommend if you have brown and black hair.
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
I tried this product a long time ago when I was a teenager so this review may now be totally good considering it was a few years ago but here goes. I really did love this product. I have dark brown hair and was trying to go for a lighter brown to blond highlight or streaks. The brush applicator is very comfortable to fit in my hand and works great at spreading the dye in the streak form. The dye did work very well and gave me the effect I was going for with lighter brown highlights. I would definitely buy this product before any other brands if I ever wanted highlights again.
Nikki Y.
I pretty much always do all of my haircoloring at home because going to a salon is very expensive. If I have something expensive that I need and I will go to a salon that be how are the kids make it so easy to do things from the comfort of your own home I don't see why anybody wouldn't choose to do so
kiana f.
Athens, GA
I've been using nice and easy since may be the 8th grade when my mom gave me since the natural stripey highlights that I would not stop asking for! The color is always true to the box and my hair has never fried from this product (even when I leave it on waaay longer than the directions say) great drugstore haircolor!
Jackie P.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Since my favorite stylist moved I have not found one that I have liked enough to continually visit so I've been taking care of my coloring at home in the meantime. I also liked that unlike Garnier, Clairol has the dedicated root touch up, which is nice if you already know what shade you need/are planning on sticking with home color.

I purchased a few boxes on sale at Target in shade 9A/102 Natural Light Ash Blonde since typically these will not pull as much red/brass (as my hair tends to do). YOU MUST absolutely dye your hair in a well ventilated area. Other reviewers posted this and I did not heed the warning. Open a window, do something because the smell is nauseating.

The formula is very liquid and tends to drip easily. After using Garnier a few times, I realized I like cream formulas so much better. They are much easier to work through your hair.

The result was darker than I had anticipated, but still close enough to blend my natural color. As it was processing, my hair turned incredibly dark brown to the point it looked like it was significantly darker but thankfully this was temporary. It served the purpose but my hair is incredibly damaged from this dye.

I've spent months air drying and using moisture masks, protein treatments, etc. If you've ever colored your hair before using this product I strongly suggest you reconsider because for me the results weren't that dramatic but caused my hair to sustain a lot of damage. The conditioner it comes with is nothing special or particularly good. I highly recommend Garnier over this despite the limited range of colors.
hanna y.
La mesa, CA
The first time you try this, it can be a bit tricky, but you will quickly get the hang of it. Just section your hair into four parts, and brush the product thru your hair with the applicator. The trick is not to move around until the color is ready to be washed out. And voila! Highlights at a fraction of the price
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Doral, FL
Buenos me encantan estos tintes ya que el color es tal cual el que escogas además no te resecan ni dañan tanto el cabello como otros productos, el color dura por mucho mas tiempo así que la calidad del producto es realmente buena.
Maggie C.
St Charles, IL
I actually really like this! For the price it does the job and it makes it easy to touch up my hair without having to constantly go to the salon! I also really like the little tool it comes with bc it just makes everything that much easier!
Angie S.
Frederick
This product is great in-between coloring appointments or even between at home color appointments. I really also like to use it before I do an overall color because I need to reset my roots before applying the color.
Sabeena S.
Scarborough , ON
How long does the hair dye last on your hair before it starts getting washed off?