BeautyHairHair ColorRevlon
Clairol Shade On Shade Highlights

Revlon Clairol Shade On Shade Highlights

How long does the hair dye last on your hair before it starts getting washed off?
Start your review of Revlon Clairol Shade On Shade Highlights!
How would you rate this product?
Elizabeth  G.
Rochester Hls, MI
Revlon Clairol Shade On Shade Highlights uploaded by Elizabeth  G.
A quick and easy solution for managing and incorporating highlights into some incoming grey roots! A good product over all use it every so often to spruce up my regular color.
Roanny E.
San Diego
Revlon Clairol Shade On Shade Highlights uploaded by Roanny E.
Perfect for coloring at home and to save money. Long lasting and doesn’t damage my hair. Easy to follow instructions and very good color. I love it.
Taylor B.
Uhrichsville, OH
I used this for the first time about 5 months ago and it was the first time I had highlights and even though its bleach it don’t make my hair feel super damaged
Eboni B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love eel on semi perm color for hair and I recommend it . Not messy hair dye and quick to apply
Rita H.
NORTH VERSAILLES , PA
Love it. The color is great and the product works. Color is just that right one for me. You will love the way your hair look!
Farwa R.
Staten Island, NY
Gets the job done. Needed something that lasts a long time before touch ups. Being a mom its hard to make time to touch up more than once a month. Ive tried others but this has been the best. Very satisfied!
Constance G.
Crivitz, WI
Revlon is always been a price friendly and reliable line of products. I love all their styling aids such as shine oils to hairsprays
Laura B.
Jb Andrews, MD
Amazing especially for the price what can I say sometimes I feel like I’m in the salon when I’m really in the bathroom in my house doing my hair but it looks
Jessica H.
New Richmond, OH
My hair is so thick that I do not do well with this, by no means it's not the products fault, but for me I can't really use this.
Mildred F.
Orlando, FL
The highlighting cap was small for my head. The smell of ammonia was very strong, this is less expensive (if you can't afford to go to a salon)  with all that is going on with this covid. but Revlon has never done me wrong, but I wish they would make it with less ammonia smell.